chapter 27

The Teen C.E.O

at the house

sooyoung and P.O are the first one to arrive.P.O didn't realize that are not moving anymore,he is still hugging sooyoungs waist tightly,afraid that he might fall from the ride.sooyoung just smile,at how scared P.O was.she just let P.O hug her.block b and beast arrived after a couple of minutes.everybody went out of their cars,they noticed that sooyoung and P.O are still riding the motorbike,their attention went to P.O who is hugging sooyoung tightly.

kyung:*cough*..are you enjoying hugging sooyoung jihoon?

P.O:*opened his eyes and pulled away*uhm.uhm.a-ani

sooyoung got off on her motorbike followed by P.O.everybody slightly laugh at P.O's reaction

sy:*smile*.it's ok kyung oppa.P.O oppa just got scared that's why he is hugging me.

taeil:so this is your second house.nice

jiho:you have so many house to sleep with.

dongwoon:the mansion is from her mom,she bought this house for her.

sy:let's just go inside.shall we

 

the cafe group was shock when the main door burst open.the butler made his way infront of sooyoung and greeted her,the cafe group rushed to sooyoung to greet her.

Ljoe:sooyoung n-noona*smile*

chanmi:unnie your home

hyoyoung:did you like our gifts to you unnie?

block b were confused when they saw 16 people gathered around sooyoung

kyung:who are they?

jaehyo:ah...they are her friends/classmate

minhyuk:ah the one your are talking about last time.

jaehyo:uhuh.

gongchan:mr.jaehyo!

jaehyo:hello gongchan*patted his head*

gongchan:thanks for bringing sooyoung noona back here in the house.

jaehyo:did you miss her?

solid sungmin:yeah we did.

sooyoung walked away from the crowd and went to her room.

soomi:why did she walk away*pout*

gikwang:she's just tired.give her time dongsaengs*smile*

yoosung:who are they mr.jaehyo?

jaehyo:ah...they are my friends

jaehyo introduced the other block b to them,once they are already introduced they all went to the family room aqnd talked.sooyoung appeared in the family room,wearing only a robe.

chanmi:unnie,are you going to swim?

sy:*nod*

soomi:let's go outside,near the pool... 

sooyoung went outside first followed by the others.some sat at the stairs,some in the grass and some in the balcony.sooyoung then took off her robe,she went to the pool and started to swim.

block b relax at the patio near the pool,they all saw sooyoung took of her robe and took a swim in the pool,jaehyo and jiho's face became red and started to sweat a little bit.

u-kwon:i didn't know your boss has a nice body guys...

kyung:we didn't know until know*gulp*

taeil:she's a good swimmer...

P.O:hyung taeil,do you know how to swim?

taeil:not good in swimming.

kyung:your only good at getting girls*chuckle*

taeil:hyung!that's not true

jaehyo:come to think of it.kyung is right,taeil*smirk*

taeil:not also you jaehyo hyung!

minhyuk:you two stop teasing the playboy.

taeil:aish*pout*

u-kwon:you look like a kid taeil,so stop pouting already.

 

beast are sitting in the stairs,looking also at sooyoung

dongwoon:why she didn't greet those kids

hyungseung:that's what i'm also thinking

yoseob:they are her friends right.

gk:she's only talking to us.is it because we are the ones who know what happened to her?

junhyung:i think that is the reason.but even so,she needs to talk to them also.

doojoon:guys let's just leave it.if she doesn't want to talk to them,we can't do nothing with it.

yoseob:i think she is transforming into something bad.

 

the butler told everybody that their snacks are waiting in the dining room,the cafe group went to the dining room to eat their snack.sooyoung called the butler,she told him that she wants an alcoholic drink and also to get her some snacks also.after 5 mins,the butler served her a bottle of alsoholic drink and a snack.beast and nlock b saw the alcoholic drink that the butler gave her.

sooyoung got out of the pool,she went to the lounge pool chair to take a rest.when she was laying,someone covered her from the sun,when she opened her eyes,she saw Ljoe standing.

Ljoe:hi sooyoung noona.

sy:what are you doing here?i thought your in the dining room eating your snack.

Ljoe:done eating.

sy:then why are you here?

Ljoe:i want to see you.the group are watching a movie.don't like watching.

sy:oh.ok.could you please take a seat,your blocking the sun.

Ljoe:*took a seat infront of  her*are you going to stay here tonight?

sy:i don't know*sip a drink*

Ljoe:why are you drinking early?

sy:and why are you asking so many question?

Ljoe:nothing.i just wanna talk to you.i never had a chance to have a long talk with you.

sooyoung looked at Ljoe,Ljoe was biting his lower lips,sooyoung noticed it,she think that it makes him y doing it.but she quickly look away before he can notice that she is looking at his lips.

sy:+why am i looking at his ing lips?!what the hell is wrong with me.to tell the truth,i think he is cute and y.arrrgghhh.stop it sooyoung.+

because of frustration,sooyoung sat up straight and drank her drink all at once

Ljoe:woah...drink slowly noona.

sooyoung poured another drink and drank it.

Ljoe:are you getting yourself drunk noona?

sy:don't worry,i won't get drunk that easily.wanna drink also?

Ljoe:*smirk*.

sy:why?i'm just asking.

Ljoe:sure!

sy:are you even drinking?

Ljoe:occationally.

sy:well then,here.drink this*gave sooyoung her glass*

Ljoe:*took the glass from sooyoung and drink it*

 

jiho looked at sooyoung who is now drinking with Ljoe.

jiho:she already drank 5 glass,and still drinking.

kyung:come on jiho,let her drink.she's still mad at what happened to her.

jiho:i know but...what if she got drunk?

jaehyo:i think she has a huge tolerance in alcohol intake.

P.O:even though she has a tolerance in alcohol,she shouldn't drink too much.

minhyuk:what you guys wanna do then?

jaehyo:i'll ask gikwang

u-kwon:maybe that's a great idea.

jaehyo went to beast and asked them about sooyoung's drinking

jaehyo:the guys are worried about her drinking,what do we need to do about it?

doojoon:let her drink.it's not everyday she's drinking+why is she drinking in the first place!she really lost it now+ *sigh*

yoseob:what's wrong doojoon hyung?

doojoon:just having a headache.

junhyung:*smirk*having a headache or are you just concern with sooyoung?

doojoon:y-ya junhyung.

junhyung:hahaha.

jaehyo:ahhh.doojoon.

doojoon:weyo jaehyo?

jaehyo:by any chance you like her?

doojoon:n-no...i-i'm just concern about what she is doing.like a brother...yeah like a brother...

hyunseung:really huh.

doojoon:uhuh...

 

sooyoung and Ljoe are still drinking,the 1st bottle was now empty,they are now drinking the 2nd bottle.

sy:i didn't know you also have a tolerance in alcohol.

Ljoe:not really.did you know that your face right now is like a tomato?hahaha.i didn't know that when you are drinking your face will become red as a tomato.

sy:jinjja?

Ljoe:neh...you didn't know?

sy:nope...your the 1st one to say that to me.

Ljoe:i didn't know that you are so fun to talk with.

sy:and i didn't know that pink hair suits you.you look cute.

Ljoe:did i heard it right?

sy:yeah...you look cool in pink hair*giggle*

Ljoe:thank you...

sy:why pink Ljoe?

Ljoe:nothing...i just feel it...

sy:can you change it into a blonde?

Ljoe:weyo?you like blonde?

sy:not really...just try it...let's see if blonde is much better than pink*run her fingers through Ljoe's hair*

Ljoe:*froze for a second*w-what are you doing?

sy:nothing...your hair is so soft*giggle*.didn't know that guys hair can be soft also.

Ljoe:hahaha.your something.

 

at the patio

minhyuk:look at that*pointing at sooyoung and Ljoe*

u-kwon:why is she feeling his hair?

kyung:i think sooyoung is drunk already.ya minhyuk grab that bottle already.out boss is drunk.

P.O:yeah minhyuk hyung.grab it already...

minhyuk:aish why me!

taeil:coz your more mature than us.

minhyuk:still not a good reason.

u-kwon:will you just get that bottle.

minhyuk:ok ok i will.

minhyuk stood up and walked towards sooyoung and Ljoe,sooyoung notice him standing infront,she then place her hands beside her,so that minhyuk can take a sit next to her.minhyuk sat beside her and waiting for his chance in getting the bottle.before he could grab the bottle he called the butler and told him to get 3 more bottle.

Ljoe:is this a mini party sooyoung?

sy:*arched an eyebrow*earlier you called me noona.where's the noona?

Ljoe:*chuckle*oh...sorry noona.

sy:minhyuk oppa drink*gave her glass to minhyuk*

minhyuk:i'm not here to drink with you sooyoung-ah.i'm here to stop you two from drinking.

sy:hey my arms are getting numb,get this already.if you won't drink,i'll fire you*angry face*

minhyuk:*gulp**took the glass and drink it*

sy:that's better*slap minhyuk's shoulder*

Ljoe:hahaha,he got scared of what you said.

the butler put down the bottle in the table and walked towards the wall.

minhyuk:are we really going to drink this?

sy:uhuh.

minhyuk:but we have work tomorrow and he has class.

sy:don't worry i can handle it oppa*wink*

Ljoe:jinjja?

sy:uhuh.so don't worry about it*wide smile*

 

at the patio

the boys just shook their heads when they saw minhyuk took the glass from sooyoungs hands.

taeil:aish.i thought he will stop the drinking.

kyung:it turns out to be that he will also drink*sigh*

u-know:i thought he is the mature one out of the group.

P.O:well,i guess looks can really be deceiving*chuckle*

jiho:now what do we do next?

u-kwon:go the beast

 

kyung,taeil,P.O,u-kwon and jiho stood up and went down the stairs to where beast and jaehyo are sitting and talking.

junhyung:nice of you to join us*salute*

jiho:minhyuk is also drinking now*pointing at minhyuk*

beast and jaehyo look at where jiho is pointing,they saw minhyuk sitting next to sooyoung and also drinking with them.

jiho:see i told you.

yoseob:let's grab her already it's already 5pm.dinner will be served soon.

hyunseung:i didn't know that taking care of sooyoung can be tiring*chuckle*

gk:*nod*.we better go over there before she tell the butler to get another bottle.

everybody stood up and walked towards them.the trio are now laughing hard because of what minhyuk told them.

yoseob:ello*smile*

Ljoe:wanna join us?

jiho:sure

jiho quickly sat down on the grass,while the others just look at him for a second before sitting down at the grass.

kyung:you three look happy over here.

Ljoe:yeah hyung.minhyuk hyung just told us a story.

minhyuk:ya ya Ljoe...shhhh.

Ljoe*covered his lips with his finger*ok hyung*chuckle*

minhyuk:that's my dongsaeng*patted Ljoe's shoulder*

sy:wanna drink guys?

jaehyo and jiho:sure

sy:that's my boys*smile*

Ljoe:noona,aren't you feeling a little cold?

sy:ani.weyo?*tilted her head to the side*

minhyuk:coz your still on your swimwear.

sy:ah.it's ok.i will still swim later.so don't worry.so let's drink.pass the drink please.

the butler made his way towards them,he told them that the dinner is already serve.jinyoung and chanmi also mad their way to sooyoung.

chanmi:unnie,dinner is ready.let's go.

sy:it's alright.i'm not hungry.and i'm still drinking.you guys can eat now.you can leave me here*slight smile*

chanmi:are you going to sleep here?

sy:maybe if i got drunk then i will sleep here,if not then i will sleep in my condo.

jinyoung:your face is already red sooyoung-ah.

Ljoe:it's already red since she started drinking*chuckle*

chanmi:Ljoe don't drink to much,arasso?!

Ljoe:neh,noona*smile*

sy:all of you,eat your dinner now.

everybody stood up and walked away,sooyoung pulled Ljoe and minhyuks wrist.she minhyuk that she wanna go to P3 club with him and Ljoe. minhyuk was ok with it,so sooyoung and Ljoe went to their room and change clothes.when she was done dressing,she went to the dining room.whispered in doojoon and jiho's ear that she will be waiting for them in the P3 club.she bid farewell to them and went out to the garage,minhyuk and Ljoe was waiting for her.when the two saw sooyoungs dress they began to whistle,sooyoung just smiled at them,they went in the car and off to the club.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

night night....time to go to sleep....mwahhhhh

sorry if there's a grammar error and the spelling is not right.

don't wanna edit it now(not now.i'm already sleepy)

sorry T_T

ecka^^