Chapter 41(thank you blonde strangers!)

The Teen C.E.O

A/N:

ok...i will redo this chapter...i'll just write what i remember from the lost chapter...but i hope the lost chapter will comeback TT_TT...

ok...here it goes...

enjoy^^

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

sooyoung run out of the hotel and took a bus so she won't hear the boys blabbering about L's ring anymore.she really got fed up,especially when zico took the box that L told her to keep.it's really not her fault that she brought the box inside the conference room,she just didn't realize that she put the box in her pocket.and it's not her intention not to listen in their meeting.

sooyoung looked in the window,she didn't know what bus did she take so she just told the bus driver that she will get out of the bus in the 4th stop.when the bus stopped,she got out of the bus and started to walk where ever her feet take her.sooyoung stop for a minute so that she could scan the place where she was walking,when she can't recognize the place she started to walk again.

sooyoung turned right to an alley.while walking she saw a playground near the apartments.sooyoung saw a bench  near the playground and walk towards it and took a sit.while sitting she still can't help but to think about what happened inside the conference room of  the hotel earlier.

sy:why are they even angry at me?i didn't mean not to listen to their report,i just zoned out.it's not my fault*tears formed in her eyes*  

***************************************************************************

At the Hotel

jaehyo,jiho,kyung and minhyuk are still inside the conference room discussing about what they did to sooyoung.they thought that they might be too harsh on her about the ring topic.

jiho:now what minhyuk hyung?

mh:i don't know.kyung have you tried calling her?

kyung:yes.but she's not answering my calls,even my text.

mh:what about you jaehyo?

jh:same as kyung.she's not answering.

jiho:it's almost 1 hr since she left the hotel.where do you think she went?

kyung:we don't know jiho.

jh:we don't have a clue where she went.

mh:do you think she will comeback?

jiho:ya hyung!she will surely comeback.

jh:i hope jiho.we are dead if hyungshik found out she is missing.

kyung: want me to call the others?so that they can help us find her?

mh:go ahead kyung.call them.we need their help to find her.

jiho:i think we better find her now.let's split up.

kyung:great idea jiho.but the question is...where would we start?

jh:let's just find her.every place that we could think of.

mh:ok...let's start looking for her...i will start in her condo then at her mansion.

jh:me...hmm...i'll just try looking at the mall.

kyung:let's just go already.so we can find her already and say our sorry.

jaehyo,jiho,kyung and minhyuk left the hotel to look for sooyoung.minhyuk and jaehyo went to their cars while kyung and jiho go to the bus stop so they can ride the bus. both kyung and jiho just rode the bus when the bus stop,they don't know where the bus is going.

***********************************************************

somewhere in seoul sooyoung is still sitting on the bench.while being angry and worried about what happened in the hotel she didn't notice that a group of students appeared in the basketball court just beside the playground.

someone's p.o.v

It's already 6 in the evening me and my classmate got home a bit late because we did our homework in the library.we got carried away in doing our homework and we didn't realize that we've been in the library for an hour already.good thing i saw the time or else we will still be in the library until now. 

we are walking near our apartment when my 2 classmate saw the basketball court.they quickly run towards the court like a kid,but half way towards the court they stop running.we stop walking when our 2 classmate run back towards us,the two remember that they don't have a ball with them.what an idiots.how can they play if they don't have a ball.geez! so when they realize they don't have a ball they bid their goodbye and went home.me,my housemate/friend daehyun and our other two  dongsaengs  started to walk again but before we could reach our apartment building daehyun stop walking and turned to face us. we also stop walking when he stop.

boy1:weyo daehyun-ah?

daehyun:*pointing at the playground*

boy3: want to play hyung?

daehyun:*nods*

boy2:ok.but we need to go home before hyungs get back from work arasso?

daehyun:*gave them a thumbs up*

we run to the playground,took off  our bags and left it on the ground.all of us took a sit on the swing and started to swing.while  we are happily playing in the swing, daehyun got out of the swing and walk three steps forward.i looked at him with a curious look.i stop swinging,stood up and walk beside him.

boy:what's wrong daehyun-ah?

daehyun:*pointing at a bench near a tree*

i looked at where daehyun is ponting,when i look i saw a girl sitting on the bench curled like a kid who lost a parent.we both took another three step forward so we could see her clearly.

when we can clearly see the face of the girl she was holding her tears back,she was sad.i don't know why,but i got sad too when i saw her.i didn't recognize the girl, so i assume she's not from here.

boy:she's sad.

daehyun:*nods*

boy:do you think she's lost or something?

i looked at daehyun then he slightly raised his shoulder meaning that he doesn't know if she is lost.me and daehyun are staring at the girl when our two dongsaeng run beside us.

boy2:hyung let's go home.we need to cook dinner and i'm hungry*rubbing his tummy*

boy3:yeah hyung.let's go home.*look at his watch*40min till the hyungs arrive in our apartment.

boy:ok ok.you two go first ok.

boy3:ok hyung.i'll give you 5min to follow us ok*smile*

our two dongsaengs run towards the apartment building while me and daehyun took a last glance at the girl before walking to our apartment building.

end of p.o.v

*****************************************************

jiho can't stay still in his sit he keeps on moving from left to right,he can't stop thinking about sooyoung,he is so worried about her.

jiho p.o.v

arrrggghh...i'm so angry at myself...it's my fault why did sooyoung left us without telling us where she is going...i think i'm too harsh on her.if i didn't treat her that way earlier she would have been with us right now.way to go WOO JIHO!!!you are a ing retard for making angry your only love . i hit my forehead two times making the other passenger of the bus look at me weirdly.

i don't care if the people inside the bus think that i am some kind of a weird person,i only care at this very minute is sooyoung.i am so ing worried about her.if something happen to her i will never forgive myself.what have i done.i looked at the window to see the view,i furrowed my eyebrow when i didn't recognize the place.i look at my back to see kyung,but when i scan the bus he is not around anymore.what the!he left me alone?!i'm so ing lost now. i stood up and went to the driver and told him that i will go down already.

the driver stop and i got out of the bus.what a day i am having right now!today's not my luck.first i made sooyoung mad,second kyung left me on the bus and now i'm in some place that i don't know.well i better walk and try to call again sooyoung.

end of p.o.v

*****************************************************

sooyoung was still sitting on the bench,she took off her stilettos coz her feet is already hurting.when she looked at the place she realize that she's the only person in the playground.sooyoung is hungry,her tummy is protesting already in hunger,she just rub her tummy and started to talk to it.

sy:mianhe baby tummy...i know your hungry but i don't know where can i eat dinner.i don't see anybody here in the playground so that i can ask their help.please be bear with me*rub her tummy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

daehyun's p.o.v

it's 7pm and we are already done eating our dinner.zelo helped me clean up the table,while jongup grab the plates that we use and put it in the sink,youngjae was just standing like a boss beside zelo.he should at least help the kids even though he cooked the dinner.after zelo and jongup helped me clean the kitchen,the duo and youngjae went to the living room to watch a moview while i on the other hand walk to the sink and started to wash the dishes.

while cleaning the dishes i look out of the window to see the sky,the sky today is so bright,there are many stars.after looking at the sky my gaze went to the playground,there i saw the girl earlier and she is now playing on the slide.how come she's still in the playground?is she waiting for someone?while i was looking at the girl, youngjae walk back to the kitchen and stood beside me.

youngjae:are you done yet?

daehyun:*stop washing and shook his head.he raised two finger infront of youngjae* 

youngjae:2 mins?  

daehyun:*nods*

youngjae:ok...i'll go out for a while ok.if the hyungs look for me tell them i went out.arasso!

daehyun:*nods*

youngjae made his way to the fridge and opened it.youngjae grab a bottle of soda and a box of muffin that himchan hyung bought earlier.when he got what he needed he left the kitchen,bid farewell to the two dongsaeng.after saying his farewell to zelo and jongup i heard the door opened and in seconds it close again.that's weird why would he take the muffin?we just ate our dinner a while ago.

end of p.o.v

daehyun  was done with the dishes,he put the dishes back to the cabinet and cleaned the sink before leaving kitchen.daehyun  made his way to his and youngjae's room,when he was inside he took a sit near the window.the view in their room is nice because you can see the playground and basketball court. daehyun looked at the playground again,he is watching sooyoungs every move in the slide. his gaze went to a boy who is walking towards the slide,he looked closely  at the boy.he arched an eyebrow when he realized that the boy walking towards the playground is youngjae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooyoung saw the slide,she stood up holding her stilettos and went to the slide.she put down her stilettos on the ground so she could go to the slide and play.when she was already beside the slide took 5 steps to go up the slide,she took a sit and in a swift move she slide down.

after sliding down she stood up again and went back to the top.while sliding down sooyoung forget to stop,she slide all the way down hitting the floor after her slide. she winced in pain when she hit the floor hard.sooyoung was shocked when she saw a hand infront of her.she looked at the person and met eyes with him.

sy:+omo...am i in heaven already?i only fell on the floor but why am i seeing an angel now?+

boy:need some help?

sy:*still looking at the boy*

boy:hello~~*wave his hand infront of sooyoung*

sy:oh...mianhe...

boy:*stoop down and extend his hand*need help?

sy:o...ok*blush*

boy:+cute...she's blushing+ 

the boy stood and helped sooyoung to stand.when sooyoung is already standing she cleaned the dirt in his clothes while the boy looked at her.

boy:your not from here aren't you?

sy:*shook her head*

boy:why are you here?

sy:i run away

boy:MWOH?!

sy:i run away from my oppa

boy:why would you run away?

sy:i got angry at them.so i run away and went to a bus stop.

boy:how did you end up here?

sy:i just went inside the bus,i didn't even asked the driver where the bus is going.so here i am in your neighborhood.

boy:are you waiting for your friends here?

sy:no

boy:let's sit first ok.

sooyoung and the boy walk towards the bench and took a sit where sooyoung sat earlier.while sitting sooyoung's tummy made a noise,the boy heard the noise and it made him smile.

boy:+ooohh.she's hungry already.o wait i got food+*grab the soda in his pocket*here eat this*gave the cola and the box with muffins*

sy:*rub her tummy*+oh my god!baby tummy why did you made a noise...you make me look like an idiot infront of this handsome angel+ 

boy:*poked sooyoung*i said eat the food

sy:*took the food and started to eat*

boy:by the way i'm youngjae*smile*

sy:+what a heavenly smile...i must be really in heaven now+i'm sooyoung

youngjae:have you contact your friends already?

sy:*shook her head and raised her mobile infront of youngjae*can't contact them coz my battery died.

youngjae:so where are you going to sleep?

sy:in a motel.i'll just charge my mobile there.

youngjae:no...you can come with me at our apartment

sy:*blinked at youngjae twice*

youngjae:i won't hurt you.i promise.

sy:n...no...uhhmm...it's ok...i'll just go to a near motel

youngjae:no i insist.come with me.

sy:oh...ok...

youngjae and sooyoung stood up from the the bench and made their way to youngjae's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooyoung and youngjae are already infront of youngjae's door apartment.youngjae pushed the buzzer.sooyoung heard a voice at the other side of the door,he looked at youngjae with a worried look.

youngjae:*patted sooyoungs shoulder*it's ok.don't worry*smile*  

the apartment door opened.infront of the door sooyoung saw another blonde guy standing with a shock look on his face.youngjae went inside first followed by sooyoung.4 more blonde guys suddenly appeared in the living room.the guys froze when they saw sooyoung standing beside youngjae. 

daehyun:+hey she's the girl in the playground.she looks pretty when you see her face to face+

boy1:+i never knew youngjae knows a hot girl like her+

boy2:* his lower lip then bit it after*+oohhh...those legs...+

boy3:+is she youngjae hyung girlfriend?+

boy4:+noona is sooo pretty+  

youngjae: mianhe guys.but i need to bring her in.she's in the playground for an hour already.and it's getting late already*looked at the boys*+why are they looking at her like she's some kind of a food+YA!!!i'm talking...can you please listen!

boy1:mian jae-ah.

boy3:hyung who is she?

youngjae:she's sooyoung.she's lost...guys can you please introduce yourselves to sooyoung.

boy1:since i'm the leader i'll start first.annyeonghaseyo yongguk imnida.

boy2:annyeonghaseyo himchan imnida

boy3:hello noona jongup imnida

boy4:annyeonghaseyo noona.zelo imnida*smile*

sooyoung saw daehyun standing next to zelo but he is not talking,she tilted her head at the side when she look at his mask.before could sooyoung ask someone about him youngjae introduce daehyun to her.

