i know TF

You Lock MY Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Short update
--------------------------------------------------------------------
“hello Jess where are you ?”


“wait I’m coming “



Jessica wear her Heels and walk to her car with confident . This morning thing still in her mind .if it wasn’t her bestfriend birthday , she wouldn’t join.


The butler opens her car door and make the way for Jessica into 5star hotel. All of staffs bowed to her, who wouldn’t know her ,The daughter of this 5 star hotel .


“Miss Jung,  Your friend wait for you inside “ The butler said as they reached restaurant .

“hmm I know you can get back to your work “ Then the butler  bowed and excuse himself.




“Hey Jess HERE “ Tiffany wave her hand exciting , made Jessica embarrassed .


“Yah you shouldn’t scream because your voice already loud enough and one more thing I already saw you why you need to screamed like that  “ Tiffany giggled .


“Hi “ manly voice but cute face greet her . “oh hi nickhun “ Jessica accept hand shake from Nickhun .


“let eat , I know you would be hungry from last night party “NIckhun smile .


“how ? “ Jessica asked in confused. “Stephanie …told me “  Jessica turn her glare at tiffany .


“hmmm let eat I ‘m hungry “ Tiffany avoid Jessica glare and eat her food.




Everything start to feel awkward because no one talking . Tiffany knows Jessica didn’t like Nickhun that much  so she didn’t dare to talk a lot like she used to . Thankfully . Bora arrived .

“oh sorry I’m late “ Bora sat near Jessica in front of nickhun .


“hahaha it ok I know u have to practice “ Tiffany give bora her eyes smile. “ so only 4 people ? “ bora asked.  Tiffany nodded . “ I thought……. taeyeon……also come  “ Bora said as she start to eat her food .

“what????”  Jessica and tiffany said at the same time . Bora look at them both . “yeah what? “ she said back . Nickhun look so lost because he doesn’t know who is the hell name taeyeon .

“nevermind” both of them said at the same time again .









---

Finally Tiffany arrived home . Nickhun want to go somewhere else with her but She simply reject it . Before, if nickhun called her out like this ,she will agree with him even she feel tired or busy . it‘s just right now she feels different from before . Now she started to dream about Taeyeon or she would think about Taeyeon . she feel crazy sometime . it’s time to check out her gift . she feel super happy because a lot of her gift is pink . After finish she want to get some sleep but then she remember taeyeon gift this morning . she dragged her lazy leg to grab Taeyeon box that wrap in pink.

she unbox it . “so this is your real gift “” she sigh and put bracelet on her hand .it fit her perfectly .    “wow pretty “ then she spotted ring and also put it on her finger . After she wear it , the ring change into Pink because she was happy but Tiffany have no idea about it .
‘omo ….it change color? ..omo ..omo “she was fascinated by color ring . 



She pick up a paper that was underneath it .


                           Hello… do you like it ?  I hope you like it . ^^ First , thank you for everything . I       still remember our first meet also the time you comfort me . I don’t know if you remember or not but every time I’m with you I feel happy . I know you are a good person and I don’t knowwhy you became like this . I don’t know why you start to dislike me and avoid me but I can do everything for you to make you feel happy .I don’t know if you see this massage or not because you might throw it away but I wish you could see my sincere here . tiffany I’m sorry because I love you so much .

Ps: I’m sorry if my last word make  you hate me more or you don’t want to talk to me again .


                            Fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter