Champagne ............

You Lock MY Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *ding* *dong*  *ding*





“WAIT A MINUTE “A scream can heard .


A door open .




“SURPRISED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ a group of people pop out of nowhere and scream .


“AHHH omo you scared me “  They giggled , successful make the owner of house surprised .

 

 

‘hehehe Happy birthday Tiffany unnieee “  Yoona give her gift and hug tiffany . “thank yoona ah “


“Happy birthday fany fany tiffany “ Tiffany laugh and then hug sooyoung, she also give tiffany a gift  . “thank sooyoung , let come in “


“Are you already forget me ? “ Jessica pouted . “ oh my god how can I forget you my baby boo ….hahahaha “ They laugh together .  “happy birthday Tiff “ . Tiffany also give a warm hug to Jessica .  “ make yourself at home , I will go up stair to change my clothes first . “ Tiffany give a warm smile .  “Naeee” They answer .


The atmosphere start to feel awkward .they don’t say anything just look at each other and smile but thank god ……….

Then door open , revealing to be Tiffany dad and Yuri come in together .


“Omo you guys already come “ Tiffany dad said .


“Hello “ They bow to him .


“ hello girls , enjoy your party “ Then he turn back to look at Yuri . “ ahh Yuri you should join them , I will go to my office “ Yuri bowed. After Tiffany dad lost from their sight , all of them look at Yuri . Yuri give a look like ‘What’ and sit down on sofa .



“you know him ? “Jessica asked .  Yuri nodded . “how? “ she asked again .

“it just he is one of my mother friend “ all of them open mouth like ‘oh’



All of suddenly , they feel awkward  with each other again , have nothing to say  But this time thank to Tiffany. it’s feel alive again . “HEY guy I’m finish “ Tiffany excitedly announced . “let make something to eat “ She said.






it still evening , they still have a lot of time to do anything . only heard word of ‘eat ‘  2 shikshin rushed to kitchen with tiffany.








*ding* *dong* *ding*




“ I will open “ Jessica scream and walk to open the door .


How can you not know who is coming . There still only one person left , isn’t it ?



“Welcome Taengoo “ Taeyeon smile brightly and come in close the door behind her .

“where are they ? “TAeyeon asked walk behind Jessica . “at kitchen “Jessica said .




 “ahhh Taengoo you comeee “ Yoona and sooyoung run to welcome Taeyeon . Taeyeon also welcome with wide arm prepared to hug them . “I miss you”  they hug taeyeon . “ aigoo good kid “ Taeyeon struggle raise her hand to pat their head .


“eh hem …Tiffany this is your gift “she give it to her. “Happy birthday “Taeyeon smile and birthday girl smile back . Then Tiffany walk to her room to put taeyeon gift there .


“taengoo let cook with me “Jessica come and dragged Taeyeon with her .


“WHAT?COOk? I can’t cook “ She pouted .

“hahaha not really cook  ..we make kimbap……” Jessica take thing out for make kimbap . Taeyeon stand there watch Jessica .



“what are you  doing “Tiffany comeback .  “I will make kimbap with Taeyeon ..you should prepared with Yoona and sooyoung “ Tiffany rolled her eyes . she knows that her friend , just want to stay with her crush .  “ok nevermind “


Tiffany walk to join Taeyeon friend and Yuri who sat on sofa eating snack .


“errr I have a question “    they look up at tiffany . “you want to eat on floor or table ….which one is fun ? “Tiffany asked . Sooyoung raise her hand . “ok sooyoung “

“I think on floor will be more comfortable if we want to play game or drink…..you know “ Tiffany smirk know what sooyoung talk about . “Did you buy it ? “ Sooyoung asked.


“ I still have it maybe 2 or 3 bottle “ Tiffany said ,then walk to get blanket to lay on floor for sit on it . Sooyoung and yoona walk to help . Yuri walk to kitchen .



Back to kitchen



“YAH  I thought you were good at it “ Taeyeon whine because Jessica make everything mess .



“Sica this just a simple one ……you need to cut carrot and I will cook egg ..now let me teach you to cut it probably “


Taeyeon stand behind Jessica , have her hand around Jessica . left hand on jessica hand to hold on carrot , right hand on Jessica hand to hold knife to cut carrot . Jessica can feel hot breath on her neck .She cut it one by one.



“See it not that hard “ Jessica turn to Taeyeon want to say something  but ……Their Face was too close with each other.


They stare at each other for how long? they also don’t know .





“OHH I’m sorry I’m just want to get some drink “


A voice make them shock . Taeyeon let go of Jessica  and back to do her thing .


 Yuri who came in at wrong time  walk fast to refrigerator ,take out cokes Then walk out without turn back .After that Tiffany walk pass Yuri , feel something wrong with her but choose not to ask . She went to kitchen to take plate and glass .Jessica silently cut her carrot .Taeyeon finish her omelet egg .


“hoo Lucky “Taeyeon mumble under her breath . She feel more relief because Yuri is the one that saw it not Tiffany .

“sica where is cucumber …aren’t we need to put it ? “ Taeyeon asked Jessica .


“AHHH NOOOOOO DON”T PUT IT “ Jessica scream make Tiffany laugh .


“she don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter