Ch. 2

Lady Luck

Woozi never did like generic love plots, those teenage dramas you see now or then. So when confronted with a situation straight out of a book, he chose not to do what they did. After all, it only lead to more problems, which Woozi had enough with his own.


The members were having their daily meeting. It was really just a gathering when they’ll talk about anything that interested them that day. It’ll be a carefree conversation nothing but good laughs to end the day. And that day just so happened to be one of Woozi’s good days, which happened much more on a regular basis for some reason.

He planned on scaring Mingyu, as he is most of the times the object of his teasing. Stealthfully he walked his way around the back to enter unseen in the room, but stopped immediately when he heard his name followed by awkward laughs. Deciding it'll be best to stay put and hear what their saying exactly.

“So Woozi- hyung,,, I don’t know. Can’t remember that far.” The8 said, Woozi knew their voices by heart.

“How can’t you remember. Out of all of us he was the most surprising!”    reprimanded

“Surprising, well I guess you can use that word to describe woozi.” S.coups said

“If we’re speaking, honestly, about what our first impressions were then woozi-hyung would be probably the worst.”

The worst? Woozi couldn’t wrap around what Mingyu just said. First impressions...the worst? Woozi wasn’t dumb either. He knew what mingyu meant, and that's what hurt him more than anything. Was he tired of me too? The boyfriends who he had before came flooding into his mind again. All the feelings that he had gotten from those situations, the feelings that he thought he would never feel again. Because now he knew he was with people that cared about him, that liked him the way he is now.

His heart already began to break. Maybe they don’t need him anymore, maybe getting bullied every other day by a person half your-

“True True. Honestly I didn’t like him at all. Him being so high and mighty. I didn’t feel, you know, right with him.”

Woozi’s thoughts were caught off as the members sitting around the table started to agree with the statement that was just made. He didn’t care who it was anymore. All he could think of is running away, but Woozi hates generic love plots. He doesn’t want a misunderstanding with the members. Not after all they have been through together with him.

It might have just been just Woozi that wished that he had heard wrong. But he stayed even as he began to feel the numbness in his hands as he clenched down on them to hard, he waited. And time gave him what he wanted as S.coups spoke again.

“Yeah that’s all true. But we got to be thankful that Hoshi told us other wise. I mean where else are we going to find someone as talented as Woozi?”

“That's true! It doesn't matter he makes great music anyways!” The8 said sounding happy again.

“If Hoshi-hyung didn’t tell me something I probably still think the same way thank god he did”

“Yeah we got to remember to say thanks for hoshi for telling us to give him more time. Now I just think his tantrums are adorable.” Mingyu stated.

“He’s still adorable when he is charging at you with guitar at hand?” Wonwoo asked, sending shivers down Mingyu spine and laughter to everyone else. Even Woozi chuckled to himself. Adorably, someone would say as he saw Woozi sitting with his knees closed to his chest. Long sleeved shirt covering most of his hands which were situated just perfectly by his face, poorly trying to cover his adorable smile. Yes, adorable is the exact word him, it suited him more than anything else. Hoshi described Woozi as he watched him from the beginning to the point when Woozi finally smiled bringing a relieved sigh out of him.

He didn’t know what he would’ve done If Woozi kept the heartbroken expression on his face.He would’ve probably punch the first guy who made his Woozi feel sad.


 

 

Thanks For All the Suscribers and Views. Got me Pumped so I decided to update earlier, Thanks Again!!! ^ ^

 

Sorry for grammar errors. Comment and Suscribe, I Love to hear what you guys think!