Its myungsoo

Let me be the one who protect you

Myungsoo POV

Oh No. I just bumped onto her and she fainted. Did i do a crime here? I put my hand on her forehead. Its hot. How come she still attend school when her body temperature is this high? Aish. I carried her bridal style to the nurse's office. I set her up on a bed. The nurse asked me to wait on her until she wakes up. 

I pulled a chair beside the bed. Luckily i meet this girl today, Monday. I've always wanted to skip Calculus, but couldn't find any reason. As i study her face, her round eyes, her long eyelashes, her cute nose, her small lips and her fair skin. I touch her face. She didn't even wear any makeup to make herself beautiful. 

 

Jiyoung POV

I blinked my eyes a several times.

"Oh you're awake now!"

"Where am i? What happened?"

"I bumped on you at the hallway just now, and you fainted." he answered coldly

"okaaaayyy...". I tried to get up but i fell onto the bed again. Ouch.

" Hey, take your time. You fell hard just now and your temperature was high. How come you insist on going to school when you have a high fever." He said while handing me a glass of water.

"You don't know what its like at home" I mumbled.

"What?"

" Oh there you are, you're awake" A nurse came in smiling. " Your temperature has reduced a little bit. You can rest here for the rest of the day if you want to, I've informed your teachers."

"Right, thanks." I adjusted my position feel more comfortable.

The nurse left the room. I looked at the guy. His eyes were...cold. 

"Hey, sorry... but thanks."

 "No probs"

"Are you always like this?"

" Like this..... like how?"

"You doesn't seem the type who talks alot."

"I don't"

"Hmmmmm..." I look around the room. This guy has left me speechless. The nurse have done a great job on placing 2 mute people in one room to create an awkward atmosphere.

" By the way, I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. 5th grade" He held up his hand.

"I'm Jiyoung, Im jiyoung. 4th grade" I grabbed his hands.

"So, may I stay here with you today. You see, I have calculus. You'll know how torturing Calculus is when you enter 5th grade."

"So you decided to skip class?"

"I would rather define it as helping-a-friend-so-i-can't-attend-class" He chuckled. His first smile for me.

"Friend? Who?" I

"If you would consider myself as your friend...." He made a sad face.

"On one condition." I made a serious face.

"Anything" By the way he looks, he is very curious

" Smile more often. You look fierce when you don't. It scares me."

"Deal" He smiled. His second smile for me.