ONLY YOU

You Lock MY Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HEY HEY” hoyeon grab all of our attention.

“I think is not a good day , it’s going to rain soon “ all of us worried as hell.

“but a lot of people wait out there we can’t just cancel like this “ the staff said.

I can see Hyoyeon think hard “Then…ok let go as we plan”

“Tiffany are you ready “ hyoyeon asked.

I don’t feel good about this , I want to say something but I still remember about yesterday .

Tiffany nod . “ok you go out first , let go “


“Taeyeon let get make up done “ make up artist said to me .

“I think I don’t need to …because it’s going to rain soon and I’m the last one to perform I think I can’t make it “ she sigh . “ok let wait a bit more “

I’ve never wrong with my feeling. I believe what I feel. I watch from backstage with my comfortable clothes but some of audiences saw me and waves at me . I saw some of them hold a banner ‘TAEYEON SARANGHAE’ . I smiled as they waved that banner to me . I make a heart with my hands on my head .

Then MCs greet audiences .”hello everyone welcome to our school , today we’re going to have our student…. “ “rap “ cheers sound can be heard “sing “ they getting louder . Heechul is really good at thing like this .

The girl MC continue “Right, We won’t waste anytime … let welcome Tiffany hwang “ I clapped my hand and cheer with them .

Tiffany look pretty hot today .she wear pink shirt and black skirt…. it’s too short for me .she’s singing and dancing at the same time . I’ve never known she was this good . I really enjoy her perform because she smile all the time . what a bad timing she almost finish her stage but it’s getting rain. I saw the staff have raincoat and try to wear it but I grabbed it and run to tiffany to have her under my rain coat . At least , she didn’t reject me save her from getting wet. I thought we are okay now but suddenly she walk away from me . I keep chasing her with my raincoat to make her safe from rain.

“Where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter