Friend or...Boyfriend?

How Can I Never Notice Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning i wake up with my mother screaming my name"Err what now? Today is holiday"getting up from bed i get downstair walking to the kitchen without washing my face."Waeyo eomma? Haaaa"i yawn and then i heard my mother chuckle and another boy voice? Opening my eyes i feels my eyes can get off its place cause there sitting at the dining table is Taehyung!*oh * "Just wake up ha Kookie? " hearing that i run to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.I also tries to brush my hair a bit but bed hair get in the way*well its okay with bed hair i still will look fabulous*I walk out the bathroom and sit across Taehyung who already eating the fried rice my mother cook. "What are you doing here?" "Lets go to the movie with me!" "Huh?Movie?" "Yes Avengers come up today and i want to watch Steve Roger aka CAPTAIN AMERICA(hihi i love him)and i know you like Tony Stark(IRON MAN)" "Wow how did you know?" "Don't ask just get ready and we will get going in 30minutes" "What?I don't ask my mother yet" "I already allowed him to bring you"my mother said from the kitchen. "Ok fine wait for me"i walk to my room and get quick shower before wearing some clothe which is some skinny jean white plain t-shirt and sweater.I don't look as good as Taehyung which really hurt my pride because he just wear plain red t- black cardigan and black jean.How can he be so handsome? "Hyung lets go"i kiss my mother cheek and walk pass Taehyung who was standing at the doorway. "Kookie you look good~" "I know o always look good" "Wait!"Taehyung stop walking and i turn around to look at him. "What?...."Taehyung reach his hand to my forehead and brush my hair a little. "Your hair got in the way to look at your big eyes"he said before walking again which i feels grateful he don't notice there a slide red on my cheek.We take a taxi to the cinema.After buying the ticket we decide to walk around a little since there one hour left before the showtime.We walk into different store and goofing around.

"Kookie!Here here"Taehyung rush into accersories store and i follow him."Kookie don't you think this earr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter