Next to Myungsoo

Let me be the one who protect you

Myungsoo POV

I was sitting with Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Seungyeol and Sungjong. We're laughing but i can't really focus on what they're talking about because my eyes are always searching for Jiyoung.

"L Oppa, here's my symbol of love for you." The girl handed out a chocolate cake written L OPPA, I LOVE YOU.

Annoying. "Thanks, but no thanks. Give it to someone else"

"But oppa, its not for someone else. Its for you! 

"Geez. Thanks" I took the cake. The girl started to scream.

"Guys, you can have it." I put on the table and went away.

God, Can't they leave me alone for just one second. How annoying they are. Is it very simple to confess love to the one that they don't know. How cheap is that? they only know my name and thats it. 

I make my way to the rooftop. This is the only place where i can hide from those girls. From here, i can see the view very clearly. Seoul city. It feels so calm here. When i reached the rooftop, i quickly head to my favourite spot. Just then, i see a girl. Oh, its Jiyoung. What is she doing here? I take a step forward to have a closer look. Is she crying?

 

Jiyoung POV

"Omma, Appa. Its been hard for me since you left. Why didn't you take me with you? So that i can leave this world full of torture. Would't it be great if i join you guys up there? Why do you have to leave me like this. This is so unfair." I cried my lungs out. 

Its been awhile since i do so. I have always keep my cool and strong image since i don't know when. I'm on my own now. With no one to depend on. Either i want it or not, i have no choice but to stay strong. There's nothing's left for me in this world. My parents involved in a huge car accident when i was 14. They were on their way to pick me up from the church that day. I was having a summer camp that my church held. I was their only child. As i remembered, i ws a very playful and talkative child. And see what happen now. Its as if I've lost a part of my life. 

"Hey......"

I was shocked and wiped away my tears. " I got to run."

"Wait" He grabbed my hand. " Sit"

Then i realized it was Myungsoo. I sat down beside him.

" Breathe, you can't talk like this."

" I don't wanna talk."

" Cry then. As much as you want."

And from what i remembered, all i did was cry, next to Myungsoo.