youngjae:he is daehyun.he always wear a mask.he is a shy kid.

sy:oh...

yongguk:so what brings you here in songpa-gu?

sy:songpa-gu?

zelo:yes you are here in songpa-gu

sy:oh...it's my first time here in songpa-gu

jongup:jinjja?

sy:*nods*

himchan:nice to know that it's your first time here

zelo:what's nice about that hyung?

himchan:we are the first person she know here in songpa-gu

youngjae:oh yeah...you got a point.

sy:can i ask a question?

yongguk:sure.ask anything you want*wink*

sy: why are you all living in the same apartment?

himchan:after high school me and yongguk took them in.

yongguk:me and himchan are friends since elementary days.we met youngjae and daehyun at our school.himchan is jongups cousin while zelo is my cousin.

sy:who's giving money to all of you?

zelo:youngjae hyung,daehyun hyung,jong up hyung and my parents are sending us money for our tuition fee and other school needs

himchan:i'm incharge of buying the food and other stuff here in the apartment.my parents bought me a bakery shop near here.1/4 of the shops earning is for buying our food.

yongguk:i'm incharge of the rent.the fee that i'm getting from my job in the club is for paying our rent.

sy:yongguk-sshi why are you dressed in a nurse clothes?

yongguk:i'm an intern in a hospital.

sy:so your taking nursing course?

yongguk:yup.

sy:wow nice

youngjae:guys she's still not eating her dinner.would you all mind to take her in the kitchen so she can eat her dinner

zelo:sure hyung.come on noona.let's go to the kitchen.youngjae hyung cooked the dinner*smile*

youngjae:sooyoung-sshi

sy:*looked at youngjae*weyo?

youngjae:where's your phone?

sy:ah...here*took out her phone from her pocket and gave it to youngjae*

youngjae:you all go first to the kitchen.i'll charge her mobile first.

zelo happily took sooyoungs hands and drag her to the kitchen followed by the others.youngjae went to his and daehyuns room to get his changer.

youngjae p.o.v

thankfully the sooyoung and my phone are the same so it's not hard to look for a charger.after getting the charger in our room i went out of the room and went to the living room to charge sooyoungs phone.i inserted the charger in sooyoungs phone and plug it.after 2 mins i opened sooyoungs mobile phone so that her friends can contact her already.i put down the mobile in the table and was about to leave when sooyoungs mobile rang. i glanced at her phone thinking that it might be just a miss call,but i was wrong someone is already calling sooyoung.i grab sooyoungs mobile and looked at the name of the caller, the person who is calling sooyoung is JIHO.

what do i do?will i answer it or not?while talking to myself the phone stop ringing.i was relieve that it stop.i was about to put it down to the table again when it rang again.i look at the caller id,it's JIHO again.without thinking twice i accidentally answered sooyoungs phone

*start of phone convo*

jiho:sooyoung-ah!where are you? 

youngjae:+way to go youngjae...why did i ing answer the call?!+

jiho:hello sooyoung-ah.please talk to me.please  

youngjae:+now what?arrgh ...i need to answer it...so that they will know where sooyoung is...well here it goes nothing+he...h-hello

jiho:YA!YOUR NOT SOOYOUNG!WHY IS HER PHONE WITH YOU?WHERE IS SHE?

youngjae:do...don't get angry mr.jiho.i didn't hurt sooyoung

jiho:where is she?can i talk to her?

youngjae:she can't talk to you right now.she's eating her dinner

jiho:ok then.tell me where is your place so that i can go to her.

youngjae:where are you right now mr.jiho?

jiho:!!!ooppss...mianhe about that..uhhmm i don't know where i am.hold on for a minute,i'll ask some one

youngjae:+he doesn't know where he is?is he serious?+

jiho: hello!hello are you still there?!

youngjae:yes i'm still here.so where are you exactly mr.jiho?

jiho:the guy said that i was in songpa-gu

youngjae:jinjja?

jiho:yes.weyo?

youngjae:what a coincedence.she's also here in songpa-gu

jiho:oh thank god.

youngjae:where are you standing?

jiho:i'm here sitting on a bench in the playground.

youngjae:your just near my apartment.look for a cream colored building.go to the 3rd floor and look for the door 307.

jiho:ok ok.i'm on my way.thanks.

youngjae:no problem

jiho:one more thing kid

youngjae:my names youngjae. what the one more thing mr.jiho

jiho:please don't tell soooyoung that i am coming.she might run away again.

youngjae:sure no problem

jiho:thanks.bye

youngjae: bye

end of phone convo 

i put down the mobile in the table and took a sit in the couch.i will wait for mr.jiho to arrive here in the apartment.

end of p.o.v

~~~~~~~~~~~~

at the kitchen everybody was sitting on the dining table.the boys are watching sooyoung while sooyoung is eating her dinner.when sooyoung felt that she is being watched,she stopped eating and look at the boys.the boys just gave sooyoung a warm smile when she looked at them.

sy: why are you all watching me?

zelo:mianhe noona if we are watching you eat your dinner

sy:is there a problem?is my face dirty or something?

himchan:no it's not dirty.it looks perfect actually*smile*

sy:*blush*ohh...ahhh...

daehyun:+awww...cute...she's blushing+

jongup:your the first girl who step foot here in our apartment.

sy:*eyes widened*jinjja?

daehyun:*nods*

all:neh!

sy:cool*smile*

yongguk:can we ask you?

sy:sure*smile*

zelo:are you studying noona?

sy:*nods*i'm a senior

himchan:where are you studying?

sy:shinhwa high

all:jinjja?

daehyun:+wow...she's rich..that school is for rich people only+

sy:uhuh.why are you all shock that i'm studying there?

youngguk:coz shinhwa high is a very exclusive school in seoul.and it is said that only rich people can study there

zelo:so it means noona.your rich!

sy:am not...i'm actually working that's why i can afford my tuition.

jongup:so where are your parents noona?

sy:*lowered her head*they are in heaven*mumbled*

jongup:*stood up and gave sooyoung a 90 degree bow*mianhe noona.i didn't mean to asked that question

sy:*looked at jongup*no it's ok.it's not your fault.you didn't know*weak smile*

daehyun:+i'm sorry to hear that sooyoung+

the atmosphere in the kitchen became awkward after jongups question.when zelo couldn't take the awkwardness he started to ask sooyoung again. 

zelo:so noona...

sy:yes zelo-ah?

zelo:where are you working?

sy:in a hotel.i'm working in a hotel.

himchan:wow.nice

voice:SOOYOUNG-AH~~!!!!

everybody stopped talking when they heard an unfamiliar voice,they all looked at the kitchen entrance where the voice came from.there the boys saw a guy wearing a nice office clothes who is also a blonde like them standing in the kitchen entrance,they were shock to see that the guy quickly made his way to sooyoungs side.the boy grab sooyoungs wrist and yanked her close to him,the boy hugged sooyoung tightly while kissing her head many times. sooyoung started to cry when she felt the guys warm embrace.

daehyun:+who is he?why is he hugging her like that?+

himchan:+why is he kissing sooyoung?+

yongguk:+how did he know that sooyoung is here?+

jongup:+he made noona cry?+

zelo:+is that noona's boyfriend?+

sy:*hug jiho*jiho o...oppa*sob*

jiho:shhhh...don't cry...shhh...please don't cry...*pulled away from the hug.look sooyoung in the eyes and wipe her tears*please don't cry.i hate it when you cry*kissed sooyoungs cheeks*

sy:o...oppa ho...how did you kno...know?

jiho:*looked at youngjae*

youngjae:mianhe sooyoung-ah if i anwered your phone.

sy:no pro...problem jae-ah*weak smile and hug jiho again*mianhe oppa if i run away.i just got really angry.i never ment to run away

jiho:it's not your fault.so don't be sorry.we should be the one who needs to apologize to you.it's our fault.and i never mean to be harsh on you sooyoung.i'm sorry.sooyoung please forgive me?

sy:of course oppa i will forgive you.

daehyun:+they are sweet!is he her boyfriend?i'm getting annoyed already+

youngjae:+why are they so sweet to each other?+

sy:what about the others?

jiho:i already called them and told them to come here ASAP.

yongguk:*cleared his throat*

sy:*pulled away from the hug and face yongguk*mianhe yongguk-sshi

yongguk:so...who is he sooyoung-ah?

sy:oh...he is jiho oppa.

sooyoung introduce everybody to jiho 

jiho:annyeonghaseyo Woo Jiho imnida.thank you for looking after at sooyoung.i appreciate it very much*made 90degree bow* 

himchan:it's nothing

youngjae:our pleasure to help a damsel in distress*smile* 

zelo:are you already taking noona away jiho hyung?*sad face*

jiho:yes dongsaeng.she need to go home already.

jongup:are your friends gonna pick you up?

jiho:yes they will.

daehyun:+why am feeling sad now that she is going home?+

himchan:+she's leaving already.i hope she will visit us again+

sy:*looked at zelo and jongup*why are you two sad?

jongup:coz your leaving already noona

zelo:we won't see you anymore

sy:aww...don't be sad dongsaeng...

sooyoung walk towards zelo and patted his head.she also gave zelo and jong up a kiss as a thank you for helping her and feeding her.everyone let the kitchen and went to the living room to wait for sooyoungs other friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everybody was happily talking to each other,they didn't realize that 30min had passed already.everyone stopped talking when the doorbell rang.yongguk stood up to check who rang the doorbell.when yongguk opened the door he saw 6 other guys standing infront of the door with a worried look on their faces.he asked them who they are,the 6 boys answered him and told him that they are sooyoungs friends. yongguk let the 6 other guys inside the apartment.youngguks housemates were shock to see 6 guys appeared in the living room.

sooyoung and jiho quickly stood up and made their way towards the other block b.everyone gave sooyoung a tight hug,when it was minhyuks turn to hug sooyoung,sooyoung felt her heart skip a beat.when jaehyo hug sooyoung she also felt that her heart skip a beat,but she just shrugged what she felt.

taeil:YA!CHOI SOOYOUNG!do you want to kill us huh?

sy:*hid behind jiho*a...aniyo taeil oppa.

ukwon:come out youngie.taeil hyung is not angry.he just got worried that's all.

sooyoung went infront again and faced the other block b

ukwon:you made us worry about you.even jihoon.he got so worried about you that he even cried.

P.O:*gave ukwon a glare*

ukwon:don't give me that look.i'm just telling the truth here.

sy:*walk infront of P.O and look at him*is that true oppa?*tilted her head*

P.O:*nod*

sy:*lowered her head*mianhe oppa.i didn't mean to make you worry.

P.O:*hug sooyoung*don't do that again.you know how much i love you sooyoung.so please don't make me worry like this

sy:i know oppa.thanks for the love oppa.i am really really sorry

daehyun:+so that guy love sooyoung.he looks ok to me+

himchan:+i hope she won't make sooyoung cry+

youngjae:+he love sooyoung...wait.why am i hurting when i heard the guy said that?+  

minhyuk:mianhe sooyoung...we are very sorry

kyung:hope you will forgive us

jaehyo:*his gaze went to daehyun*+what is wrong with that kid?why does he have a mask on?+

sooyoung introduced her block b oppas to the people who helped her.block b are so thankful to them when sooyoung told them that they all helped her and they even fed her.

minhyuk:*bowed 3 times*thank you for helping our boss

daehyun:+did i hear him right?why is he calling sooyoung boss?+

zelo:boss?

jaehyo:yes.boss

yongguk:+why would they call her boss?is she in a gang or something?+

himchan:why would you call her boss?

jiho:mianhe if i didn't tell you earlier.we are her employees

sy:hey!i told you that whenever we are not working we are friends right?

minhyuk:we know.but still we are your employees

jongup:ah!she's your manager in the hotel

himchan:oohh that's right.she's working already.

yongguk:ahhh*nods*

daehyun:+oh yeah.she told us that she is working+

jaehyo:she's not a manager

zelo:if she's not a manager then why are you calling noona boss?

jiho:actually...she's the owner of the hotel.

yongguk,himchan,youngjae,daehyun,jongup and zelo's jaw dropped when they heard that sooyoung is the owner of a hotel.

daehyun:+good thing i have my mask on so they won't see my mouth hanging.geez.only a senior high and she already own a hotel+

zelo:wow noona.you didn't tell us that you own a hotel

sy:*rub the back of her neck*hehehe...uhhhmmm...i don't want to tell people i own a hotel.they might think bad of me

yongguk:so what hotel do you own

kyung:she own the Summer Hotel

himchan:mwoh?THE SUMMER HOTEL?the hotel owneed by Madame CHOI?

jaehyo:yes it is

youngjae:+oh my god!she owned a hotel and she's running away.what is she thinking.thankfully they didn't know that she is filthy rich+

daehyun:+woah!!youngjae you are a hero.you helped the richest kid in korea.thank you for helping her+

zelo:wahhh noona is soooooooo rich

jongup:so you also own the c recording company right?

himchan and yongguk:what?

jongup:i know that madame choi also owns a recording company.is it true?

sy:*nods*  

zelo:youngjae hyung thank you for saving noona.

jiho:i am so thankful to you youngjae.if you didn't help sooyoung she would have been in trouble.

youngjae:it's nothing.i'm glad that i helped a girl like her.

jaehyo:ah i remember youngie

sy:what's that oppa?

jaehyo:ms.yuri called me.your father is asking if you already taled to the board members of the university

sy:what did you say?

jaehyo:i told her yes.and we are having a meeting again in a week.

sy:good answer oppa

block b gave jaehyo a cold glare,jaehyo looked at his friends faces after he said the news about sooyoungs father.

minhyuk:seriously?!

jaehyo:what?

kyung:we just saw her and your discussing work already?

jaehyo:so?

jiho:so cruel...

jaehyo:ya i'm not cruel*rolled his eyes*

jongup:university?she's also working in a university

kyung:kinda working...her step dad owns the shinhwa high and shinhwa university.her step dad is out of the country so she's incharge of it.

himcham:+what the!what else does she own?she's so ing lucky+

daehyun:+she owns a hotel,a recording company and the exclusive school also?this is too much...i can't take it anymore.she's soooo rich+

yongguk:+no wonder she is studying at that exclusive school.she's the ing owners step daughter.+

minhyuk:*looked at his watch*i think we better go.it's already 10 in the evening.we need you to get home at your condo sooyoung.

sy:can we stay a little bit?*gave minhyuk a pippy eye look*

zelo:yes hyung.can you stay a little longer?please*rub both of his hands together*

minhyuk:as much as i want to stay a little bit longer we can't.mianhe.your brother will look for you.

sy:ok oppa.*looked at the blonde boys*bye*wave her hands*

himchan:byebye.see you soon*weak smile*

jaehyo:thanks for taking care of her*bow*

youngjae:it's nothing hyung.bye sooyoung*wave*  

jongup and zelo:bye noona

yongguk:you can visit us if you want.

block b and sooyoung left the apartment and went home.the boys want to ushere them in their cars but block b told them to stay and have a rest.

daehyun p.o.v

when block b and sooyoung left zelo started to cry,so yongguk hyung needs to comfort his cousin.himchan and jongup slumped onto the couch and still can't believe that the apartment is back to it's silent mode while youngjae went straight to our room to rest.

i was about to go to our room when i notice a mobile phone laying on the table.i made my way to the table and looked at the mobile phone,i didn't recognize the mobile so i assumed that this mobile is from our visitors awhile ago.i took the mobile and went straight to our room.when i was inside the room i showed the mobile to youngjae,he immediately took the mobile from my hands as he recognize it.

youngjae: this is sooyoungs mobile.

i just nod when he said it belongs to sooyoung.i was about to get it when it vibrated in youngjaes hands.we both look at each other and look back to sooyoungs mobile.youngjae opened the mobile and read the message.the text came from jiho hyungs mobile but sooyoung was the one who send the message.

youngjae:sooyoung said to keep her mobile.she will pick up the mobile whenever she have a time to drop by

i once again noded at what youngjae said,he gave me back sooyoungs mobile and let me hide it.i went to my study table and opened the top drawer and put the mobile inside.before i close the drawer i glance at it for the last time then closed the drawer.

i didn't know that some rich people are not as bad as the others,just like sooyoung.she is soooo rich but then again she is still a nice and friendly girl to other people.i'm glad we met her.so little time that we have known her but she made a great impact to us,epecially to zelo and jongup.i think the dongsaeng are very fond of her.

end of p.o.v