FriendShip

You Lock MY Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“KIM TAEYEON  ahhh”



After Tiffany broke up with Taeyeon. she always stay late because when she focused herself to sleep .she will remember Tiffany  word , her face , her..lip… .
 

This small girl stay up late almost everyday , it’s nearly two week that TAeyeon have been like this . she sings her song . she did write her own song or remake of old song or cover some song that she know and now she also learn to play guitar .she doesn’t know what happened to her But she just want to forget about her love So she decided to keep herself busy .she never saw Tiffany in first week .she did know that Tiffany have keep avoid to meet her . only yesterday Taeyeon accidently saw Tiffany .but she swear to god ,she want to punch herself in face to follow Tiffany from behind .it just she really miss tiffany .she didn’t know that she follow tiffany make her more hurt than she is now . she saw Nickhun came to pick up Tiffany to home or whatever they go .


she wake up from Her mom loud voice   “Good morning babe “   she kiss…..none other than her favorite pillow . is she crazy to kiss her pillow ? No. it just because she feel lonely sometime and this pillow is her friend . she cry and hug this pillow when she sad . she did love it a lot and hug it every time she sleep.




‘ Taeyeon ahhh your friend have come”  she smirk . she know who is that .


“Ok “ she run to down stair. 


“Taengoo wait up …drink your milk first “ she rolled her eyes . “ ommaaaaa ..oh my god  “ she walk to drink her milk . “ok clear bye omma “


she grin as she saw a white car park infront of her house . she happily open car door and greet by the owner . “ Hi unnieeee “ 


“aiiii Yoona ahhh don’t silly , so what happened “she look at girl beside her .

“let go to eat breakfast first ,  our class haven’t start yet it still early “ she laugh .

“haa sure I know you need to eat but how about sooyoung ? Isn’t she come with us ? it really weird if something relate to food there always sooyoung “  Tae asked.


“haa about that I did call her last night but she said she can’t come SO….. “




 Yoona is a really good driver .she did a good turn and did a good in parking . Taeyeon really happy with her little sister Yoona . she doesn’t have little sister because she is the youngest in her family SO she always treat yoona and sooyoung like her own little sister .Mostly Yoona treat Taeyeon like her big sister too and for Sooyoung ,she acts like she is the oldest but sometime she also need someone like Taeyeon to comfort her .

 

 

“unnie why are you laugh ? something funny ? you should share it with me . “ As They walk in to restaurant . it look high class for her . The butler have come to  them .



“ two people right , Miss ? “ Yoona nodded and butler make a ways for them .

As they finish order . “So unnie what is so funny  ? “ Taeyeon smile once again to Yoona .


“I’m just happy “ who wouldn’t happy ? when you heard one of your friend mostly like your family sooner to be actress .

“hahahaha I’m also happy because Taengoo is happy ….i’m also sad when you sad lately unnie …..I can’t bring myself to ask unnie but right now I saw you happy like this ..hmmmm”  she smirk .at least someone sad because she sad and worry about her .she also feel bad for her to be like this but she thankful that her little sister care about her.

 

 

“don’t worry yoongieeeee ….i’m ok …it just I’m stress lately ….”  she look around afraid someone might hear them . “errr why you need to eat here ? it cost a lot …we only need to eat breakfast not lunch or dinner “  Yoona giggle.


“ unnie remember .. I will be actress and have a lot of money .so why worry about money ..i have enough money even I’m not an actress .. i’m just want to treat unnie nicely ..unnie you always take care of me and Soo  you will buy ice cream for us when we beg you to buy it for us ..you never say no maybe it time for us to pay back ? hahhahaha 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter