Happy birthday

You Lock MY Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for my mistake because i had a hard time to update .......i'm really busy :/ sorry 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You can open your eyes “ A man said

Tiffany slowly open her eyes .

 

 

 

 

“Tiff….”



“WE SORRY BUT HAPPY BITHDAY “


The house is dark but it was light by candle on cake  in heart shape . Tiffany start to cry  make all of them speechless .





“Are you surprise tiff ? “Jessica asked. Tiffany shake her head still cry.





“Are you scared of him ? ….ok I will kick him out of here don’t cry …I’m sorry “ Jessica make a sign to him and he get out .



“now let make a  wish …you see it already melt “ Jessica tried to smile .




Tiffany closes her eyes and makes a wish then blow candle. After that she cry again, Jessica put cake down and hug Tiffany . Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon stands watch them hug each other like a real sister . Even Tiffany Cry, she still make eyes contact with Taeyeon who also look at her. Taeyeon can’t stand watch her cry. She take some tissue for her. Tiffany takes it wiped her tears and didn’t forget to thank her that put Taeyeon a wide smile on her face.

“Honestly, I’m just scared that you guys leave me alone “ Tiffany said.

“stupid” Jessica patted Tiffany ,can’t believe her bestfriend think like that .



Hey…don’t touch that- Taeyeon thought as she witness Jessica hand on Tiffany .




“Don’t sad  Eat CAKE can make us feel good …let eat ok ? “Sooyoung said.



“Don’t do like you never eat cake before “ taeyeon whisper to sooyoung .
 

“anyway let eat cake then our Sooyoung is hungry again  “


Tiffany lift cake up want to go to their old place but






“Miss”





she almost dropped that cake only save by Yoona who walk along with her .

“Unnieeeee don’t drop it , this one is my favorite “ Tiffany give an awkward smile to her, feeling stupid that scared of that man .



“what wrong ? “  His boss said .




“Here your gift ,Miss , you forgot to bring it “ then Jessica realize it and walk to him.Then put lock because it nearly midnight .


“Tiff look what I got for you  “Tiffany excitedly walk to receive her gift .


“wahhhhhhh JESS THANK YOU VERY MUCH “ Jessica has her both hand on her ear ,can’t stand loud voice of Tiffany . Jessica bought her a channel bag , how can she’s not scream .








After a long party they started to get drunk, The worst one is Yoona , Taeyeon and Jessica .






Taeyeon already have her body rest on wall and mumble something that can’t even hear with her eyes close  .She can’t drink too much even she like it , she has limits . Tiffany will take a glance at Taeyeon who were act like a child . she thought it was cute because she has never seen Taeyeon drunk before But she still angry about last game that they played .


Then Yoona also join Taeyeon , She rest her head on Taeyeon lap like she's going to sleep But Taeyeon keep mumble something Yoona couldn’t sleep So she got up and hug Taeyeon instead .

 

‘Taeyeon unnie what are you saying ..i don’t understand “ Yoona bring her ear close to Taeyeon mouth but still don’t understand so she give up .




“CHEERS “ Jessica almost lost her mind like them . Sooyoun and Tiffany shake their head with suddenly voice out and  have one shot with Jessica .




“Tiffany I think  We should Go home now “Sooyoung get up and Dragged Jessica to get up with her .


“NO SOOYOUNG “ Sooyoung look at her . “ I mean u should let Jessica sleep here tonight because I sleep alone tonight “





“ hahaha I think I’m sorry because I can’t leave Jessica here , if I leave her here  we don’t have anything to go home “ Sooyoung still try to support Jessica with her long body .


“it’s too dark outside we can’t call taxi  or anything else ….so….. “ Sooyoung pick up Jessica handbag.


“ I will take Jessica to  car first ..i will be back “





“  I think today I’m sleep alone again “she drink more soju ,feeling lonely .





Sooyoung comeback to take yoona BUT …….she can’t leave her Taengoo .




“YAH WHO ARE YOU  “ Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“you’re drunk “


“WHO SAID I’M NOT DRUNK “ Yoona still hug Taeyeon tight . Tiffany can’t watch it and get up to help .




“Let go of Taeyeon ..yoona”Tiffany try to pulled yoona away from Taeyeon .




“ummm I think you should sleep with Taeyeon tonight and you know her sister right ? then call her too “ 






“WHAT ?  SHE “point to Taeyeon ‘SLEEP WITH ME ?” point to herself .




“YES you’re close with her  …..sleep with her because I don’t want you to sleep alone “


Tiffany stare at Drunk Taeyeon for a while before nodded like a kid . Sooyoung smirk because her plan work .




“I will take Yoona then “


Sooyoung successful lay Yoona at back seat with Jessica . Then she notice Taeyeon motorbike near Their car , she went back inside and find Tiffany at the same place still drink by herself while stare at Taeyeon who sleep soundly .






“Tiffany umm..how about Taeyeon motorbike is that safe ? “  Tiffany took key out of her bag .

“here open garage and put it in …sorry for bother you because my head  is really dizzy “ Tiffany give an apologize smile.


“are you ok ? should I carry her for you ?  “

“don’t worry I will take care of her “ Tiffany smile once again.




OUTSIDE



“ouch cold “ late night is really  cold for some reason . Sooyoung check out Yoona and Jessica . IT’s shock her because of their position . Jessica sit on Yoona lap with Yoona hand around Jessica waist , Yoona has her face on Jessica shoulder and Jessica has her head backward . it must be hurt when she wake up but right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter