Wrong thing

You Lock MY Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update and sorry for my mistake . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany wake up from her sleep and find no one on her bed only herself like everyday . somehow feeling upset but she couldn’t do anything about it .

 

‘holzzz she left without telling what a bad person “ Tiffany get up from her bed .

“I should prepared before it’s late “






The popular girl feeling happy ride her motorbike and look at box that she prepared , smile by herself . In morning like this , it hard to find someone sell balloons but she manage to find it and buy it for someone .she hope that person would happy to see it .


She stand nervously even it’s cold but she still have sweat on her face .

She touchs the doorbell and ringtone can hear from outside.

The door silently open. She stand straight like ruler, her heart beat like crazy .


‘ Oh you here again ..oh oh and what a beautiful balloons you got here “ As that person talked , TAeyeon broke into cold sweat .


She bowed . “He---l--lo tiffany ….…da-d” . He step back to let her in.

 

my wish is not grand …he still here …what am I going to do- Taeyeon 


even Tiffany dad was here , she still need to go as her plan . she smile at him and step in .


“anyway you can just call me dad if you want “he smile proudly .somehow , his faces have some part that is similar  to tiffany .  “oh no no …we aren’t that close … I can’t call you like that” she bow once again .


“ok ok up to you “ Taeyeon can saw that he look a bit sad but she can’t do anything about it .


 

‘ MIYOUNG “  he scream , Taeyeon chuckle at tiffany Korean name .



“Dae DAD ….SOMEONE DOWN THERE ? “ Tiffany screams back

“YES HURRY UP “




Then the footstep can heard , she gripped the box and balloon tight .



Tiffany came down her eyes busy fix her dresses. Taeyeon couldn’t take her eyes of tiffany .she look really pretty in that one piece dress ,She really wonder why Tiffany wear this kind of clothes , where is she going? it still morning why she dress like this but her question have been answer when Tiffany called out someone name who is she hate the most .


“khunnie you’re so fast  “


only heard of word ‘Khun’ both taeyeon and tiffany dad got shock . Tiffany dad look at Taeyeon who is frozen in her place without moving , then he look at his daughter who is just realize that it was not nickhun but taeyeon .


“Tae…….” Tiffany can only whisper . she regret it when she talked without looking .


when Tiffany called out her name , everything working again .


A box landed on floor with a loud sound , The pink balloons  flew off from her hand .she clench her fist tight ,her nail dig in her hand almost bleeding but she can’t feel any hurt from it .
she can only run out and slammed the door .


Tiffany dad still confused from what have happened . “woo woo what going on ? care to explain ? “ Tiffany walk to kitchen .



 

 

‘I don’t know dad …..anyway thank for cleaning “ she pours water into her pink glass and drink .



“no no no  don’t thank me ….. I have done nothing … I think Taeyeon is the one that do it also I saw her this morning when I arrived home “



“WHAT…..YOU SAY WHAT DAD ……YOU DIDN”T CLEAN IT ? “ she has her both hand on her face . “no no no dad you lie me “ she shake her head still can’t believe it . Taeyeon is too good , she can’t accept it . she really feel guilty  when she hurt her .


“hey hey stop that ….. I think that girl ..errr what her name again ? “ He walk to tiffany and pulled her into hug . “ahh Taeyeon ….did you just cheat on her or what ? she look so upset with that “ Tiffany pulled away .

“no dad …this is will be my last time that I told you …she has nothing to do with me and I’m not cheat on her “


Tiffany went to pick up a box that taeyeon just drop and look up , see a beautiful balloon above her . it was like heaven to her ,she feel happiness for some reason .








Taeyeon drive her motorbike fast ,she thinks she need to drink some more right now . She pulled a U turn. After a long minute have passed she already arrived Yoona’s Apartment . she thought maybe this is the best place .

 

she ring the doorbell but no one open the door . she want to go somewhere else but she just remember that she can enter by herself . she took out a key that Yoona gave her .

 

 

She looks around , There were a lot of ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter