Ch. 1

Lady Luck

Woozi knew he had problems. He knew that even his cute face or music potential could never cover up for the problems that come with his messed up personality. Woozi always thought that he was normal. That he didn’t have a perfect face, anything extraordinary or wrong with him. But by the time he was a teenager everything he thought, knew, or believed was a big fat lie.

He wasn’t normal, he was far from that. It started to become more clear when he knew he was gay. His family accepted that, thankfully. His friends too, he even went as far as to get a couple of boyfriends along the way.

It was them that showed how twisted his personality really is. He had anger issues. He never like being touched in public, He’d get angry at every little thing never admitting fault. Even if the situation didn’t call for it, he'll shout in anger. But the thing that showed the most, was that Woozi didn’t love.

Woozi didn’t like doing anything more than a kiss. Even a peck on the streets would send Woozi into an all out fit. But what they didn’t know was that all Woozi only needed was time. He wouldn’t ask for anything more than time. Unfortunately time was something that the world wouldn’t give Woozi. His relationships would only last a few months, with nothing but a few kisses and held hands in private.

Another thing that they didn’t know was how fragile Woozi really is. This also showed also showed Woozi how much of a normal person he isn’t. The names he was called at school affected much more than someone normal. The scars left behind by others would take longer to heal than a normal person. All he needed is time and a lot of it to become strong again. But like i said the world wouldn’t give him time. During all this Woozi did have one outlet, it was music. Music gave him a new meaning, he wasn’t normal, but he wasn’t all messed up either. He had an extraordinary talent for music, for the art.

If the world didn’t give Woozi a chance then it would be lady luck who smiles upon him. Giving him a chance to start all over. To be normal again even if he knew he wasn’t. Woozi was casted by a label company and put to join a group right away.a group called Seventeen.

If his boyfriends showed him how messed up he is, then it's the kids of Seventeen who show him that it's okay. They didn’t see the hateful Woozi, the spiteful, hating aegyo, anger issue Woozi that he knew he was. The only thing he saw in their eyes was admiration and respect. They adored his adorable face even though his on the older side. They respected his talent for composing and singing. Because of this he felt two things: guilt and thankfulness.

Guilt because he knew that they would soon find out that he isn’t the way they think he is. He isn’t the bubbly quisty person they might think. Thankfulness because even when they found out/knew he had anger management issues they still looked at him with those eyes that he has grown accustomed to.

The eyes of disgust. of discrimination that he once received were nothing but a distant memory, maybe even a dream. Now he only knows what it's like to be love even though Woozi didn’t show his own. The one thing he needed the most, that even the world wouldn’t give was handed to Woozi almost on a silver plate by his new family, Time.

Little did he know that the people who actually gave him the best present in the world weren’t the members but a single person.


 

 

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it and comment subscribe for more SoonHoon!! ^ ^

Sorry for grammar mistakes. English isn't my strongest subject.