Chapter 35

The Teen C.E.O

At the Hotel

some hotel employees gather at the entrance of the hotel to give respect to sooyoung,once sooyoung entered the hotel the employees gave her a 90degrees bow and she gave them a slight bow.she walked towards amber to talk to her,when sooyoung was infront of amber,amber gave her a 90degree bow also.when sooyoung saw amber going to bow at her she quickly leaned forwards to the counter and touch her shoulder indicating not to bow at her.

minhyuk went down to the lobby to talk to amber personally,he wants to ask something to amber.when he was at the lobby he saw sooyoung leaning towards the counter,he stopped walking and looked at sooyoung from head to toe.

minhyuk:+why does she have to be my boss?arrrggghhh...i...i want to be with her...am i going crazy over her?do i really like her?she's so perfect..aish!focus Lee minhyuk+

Amber saw minhyuk dazing out while looking at sooyoung,a grin formed on her face.

amber:+is Mr.Lee checking out little miss sooyoung?hahaha.i think he likes little miss.hmmm.i smell operation LOVE.i need to think of something to make Mr.Lee to get close to little miss.hmmm...oooohhhh...the elevator thing,them being stuck in the elevator.hahahaha...nice thinking amber+

sy:*wave her hands infront of amber*ya amber!

amber:oh...sorry...i was thinking about something

sy:*arched an eyebrow*your funny*giggle*

amber:oh Mr.Lee*pointed at minhyuk*

sy:huh?*looked at where amber is pointing*oh..minhyuk oppa

sooyoung run towards minhyuk and gave him a hug,she got carried away when she hug him.minhyuk went back to reality when he felt someone hug him tightly,when he look at the one who is hugging him his face heated up,he blushed when he realize that sooyoung is hugging him.

sy:minhyuk oppa!

minhyuk:*cough*uhhmm.sooyoung-ah the employees are looking.they might think something bad.

sy:*pulled away from the hug*oh...mian oppa.

minhyuk:how's school?

sy:boring...i thought i would die in boredom*pout*.it's suffocating me

minhyuk:don't say that.school is fun.especially with friends around

sy:but...i don't want to be with my friends*lowered her head*

minhyuk:*pull up sooyoungs chin*and why is that?*looked at sooyoungs eyes*

sy:*looked at minhyuks eyes*i don't want them to know what happen.

minhyuk:is that the reason you are avoiding them?

sy:*nods*i'm afraid that if i don't avoid them i might have the tendency to tell them...

minhyuk:i understand...i understand...

sy:thanks oppa.

minhyuk:so...what do you want to do?

sy:i don't know...uhhmmm.where are the others?

minhyuk:at the office.kyung and jaehyo are doing something while jiho was watching

sy:hmmm...maybe he should stay at the record company if he has nothing to do.

minhyuk:your right.maybe it's time for him to do something for the record company,if only both of you got nothing to do.

sy:oppa,i'm bored*pout*

minhyuk:what do you want me to do?

sy:i don't know oppa...

minhyuk:want to eat ice cream?

sy:*birghtened expression*jinjja?

minhyuk:*nods*

sy:oooohh...ice creeeeeam...i want i want ice cream...

minhyuk:let's go.

minhyuk wave at amber signalling that he and sooyoung are going out for a while.the two walked to minhyuks car,when sooyoung was already seated and about to put on her seat belt,minhyuk stopped her.minhyuk slowly leaned forward to sooyoung,their face are only inches away.sooyoungs hearbeat went fast as she could feel his hot breathing,minhyuk grabbed the seatbelt and put it on to her.when he put on the seatbelt he smiled at sooyoung before sitting straight again.minhyuks face was red now,thinking that his face and sooyoungs face was that close.minhyuk drove off and looked for a nice ice cream shop to go to.

*******************************************************************************

 

minhyuk and sooyoung arrived at a nice ice cream shop where he can be with sooyoung alone.minhyuk and sooyoung went first to the counter to order,minhyuk ordered a large ice cream for sooyoung,when they got the ice cream both of them looked for a nice table to sit on.they found a nice table near a window,when both of them walked to wards the table minhyuk put down the tray first then minhyuk grab sooyoungs seat and let her sit first before he took his sit.

 

sy:thanks oppa*smile*

minhyuk:no problem.enjoy your ice cream*smile*

sy:*smile*

sooyoung started to eat her ice cream but minhyuk still isn't eating his ice cream,he keeps on staring at sooyoung who is very much enjoying her ice cream.sooyoung saw minhyuk looking at her when she glanced at him.

