Prologue

Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri stared at the uniform and schedule that were ed into her hands. She wasn’t sure how she felt about the all pink track suit. Sure, she adored the color pink as much as the next girl, but this felt like a little too much.

 

“And here’s your room key,” Lee Sooman, otherwise known as the dean of SM Sports Academy, stated as he handed her a key. “Your room is 303 on the third floor. We are glad to have you here, Ms. Kwon.”

 

Yuri smiled at the kind man and bowed to leave. Suitcase in hand, she hurried up to the third floor and found the room with the numbers 303 printed across it.

 

Yuri glanced at the name tag next to the door.

 

Choi Sooyoung.

 

‘That must be my roommate,’ Yuri thought as she knocked twice to announce her entrance before unlocking the door with her key.

 

As soon as she walked in, a figure stepped out from what she assumed was the kitchen.

 

“Oh, hi. You must be my new roommate. I’m Sooyoung. Nice to meet you.” The girl named Sooyoung smiled widely before bowing. Yuri took in the appearance of her new roommate. Sooyoung was undoubtedly taller than average for a girl, and really skinny too. Yuri wondered if she was a swimmer, considering the fact that her name literally meant swimming.

 

“Hi, I’m Kwon Yuri. It’s nice to meet you,” Yuri greeted back.

 

“Your room’s the one on the left. The bathroom is the door at the end of the hallway,” Sooyoung pointed out. “The door on the right is my room. Make yourself at home.”

 

Yuri nodded and a quiet ‘thanks’ escaped her lips. She was awed at the size of her dorm.

 

‘Indeed, this is Korea’s best sports university,’ Yuri thought to herself in appreciation.

 

She grabbed her suitcase and made her way to what was going to be her room for the next few months. Bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter