chapter 26(the new sooyoung)

The Teen C.E.O

at the mansion

sooyoung room

she didn't sleep well,she was still thinking of what happened to her.she was furious at what chansung did to her.

sy: why did he do this to me?am i that nice to everyone?did these mean that i should change.is it time for me to be bad?if that is the case,then i will change.i will not show my soft side,i will show my tough side now,so they will not do something like this to me.umma,sorry if i will change.i think it is for the better.beast and block b are the only one who knows it,i will be forever greatful to them.they are the only ones who will still see my soft side.sorry L oppa,siwan oppa and hyungshik oppa.sorry if starting today you will see changes in me.sorry my friends.

********************************************************************************

everybody woke up late,they gathered in the dining hall,one by one they took their seat,hyo and sunny are still in the other house.sooyoung went downstairs,she was headed to the dining hall when she saw minwoo and kevin.they greeted her,but sooyoung just walked pass them,she didn't greet them.sooyoung entered the dining hall followed by minwoo and kevin,everybody greeted her but she didn't say a work.she just started to eat her breakfast.

sungjong:noona,your party is DAEBAK!

sunggyu:we had fun last night.

dongjun:i hope you had fun too sooyoung

beast members just looked at sooyoung,doojoon met eyes with her,he know that she want's to smile but she can't.all of a sudden,the door of the dining hall opened,chansung went inside and made his way to sooyoung.everybody stopped eating and looked at sooyoung.sooyoung stood up,chansung saw her sad/angry face,he knows that he hurt her,and he can't say sorry for what he did to her.sooyoung was now facing chansung,he was about to kiss her on her cheeks but he got suprised by what she did.sooyoung slap chansungs left cheek,everybodys eyes widened,she slapped chansung real HARD.chansung touch his cheeks and gave sooyoung a smirk,he grabbed sooyoungs left arms,but he got slapped again,much harder.she was really really angry at chansung,she wants to release her anger by slapping him over and over.chansung was slapped by sooyoung 4 times.

chansung:wow.you change.i didn't know you can slap someone that hard babe*smirk*

sy:DON'T.YOU.ING.CALL.ME.BABE!!!

everyone in the dining hall was shocked,he slapped chansungs face and now she's shouting.it was their first time seeing sooyoung getting angry at someone.when chansung was about to pull her closer she back away quickly,she grabbed her glass and slammed in on the floor.Ms.Yuri heard the breaking of glass,she run towards the dining hall,seeing sooyoung angry.

sy:DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!YOU ARE DISGUSTING CHANSUNG!

chansung:and now i'm disgusting?but you enjoyed my gift last night right?

jaehyo walked towards chansung,he grabbed his collar.even jiho,gikwang and doojoon rushed to jaehyo's side.

jaehyo:how dare you say that infront of us.you really have the nerve aren't you!!!

sy:i didn't enjoy your gift last night!it was nothing,you completely wasted your gift to me.*SLAP*

chansung:mwoah?!as if you mean it.

sy:i really mean it chansung.your nothing.and i'm GLAD WE ARE OVER!!!!NOW GO BACK TO AMERICA,AND FIND YOURSELF A !!!!

chansung pushed jaehyo so that he could get sooyoung.sooyoung shouted at him,they can see small veins forming in her neck.

sy:GET OUT!!!!I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU!!!LEAVE NOW!!!GET THIS BASTARD OUT OF MY SIGHT...

jiho,gikwang and doojoon pushed chansung out of the mansion gate.when they got back to the dining hall,everybody was standing next to sooyoung.hyungshik pulled sooyoung for a hug,she didn't resist for a couple of seconds.she then pulled herself away from the hug

sy:ALL.OF.YOU.LEAVE

hs:but yo-

sy:NOW!

one by one they left the dining hall.block b and beast remain outside,they know how hurt sooyoung is right now.they can hear her crying inside the dining hall,it also hurt them when they heard her loud cries.

P.O:what do we do jaehyo hyung?

jaehyo:let her cry,if it will make her anger away.

doojoon:i wanna ing kill that chansung!

dongwoon:look at her now,she's not the sooyoung we used to know.

kyung:and it was because of that chansung.

jiho can't stand sooyoungs cry anymore,he walked pass through the other guys and went inside the dining hall.he pulled sooyoung for a hug,when she felt a warm embrace she cried even louder and hugged jiho back.jiho's heart was beating fast,he was glad that sooyoung was hugging him,he kissed sooyoungs head.

(a hug like this)

 

jiho:just cry it out...i can't feel the pain you are having right now,but looking at you it hurt me so bad sooyoung-ah.please don't cry.

jiho pulled away from the hug,he then looked at sooyoung,lifting her chin up.he can see in her eyes that she didn't have enough rest.

sy:jiho oppa,m-my.....m-my....head....i...it's turning....*fainted*

jiho:ya sooyoung-ah...sooyoung-ah.

jiho carried sooyoung,when jiho went outside the dining hall,the guys went forward to him.

gk:what happened to her?

kyung:is she alright?

jiho:she fainted.i think she didn't have enough sleep.

doojoon:let's go to the living room,you can put her in the couch there.

everybody went to the living room,gikwang called ms.yuri for some help.ms.yuri told the chef to cook a porridge for sooyoung.

************************************************************************************

ze:a guest house

ze:a still can't believe that sooyoung slapped chansung and shouted at him

dongjun:hyungshik hyung,your sister is really scary when she is angry.

jinyoung:i wonder what made her angry with chansung?

siwan:if you look at her eyes,you can see sadness.hyungshik,you better go to your sister and know what really happened.

hs:i will...but not now.i will talk to the managers,i will tell them to cancel the flight for at least a week.

minwoo:i don't think it's a good idea hyungshik,she might be angry at you.

hs:it's ok,as long as i will know what really happened yesterday.

************************************************************************************

infinite guest house

sungjong:this is our first time seeing her furious.L hyung,do you know what happened?

L:i don't know also sungjung.

sungjong:maybe chansung did something bad to her.

sunggyu:ya sungjongie,don't think like that.if something happened then she should have told us

sungjong:then why did she act like that in the dining room,it's so scary.

dongwoo:maybe there is a reason,but she didn't want to tell us yet.

woohyun:she looks like she is sick.

L:i hope she's not sick.

everyone move closer to L,they gave him a curious look

sungyeol:is there something you wanna tell us L*arched an eyebrow*

L:no...nothing...

sunggyu:oh come on L,you can't hide it from us for long.

hoya:yeah L..tell us what happened to your date*chuckle*

woohyun:mwoh?!date?

dongwoo:when was that huh?

L gave hoya a you-will-pay-for-it-hoya look.

L:that the time when hoya and hyo had a date also

everybodys attention went to hoya now

sungjong:you also hyung?you had a date with hyo?aww...that's cute...first myungsoo hyung and sooyoung noona,and now hoya and hyo...we have a couple.

they were surprise at what sungjong said.they can't believe that L and hoya didn't tell them about the date,and sungjong kept it a secret also.

woohyun:ya!you brat!you already know about L and sooyoung's date but you didn't tell us.

sungjong:sorry hyung...but now you know*grin*

 L:sorry if i kept it a secret.

sungyeol:that's why your angry at the boy who kissed sooyoung last night.

L:yes.i got jealous...

sunggyu: a word of advice L...

L:what?

sunggyu:be careful outside...you know how fangirls attack someone they don't like.

dongwoo:o yeah.be careful with your fangirls.don't let them hurt our boss.

woohyun:that's the big problem also,she's our boss.press will surely feast your story.

hoya:i think Mr.Park,didn't want the press to know that sooyoung is our boss.he is keeping it a secret.you should protect her identity to the public L.

L:i know i know all that problem.but what can i do,i really really like sooyoung.

sunggyu:don't worry L,we are always on your side no matter what happens.

********************************************************************************************************

at the living room.

sooyoung woke up,she felt a little better.she looked around and she saw u-kwon,taeil,kyung and jiho sleeping on the couch across her,while jaehyo,kyung and minhyuk are sleeping at the ground.a small smile formed in her face,she didn't know that jaehyo saw her smile.

jaehyo:i saw that*smile*.your awake thank goodness.

sy:w-what did you see o-oppa?

jaehyo:the smile,even if it was a slight smile,i felt good when i saw it.

jaehyo stood up at sat beside her in the couch

jaehyo:you made us all worry...don't do that again.

sy:where are the others?

jaehyo:they're in the veranda,resting.

sy:i think you all need to get back to your apartment.

jaehyo:don't worry about us sooyoung.we all want to be with you now,you need us.

sy:thanks oppa.

jaehyo:uhhmm.sooyoung

sy:hmmm

jaehyo:you scared us when you slapped chansung...that slap was hard...

sy:i was really really angry at what he did to me.i just let out my anger that's why I slapped him many times and shouted at him.

jaehyo:i'm proud of you...but,until when are you going to act tough huh sooyoung?

sy:i don't know jaehyo oppa.

jaehyo leaned closer and kissed sooyoung,for the first time sooyoung felt something different.jaehyos kiss gave her electric shock down her spine,she somehow enjoyed his kiss.jaehyo pulled away from the kiss.

(just imagine that the guy is jaehyo and the girl is sooyoung^^)

 

sy:+...his lips...i want to kiss him back...but i can't...do i like jaehyo?but what about L oppa and cnu...ya sooyoung!control yourself...+ 

jaehyo:i...i-i'm sorry...

sy:*blushed*i-it's ok oppa*bit her lower lip*

kyung and minhyuk woke up and saw that sooyoung was wide awake.they woke up the others.

P.O:your awake...why are you always fainting huh?

u-kwon:you scared us.

sy:sorry oppa,i didn't mean to faint.

jiho:ya!you shouldn't feel sorry about what happened to you,you didn't know that you will faint.

minhyuk:i think you should eat so that you will regain your energy.

minhyuk,u-kwon,jiho and sooyoung went to the kitchen to get a food for sooyoung.P.O,kyung,taeil and jaehyo remained in the living room.jaehyo was touching his lips,P.O notice that jaehyo keeps on touching his lips

P.O:jaehyo hyung,did you hurt your lips?

jaehyo:weyo?

P.O:coz you keep on touching it.

jaehyo:i-it's just that...

taeil:what?

jaehyo:i kissed sooyoung on the lips*blushed*

kyung,taeil and P.O:mwoh?!

jaehyo:yeah...her lips are so kissable and soft,i want to kiss her longer but i pulled away.

taeil:wow.you kiss your boss*shook his head*

P.O:did she kiss you back?

jaehyo:*lowered his head*nope...i think she's mad.

kyung:if she's mad,then why didn't she slapped you huh?

jaehyo:i don't know

taeil:i think she enjoyed your kiss*smirk*

P.O:waaahhh hyung,you lucky bastard...you kissed sooyoung...*pout*is her lips really that soft?i want to try it too.

kyung:ya jihoon!!!stop dreaming...she won't kiss you...

 

hyungshik appeared in the living room,he asked jaehyo about sooyoung

jaehyo:hello mr.hyungshik

hs:hello mr.ahn...can i asked you something

jaehyo:of course sir.

hs:yesterday at the party,i can feel a tension between chansung,beast and your group.what exactly happened?i want an answer now mr.ahn

jaehyo:nothing really happened mr.hyungshik.

hs:it's ok if you won't tell me now,but let me tell you this...i will surely find out what happened...

jaehyo:it's the truth mr.hyungshik.nothing really happened.

hs:i won't push you in telling me mr.ahn.

jaehyo:we are not hiding something from you mr.hyungshik.i hope you believe what i am saying to you.

hs:*he cuts jaehyo while he is still talking*.where is sooyoung right now?

kyung:she with our friends in the kitchen eating.she fainted a while ago.

hs:what?!is she feeling better now?

kyung:she's ok sir,she just need some rest.

minhyuk,jiho,u-kwon and sooyoung arrived at the living room.when hyungshik saw sooyoung he rushed infront of her and hugged her.sooyoung can't resist hyungshiks hug,she hug him back.

hs:youngie-ah,what happened?they told me you fainted.are you ok now huh?

sy:i'm ok oppa.i didn't sleep well that's why i fainted.but i'm ok now.nothing to worry about.

hs:youngie,i will talk to the managers to move our overseas promotion next week.

sy:but it's all planned out oppa.

hs:you are more important than my overseas promotion.it's ok if they will continue their promotion overeseas.

sy:aish oppa.your making my work harder.i will give letters to your managers,and postponed your overseas for 1 week.for 1 week only oppa.

hs:ok...ok for 1 week only...i will sleep in your condo,i will go with you.

sy:aish...oppa...you don't need to go with me in the condo.

hs:i will just sleep in your condo for 1 night,geez...mr.ahn

jaehyo:neh mr.hyungshik?

hs:i order you and your friends to take turn in sleeping in her condo,by two.and i can see that you have become much closer to the beast group sooyoung

sy:ah...n-neh oppa,we got close.

hs:tell them also mr.ahn that they will also take turn in sleeping in her condo.

sy:ya oppa.i don't really need a companion in my condo.

hs:i will tell APPA that something happened to you*arched an eyebrow*.even though i don't really know what happen,i will tell him.

sy:arrgghh!!!your making me crazy hyungshik oppa.

hs:tell them mr.ahn,arasso!

jaehyo:neh*bow*

jaehyo went to the veranda,he told the beast member what hyungshik ordered,and that their overseas will be postponed for 1 more week.beast didn't react in hyungshiks orders,they are also thinking about taking turns in sleeping in sooyoungs condo.they want to protect her,as long as chansung is still in korea.

gk:so...who will be the first 2?

yoseob:me and dongwoon will be the first.

doojoon:ok...if we are going to sleep in her condo,we will only go there after our schedules.then first thing in the morning you will leave her condo.

hyunseung:ok.

********************************************************************************************************************** 

living room

it's already 2pm and block b are still in the mansion,not to mention sooyoung,jaehyo,jiho,kyung and minhyuk are not working.sooyoung called amber that kyung and minhyuk are with her.sooyoung,block b and beast are sitting next to the pool.sooyoung excuse herself from the group to go to the bar.sooyoung saw L,woohyun and sunggyu near the bar.the trio looked at her,but she just walked pass and made her way in the bar,she poured a drink to the glass and drank it instantly,the trio went to the bar to sit at the bar stool.

sunggyu:it's only 2pm and your drinking already?

sy:*nod*

L:why are you drinking sooyoung?

sy:*silent*

woohyun:aahh...silent treatment*grin*

sy:*pour another drink*

L:are you trying to get drunk?

sy:*nod*

sunggyu:are you sick?

sy:*shook her head*

L:+what is with her?!she's acting strange+...sooyoung ah...

sy:*look at L*

L:wanna go out with me again?

sy:*froze*

L:remember our first hang out.we both say that we will go out again.and i wanna go out with you now.

sy:*not moving*

L:ya sooyoung-ah.can you atleast say something?

woohyun:did you loose your voice?

sy:*shook her head*

sunggyu:then why aren't you talking?

sy:*serious look on her face*

wooyhyun:*sigh*

L:sooyoung,i want to tell you something

sy:*looked at L*

L:remember what i told you when we went out?

sy:*arched an eyebrow*

L:i told you I LIKE YOU.

sy:*soften a bit*

L:i will say it again.I REALLY LIKE YOU SOOYOUNG

woohyun and sunggyu was smiling when L confess his feelings to sooyoung

sy:*blushed*

L:i can tell you everyday that i like you...

sy:*cough*uhhh...thanks L oppa*bow**pour another drink*

**************************************************************************************************************

outside pool

block b and beast are enjoying a whole day break.gikwang notice that jiho is spacing out,he stood up from where he is sitting then took a seat next to jiho to talk to him.

gk:are you ok mr.woo?*wave his hand infront of jiho*

jiho:u-uh yeah.gikwang,you can call me jiho.

gk:what are you thinking?

jiho:ah...w-well...i-i'm having a trouble with something

gk:like what jiho?

jiho:m-my feelings...

gk:oooohhh...what about your feelings?

jiho:it's that...uhm...uhm...i think i like sooyoung

gk:oh...well...did you tell her already?

jiho:not yet...and i don't think i can say it to her.

gk:there's nothing wrong if you try*smile*

jiho:thinking about it makes me nervous*mess his hair*

gk:hahaha.so..what do you like about our boss?

jiho:i love her smile.that's the reason why i like her in the first place.she smile like an angel*blush*.

gk:yeah...we all like her smile too...

jiho:but...*silent*

gk:*tilted his head to the side*but what?

jiho:i don't think i will ever see her smile again*lowered his head*

gk:*look up at the sky*we will never know.but i hope her cheerfulness will comeback.it makes us sad to see her like that.she didn't deserve a thing like what happened to her*sigh*

jiho:yeah...if only we came to the mansion early,that chansung guy won't have time to do that to her.

gk:well...we can't do nothing about it now,can we.atleast she knows that we are here for her.

jiho:did you notice that something is different from her.

gk:hmmm...ah,she slapped chansung many times,and even shouted at him.that's the first time.

jiho:well,it's my second time to see her angry

gk:jinjja?when?where?

jiho:this week also,in the hotel.she got angry when she saw the hotel's kitchen is so messy.

gk:ah...

jiho:so gikwang,do you also like someone?

gk:ah yes.sunny,i like her*blush*

jiho:that's nice.

gk:we already went out,i don't know if you can call it a date,coz it's morning and also it was short.remember the time when chansung hurt sooyoung for the first time?

jiho:neh

gk:we went outside that time.

jiho:ah.d-do you think i should tell sooyoung my feelings?

gk:you should tell her...or you will be sorry...

jiho:ok then...i will tell her...b-but n-not now.

gk:that's the spirit!

**************************************************************************************************

at the bar

 

woohyun,sunggyu and L  are looking at sooyoung who is drinking,sooyoung already drank half bottle of what she is drinking.they were amaze at how she drank half bottle.

L:sooyoung,i think you should stop drinking.

sy:*cold glare*

L:don't give me that look sooyoung.i'm just worried.your bottle of alcohol is almost done.

sy:*rolled her eyes*

L:talk to me...

sy:*shook her head*

L:if you won't talk,then i will kiss you

sy:*eyes widened**gulp*

sunggyu ang woohyun:*eyes widened*wooaah!

 L:*lean closer to sooyoung*

sy:s...s-s-top

L:*still their faces are only centimeter away*.i thought your not going to talk to me.

sy:i-i can't t-talk that much...my throat hurts...

L:is that why your not talking?

sy:*nods*

L*gave sooyoung a peck on the lips*.you should have said it earlier.*move away*

sy:*blush* 

sunggyu:ya L,are you forgetting that we are here also.

Ls-sorry hyung.

woohyun:aish.now our eyes are not anymore*face palm*

sy:*giggle*

sunggyu:she giggled...

L:she did.

hyo and sunny appeared,when they were about to greet sooyoung,sooyoung walked out of the living room/bar.hyo and sunny just looked at each other confused.

woohyun:what was that all about?

sunggyu:did you three fight?

hyo:no...

L:i wonder why did she walked away.

woohyun:she even slapped chansung in the face earlier.

hyo and sunny:jinjja?

L.yes.we didn't know she can slap someone that hard.

sunny:she really don't do such a thing like that when we are in america.buy...why all of a sudden.

sunggyu:maybe she can't stop thinking of what chansung did to her last time.

hyo:maybe...

*********************************************************************************

outside the pool

sooyoung went beside the outdoor pool,she walked towards the others.

sy:i wanna go now.i don't want to stay here in the mansion anymore.

yoseob:weyo sooyoung?

sy:....

minhyuk:is there something wrong?

doojoon:did you see chansung?!

sy:no oppa.i just wanna go.wanna go with me guys?

taeil:to my other house

P.O:mwoh?another house?

gikwang:yes.she have a 2nd home.

junhyung:ok we will go with you.let's go guys...

kyung:wanna ride with us sooyoung?

sy:no thanks kyung oppa.i'll just use my motorbike...i miss riding it...

u-kwon:cool.motorbike!

P.O:can i ride with you sooyoung.

sy:sure*slight smile*.let's get out of here.

block b,beast and sooyoung went to the parking lot.sooyoung hopped in first on her motor bike,then P.O also hopped in.block b went to their individual car while beast went inside their van.they all drove off and went to the other house. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

 

Teen Top - Going Crazy