Results

Chances Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 He wasn’t in love with Jinyoung; he was still recovering when they started whatever they had back then. He was just getting used to the idea that he might like Jinyoung; he hasn’t come to terms if it’s romantically or not. He would just often catch himself thinking that he probably likes Jinyoung, he doesn’t know how much or in what way, but he probably does.

 

So he wasn’t expecting himself to be such a big lump of mess when he left. When he and Mark broke up, sure he was sad and angry, but it would safe to say that he wasn’t devastated. He was heartbroken, but his soul was fine. All in all, he was still fine.

 

Mark would check up on him from time to time, he only brought Jackson with him once, but he’s usually with Youngjae and Yugyeom.

 

“It has been three years, Jaebum,” Mark said, picking up empty pizza boxes on the floor. Jaebum is on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Youngjae and Yugyeom were in the kitchen, cooking a week supply for Jaebum.

 

“Has it?” Jaebum replied, shifting a little on the couch making a room for Mark.

 

“Yes,” Mark sat beside him and brushed his hair with his fingers, “You should take care of yourself more.” Mark’s phone rang and just by the ringtone he was sure it was Jackson.

 

“Yes, baby?” Mark answered with a lovely smile on his face, but he was still playing with Jaebum’s hair.

 

“Yes, he still a mess right now” Jaebum knew Mark and Jackson were talking about him so he sent Mark a lazy glare.

 

“Here, Jackson wants to talk to you.” Mark said and pushed his phone towards Jaebum’s ear.

 

“What?” Jaebum said while urging Mark to continue playing with his hair.

 

“Jinyoung wants to see you tonight, be ready and don’t be an . Okay?” He froze by hearing that name and he couldn’t decipher his emotions. He is happy and sad and angry at the same time.

 

After Mark took the phone from him, he stood up and went to his bathroom.

 

“Is he finally here?” Mark asked getting up from the couch and proceeded to clean Jaebum’s living room.

 

“Yes, he has been here for a month now. He just wanted to keep it as a secret as soon as he found the courage again.” Jackson said with a concerned tone.

Mark and Jackson had been together for a year now; Jackson found out that Mark cheated from Jaebum that’s why even though he’s got a little crush on him ever since college, he was still careful with his heart. It took Mark nearly two years to prove Jackson that he will never do such acts to him.

 

Up until now Mark still thinks that Jackson is still hesitant towards him and his love, but Mark just takes it as a consequence for his foolishness.

 

Around three in the afternoon, the three left him. It was two hours later when Jaebum found out that he forgot to ask Jackson about where he and Jinyoung will meet. When he tried calling Mark, the other wasn’t picking up. He tried calling the other two as well, but they won’t pick up either.

 

He was frantic, he went to his bedroom to get his coat and car keys. There’s no way he’d miss this chance, if Mark isn’t picking up he’s probably at his home doing god knows what with Jackson. But he doesn’t care anymore, he had to know where Jinyoung is, even if takes him to see Mark and Jackson making out.

 

He heard a knock on his door and he couldn’t help, but feel angry. He doesn’t want any visitors at this moment, not when his life depended on it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter