Runaway

Let me be the one who protect you

Hoya POV

"oppaaaaaaa!!!!!" the crowd of girl screamed their lungs out while chasing me. OMG why are girls nowadays so scary. Only one way out, RUN!!! I ran as fast as i could just to runaway from the crowd. I hate being chased by a bunch of crazy fangirls. Despite being a footballer and the captain of the basketball team, theres nothing special about me anyway. Oh sorry, i'm being quiet boastful now. I shall stop.

I ran randomly to places where my  legs take me to. And here i am, ended up squatting beside a garbage bin on the third floor. While waiting for the chant and scream to dissapear, i heard a beautiful melody coming from the music room. The music sounds so calm and.... Wait, i have to see whose playing it. I walked towards the music room and had a sneak peak through the little glass window.

A beautiful long haired girl playing the piano gracefully. I was amazed on how her finger tapping on the keyboards just like she was born to be with the piano.

"This girl is something..." i thought

Slowly, i walked into the room without her noticing me. I stood beside the drumset behind her and fully enjoyed her song. After a while, she stopped playing. I walk towards her to get to know more about her.

"Hey, i'm ....." I stopped for a split second. She stared at me blankly. Her eyes, were empty.

"I, umm...."

She stood up and shut the piano. Politely, she bowed at me and walked away.

I quickly grabbed her hand. "What's your name?" i asked

"Jiyoung. Im jiyoung." she smiled and went away.

Jiyoung. We'll meet again. Soon.