Birthday ?

You Lock MY Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know if today is my unlucky day or what . why I need to bump into stupid boy that full of food oh my god. My shirt is ruin because of his food .


Seriously ,this restroom is a bit scared .haaaaa

what if there a ghost in here ?
what if they came out like in movie ?


“haaa stupid mind ..”


 I came out from restroom and…..someone that I…miss?… is walk toward  here . should I say hello ? I think I shouldn’t is the best way …maybe?

I’m-mm walk past Kim Taeyeon . she didn’t even say anything to me . she doesn’t love me anymore maybe . I’m hurt her too much . I shouldn’t feel bad when she didn’t talk to me like this when I’m the one who  start this .

Suddenly I spotted Jessica my only best friend that I have …..i run to her .


“Hey jess where are you going ? “ she look a bit surprised to see me .

“errr restroom why ? “  Then a light pop up on my head .

“haaa then let me go with you “ she’s feel confused but nodded right away.




Here we arrived , we enter and guess what I see?


KIM TAEYEON ,she look into mirror with messy hair and some water on face . I guess she come here to wash her face . I can’t help but she looks so attractive right now . Then she realize that she wasn’t alone .she wipe her face and fix her hair .


“ohh hi Taengoo “ Jessica said and wink at taeyeon .Taeyeon wink back what ? hmmm calm down .

“jess I will wait outside “ I really can’t stand see them flirt with each other .




I shouldn’t come here . come back here it like come to see them flirt . ….



“Fany” my chest feel tight when familiar  soft voice called me  . I can’t lie but I miss this soft voice .


“yes? “ act strong tiffany .you can do It .


“errr can I ask ? “ I raise my eyebrows and nodded.

“Can we still talk like before ? you know …..i-I can’t stand it “ I guess she still love me . I don’t know why but I feel happy .  I put on my serious face but inside of me want to smile .


“Taeyeon look …you still can’t understand it ? hmm.. ok we can talk but not as close as before “ her eyes start change to sad .

“Fany ahh why – “ Jessica came out cut Taeyeon word . “Hello what are you two doing here ? “


“err nothing I’m sorry now I’m going back to study “  I can only sigh .



 Taeyeon ahhh . I’m sorry .



“Tiff “   jessica  look at me . I know she’s plan something  . “huh “ I answer .

“you know next week is your birthday “  I’m almost forget my own birthday .

“yes hahaha ………err I want to have party at my house and you are invite “ I grin .

“only me ? it’s not going to be fun ..you know “  Did she want to invite someone ?



“how about yuri ? “  she didn’t expect me to say yuri name “uhhh I’m almost forget her ….how about other tiff …we can’t  party with only three people “



“then Seohyun? “she shake her head “ she’s too young , sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter