chapter 28

The Teen C.E.O

at the P3 club

the trio arrived at the P3 club.as usual,the P3 club is packed with so many people.they made their way to the bar,they took a seat in the bar stool,immediately sooyoung ordered martini and margarita.sooyoung ordered gin tonic for Ljoe,while minhyuk just ordered a vodka.the trio was talking when someone approached sooyoung,he asked sooyoung if she could dance with him,she looked at minhyuk and Ljoe,as if asking them if she can dance with him.Ljoe and minhyuk gave sooyoung a slight nod as an approval.the guy reached for sooyoungs hands and made their way to the dance floor.

beast and the other block b arrive at the P3 club,dongwoon saw minhyuk and Ljoe at the bar,they made their way to them.

gk:where is she?

Ljoe:*pointing at the dance floor*

everybody look at to where Ljoe is pointing,they saw sooyoung dancing with some guy.they noticed that the guys hands are on her waist,he was also grinding a little bit.

taeil:look at that guys hands.

minhyuk:taeil we are here to party not to look at sooyoung dance with someone.so go,find a girl that will dance with you two.

Ljoe,minhyuk,jaehyo,jiho and doojoon are left in the bar while the others made their way to the dance floor to dance.sooyoung saw them and gave them a wide smile.after a couple of minutes sooyoung and her partner went back to her seat at the bar.

minhyuk:done already?

sy:yeah.

guy:thanks for the dance*kissed sooyoung on the cheeks*

sy:no problem*slight bow*

the guy left them in the bar.Ljoe took a seat next to sooyoung so he can talk to her more.

Ljoe:i think you enjoyed your dance with him

sy:not really...that's why we already left,i got bored dancing with him.

minhyuk:yah sooyoung wanna dance?

sy:sure.what about you jaehyo oppa and jiho oppa.you don't wanna dance.

jiho:maybe later,i'll just drink two more shot before dancing

jaehyo:me too.

sy:ok then

minkhyuk took sooyoungs hands and made their way to the dancefloor.Minhyuk and sooyoung started off to dance slow,then he pulled sooyoung closer to him, and smirked when he heard her gasp. He started to dance with the y beat

minhyuk: Just go with it*whispered in her ear*

Minhyuk danced them into the middle of the dance floor and spun sooyoung out. She posed ily before minhyuk pulled her back to him. She ended up with her back to his chest, and she couldn't ignore the feeling in her stomach when she felt his abs. 

sy:+Damn,i can feel his rock hard abs+

She felt his hands move to her hips, as he tried to pull her closer. She smirked as she slightly grind her hips into his, and heard him groan in her ear.

minhyuk:+Two can play that game+

He started to breathe on her neck first then he gave sooyoung a trail of butterfly kisses

minhyuk:want more?*whispered huskily*

She turned herself around in his arms, and started to lead the dancing.

minhyuk:you look y*husky voice*

sy:*giggle*are you flirting with me minhyuk oppa?

minhyuk:*smirk*isn't it obvious sooyoung?

sy:oh.i didn't know that you are such a flirt.

minhyuk and sooyoung continued their y dance not caring about the people dancing beside them.The group can't take their eyes out of the two because of their steamy dance.Ljoe,Jiho, Jaehyo and P.O got a little jealous of minhyuk,they didn't like the idea of him dancing like that with sooyoung.

when the song ended the two stopped dancing and went back to the bar,minhyuks hand are still on sooyoungs waist.block b's eyes are locked on minhyuk,when he knew that his group are looking at him he just gave them a smirk and pulled away his hands in sooyoungs waist.Jiho made his way beside minhyuk.

jiho:hyung,what do you think are you doing?

minhyuk:dancing.we are just dancing jiho-ah.

jiho:that's not a dance,you two are like having in the dance floor.

minhyuk:well,for us it's just a dance.nothing more...but to tell you the truth i got by that dance*grin*

jiho:hyung*slap his back*

minhyuk:ya woo jiho.what's your problem?

jiho:she is our boss

minhyuk:so what if she is our boss?aren't we allowed to dance with her,to like her or fall for her?

jiho:*eyes widened*so you mean you like her?

minhyuk:yes i like her.she is a nice person.it's just a crush,nothing more.P.O like he too,i think Ljoe and doojoon also like her.why are you being like this huh?

jiho:coz i am jealous minhyuk hyung,coz i like her.each day my feelings for her grows.

minhyuk:well.that's not new to me now.who wouldn't fall for her charms,look at her.she has a nice personality and also she's hot.

sooyoung continued drinking ,she already drank 6 glass.Ljoe snake his hands around sooyoungs waist,she stopped drinking her drink when she felt Ljoe's hands on her waist.

sy:i didn't know that you are such a bold person Ljoe.

Ljoe:the drinks boosted me up.you know how shy i am whenever i see you.

sy:i know.and i am happy that you are opening up yourself to me.

Ljoe:can we just stay like this for a minute or so?

sy:sure no problem,as long as you won't fall asleep*giggle*

minutes pass by,Ljoe let go of sooyoung.he took sooyoungs hands and squeezed it before letting go again.

sy:what was that all about?

Ljoe:i just wanna hold you.*smile*

Beast went to sooyoung and told her that they will go home first,yoseob and dongwoon will go straight to her condo.she gave the combination of the door,after giving the combination they left the club.it's already 12am and still block b,Ljoe and sooyoung are in the club.girls went gaga to ljoe and block b,they dragged them to the dance floor.except for jiho,he didn't care about the girl who is grabbing his wrist,when he got sick of the girl he slap her hands and told her to go away.he wanted to stay with sooyoung.sooyoung on the other hand was watching jaehyo dancing with the  girl who is now seducing him,she got angry at the girl,when she stood up jiho grabbed her wrist and motioned her to sit down again.When she sat down,the night chansung her flashed from her mind.

sy:jiho

jiho:hmm

sy:why do you think he did that to me?

jiho:*widened eyes*why are you bringing this up again sooyoung?

sy:*looked at jiho*i didn't do anything to deserve that.*starting to cry*

jiho:*cupped sooyoungs face*you shouldn't think about it anymore sooyoung-ah,it already happened and we can't undo it,past is past.you need to be strong for your family and friends.

sy:thank you jiho oppa.i'm so blessed that i met block b

 

The group decided to leave the club at 2am.block b dropped Ljoe and sooyoung off to her condo and they went home to their apartment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

 

***credits to this gif's OWNERS...i do not own this,i just saw this in google and tmbler***

 

cute sunny^^...soosun

 

awww...sungyeol being sweet...

 

hahaha...this is funny P.O^^

 

soofany^^

 

sungjong maknae^^

 

ecka^^