At 'home'

Let me be the one who protect you

Jiyoung's POV

"yaaaah!! You useless ! Why are you even living on this earth anyway if your only job is ruining my life?!" aunt GaIn yelled

"you're better off gone together with your parents. Haish my clothes!" scream Tiffany, my cousin who is only a year older than me.

I picked up all the clothes that they've thrown away. Just because i forgot to wash their laundry 1 day late, they throwing tantrums on me again. I was dead tired yesterday and i've forgotten to complete my chores.

"why are u quiet?! Oh, So now you're not taking responsibility on what you've done?!" Tiffany stood in front of me.

I choose to keep quiet. Its useless anyway if i try to defend myself. They are a bunch of heartless people. Thet won't listen. Its just a waste of time trying to make them understand. They never will.

 

So this is my life at 'home', if you would call it. Everyday i'm treated as if i'm a maid and not one of the relatives. My aunt is the only one i have left after my parents died 2 years ago. I choose to stay alone since i am capable on taking care of myself. But the court orders my aunt to take care of me instead until i'm 18. So don't get me wrong, i wasn't the one who wanted all this.

I lived in Busan. But now i've moved to Seoul to live with my aunt. Friends? I find its pointless to make friends. Everyone in this whole world is selfish. When they are nice to you, theres always something they want from you. Trust me, i've been there. I wasn't always this anti-social. I have no time for anyone else. I find myself untalkative like i used to this past years. I've no intention on talking. My heart been hurt countless times to the point i get numb and tired of any emotions.