EXTRA: The Figure Skating Team Gets Banned From the Ice Arena (#2018KoreaWinterOlympics)

Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: In light of recent events, cough, the winter olympics, cough, I thought it would nice to update the fic (because it is about ice skating and cough, maybe the winter olympics in the future? cough).

 

However, the actual update is not ready. It's nearly eleven pages and only halfway done soo.....instead I found this extra scene I had written previously and decided to share it with you all. (even though technically, i'm still late because the winter olympics is already over...but let's just ignore that)

 

Note: the scene takes place in the future when (spoiler alert) Jessica joins the figure skating team. 

(woah, did i just spoil the biggest plot twist or what? lol nah it was pretty obvious jessica was going to join...right?)

anyways, enjoy this little short fun scene. 

I will be back with a real update soon!

 

 

“Okay. Practice is finished. Rest well. Tonight’s practice is cancelled,” Yuna announced as the skaters slumped in relief, exhausted from the hell like training.

 

“Why?” Jessica frowned as she skated off the ice rink.

 

“It’s Open Rink Night tonight,” Tiffany answered while gesturing towards the water bottle in Jessica’s hand.

 

Jessica tossed it over and asked, “What is that?”

 

Tiffany downed the rest of the water in three big gulps before answering. “It’s when the rink is open to the general student population. They rent out skates for free and people come and skate for fun.”

 

“Oh,” Jessica hummed as she packed her bag. “So that’s why coached pushed us extra hard during practice.”

 

“Yup! But we got a free night now!” Tiffany grinned. In her excited state, she tossed the empty water bottle like a basketball towards the recycling bin. It bounced in. “Whoop! I bet even Sooyoung would've been jealous at that magnificent throw.”

 

"How does she have so much energy," Yuri groaned to Seohyun who shrugged dryly. She was already used to Tiffany's antics.

 

“I’m going to sleep,” Taeyeon butted in on the conversation as she walked by lethargically. “I’m so tired.”

 

“You’re such a homebody,” Tiffany best friend.

 


“If it weren’t for ice skating, I bet Unnie would never leave her room,” Seohyun chimed in, always eager to tease the oldest. 

 

Tiffany cackled. “Now that, I agree with.” She turned to Jessica. “What are you doing tonight, Jessi?”

 

Jessica shrugged. “Probably the same as Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon lifted her fist and Jessica lightly tapped it with her own. They understood each other.

 

Tiffany whined at her two lazy friends. “Noooo! You can’t do that! No one’s staying home tonight on my watch. It’s our first free night in soooo long! We’re doing something.”

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at the hyper girl. “And what exactly do you have planned?”

 

 

Hours later…

 

Jessica stared holes into the familiar setting in front of her, trying to melt the ice with her will power.

 

“Tiffany,” Jessica’s voice was low from restraint. “Why. Are. We.  At. The. Ice. Rink?”

 

Tiffany grinned, the one that's all teeth and no eyes. “To skate at Open Rink Night, duh!”

 

Taeyeon and Yuri, who were also dragged along by Tiffany turned to face her in anger. “You decided that the best way to spend our ‘free night’ from ice skating was to do more ice skating!?”

 

Taeyeon cried into her hands. “My sleep.” Jessica patted her short friend on the back with sympathy, herself also crying internally about missed sleep. They really did understand each other.

 

“I agree Unnie,” Seohyun chimed in tiredly. “I fail to see how this is fun.”

 

“Tiff, we literally spend ten hours a day on the ice, every day of the week. I really don’t wanna be spending my free time here as well,” Jessica pointed out.

 

Complaints came from all directions, but nothing fazed the Tiffany Hwang.

 

“Oh come on. You guys complain so much! Look at them! They’re having fun,” Tiffany gestured to the people on the ice.

 

“That’s because they’re not skating 24/7!” Jessica screamed in frustration and Yuri and Taeyeon nodded seriously in agreement next to her.

 

“Stop complaining. Look! Joohyun’s here. She’s enjoying it,” Tiffany pointed out.

 

They all turned to look and spotted the famili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter