Jealousy

Let me be the one who protect you

Jiyoung's POV

 

"YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH . First you took my spot for the piano competition, now you try to steal my MYUNGSOO away?" Tiffany pull my hair hard.

"YOUR Myungsoo?! Since when?!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT?! FYI, MYUNGSOO IS MINE. Don't even think about going near to him."

"What if he's the one who come to me?"

"!" She continue to pull my hair and drag me to the toilet.

"BACK OFF! BACK OFF! BACK OFF! MYUNGSOO IS MINE! MINE! Have you forgotten I warned you about stay away from 5th Graders?! Are you cheap enough to interrupt in my life?!" She sprayed me with water while hitting me. 

"YAAAAAAH, I DON'T EVEN WANT HIM! YOU CAN TAKE HIM! I DON'T EVEN CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" i fought back

 

"WHATS WITH ALL THIS NOISE?!" OMG, Aunt GaIn is back. I'm dead.

"OMMAAAAAAAA, that take my Myungsoo away!" Tiffany ran to Aunt GaIn, pretending to cry.

" What makes you say that? Myungsoo can't have such bad taste in woman." Aunt Gain glared at me.

" My friends saw her eating ice cream with Myungsoo, how dare she"

" One step closer to Myungsoo and you're dead! Come on dear, lets go shopping." They left me alone now.

 

I sat on the bathroom floor crying alone. 

"I was just starting to make friends and this is what happens. Myungsoo, I'm sorry, I'll stay away from you now.