(sooyoungs ice cream)

(minhyuk's ice cream)

sy:oppa why arent you eating your ice cream?

minhyuk:oh...i was thinkin of something

sy:oh.i hope it's not about work

minhyuk:ani...it's not about work.

sy:good to hear that.don't think about work when you are with me outside.

minhyuk:ok.boss*gave sooyoung a salute and smile*

minhyuk started to eat his ice cream also while sooyoung eat her ice cream like a kid.there was a ice cream stain on the side of sooyoungs lips  and minhyuk saw it,he stopped eating and signal sooyoung to come closer to him.sooyoung went closer and minhyuk leaned forward,he grab a tissue and wipe the stain.while wiping the ice cream stain minhyuk accidentally brushed his thumbs on sooyoungs lips making sooyoung blink many times at minhyuk.when he was done,he sat straight again and gave her s bright smile.

sy:thanks oppa.

minhyuk:so where do you wanna go next?

sy:i don't know oppa.it's your choice oppa.

minhyuk:ok.i will bring you to my fave place

sy:where is that oppa?

minhyuk:i won't tell...but you will love it when you see the place.let's finish our ice cream now so that we can go there already

sy:oooohhhh it's kinda exciting oppa.

sooyoung and minhyuk finished their ice cream first.after eating the two went back to minhyuk's car and drove off to minhyuk's favorite place.

**************************************************************************************************

at last minhyuk and sooyoung arrived at minhyuk's favorite place,it's already 7:15 in the evening.the show will start at 7 30 so they still have time to look for a better place to sit.he is going to show sooyoung the banpo fountain show that's why they went to the banpo bridge.while walking minhyuk grabbed sooyoung's hands and hold it tightly,sooyoung just gave minhyuk a confuse look as to why he is holding her hands.she just ignored it and also holds minhyuk hands,minhyuks face was red and he has a wide smile in his face.

minhyuk found a nice place to sit,but there are many couples sitting beside them.the couples are all looking at them and whispering something.minhyuk pulled out his handkerchief and place it to where sooyoung will take a sit.sooyoung was in awe at minhyuks attitude,she thinks that he is a gentleman,always waiting for the girls to sit first before himself.

sy:so this is your favorite place

minhyuk:uhuh.whenever i feel down i just go here to relax my mind.

sy:aren't you jealous whenever you see a couple sitting and walking here?

minhyuk:sometimes i always ask myself why i'm still single.but i just ignore it.

sy:your girlfriend will be luck to have you

minhyuk:oh jinjja?

sy:neh oppa.

minhyuk:why would she be lucky to have me?

sy:your sweet...and a gentleman...

minhyuk:me a gentleman...hahaha...that's the first*smile*

sy:yes you are a gentleman oppa.i hope my boyfriend would be like you*looked at the stars*

minhyuk:+omo....he want a boyfriend like me!!!aaaarrrrgggghhhh...is this a sign to tell her how i feel?....wait...i think this is not enough sign...if there is another sign then i will really tell her how i feel+

sy:oppa do you like someone right now?since jessica unnie is not here anymore.

minhyuk:i have...

sy:oh jinjja?

minhyuk:neh

sy:that's good then.

minhyuk:it's already 7 30.

sy:*tilted her head*what will happen at 7 30?

minhyuk:just watch...you will love it...

after a couple of seconds the fountain in banpo bridge change color,it became rainbow color.

sooyoung was amaze at what she is seeing,her jaw is slightly open while watching the fountain.minhyuk looked at sooyoung,he can't stop smiling while looking at the amused sooyoung.minhyuk thought that this day is very memorable to him.

sy:o-omo o-oppa...it's so beautiful*looking at the fountain*

minhyuk:see i told you,you will love it.

sy:thanks oppa for bringing me here.

minhyuk:no sooyoung-ah.thanks for coming with me.

sy:*looked at minhyuk*of course i will come with you minhyuk oppa.i like going with you*smile*

minhyuk:+d-did she say she like going with me?it's another sign...but still...i need more proof...+

sy:are you ok oppa?

minhyuk:n-neh s-sooyoung

sy:oppa...can i ask you something?

minhyuk:sure

sy:uhhmmm...*slapped her forehead*no it's ok oppa.i forgot the question*shyly smile*

minhyuk:are you sure you forgot your question?

sy:*nods*

minhyuk:ok.suit yourself.

both of them stayed in banpo bridge for another 1 and a half hour,talking and sometimes giving each other a joke.minhyuk look at his watch and it's already 8 30 in the evening,he told sooyoung that she needs to go home because his brother is going to sleep in her condo tonight.sooyoungs expression change,her head hang low and shoulder deflated.when minhyuk saw her he assured sooyoung that they will fo back to banpo bridge whenever she like,sooyoung brightened up at his thought.she gave minhyuk a kiss on the cheeks,while walking towards his car.minhyuk keeps on touching his cheeks where sooyoung kiss.

both of them are now inside minhyuks car,minhyuk leaned forward to get the seatbelt and put it on for her.while getting the seatbelt sooyoung keeps on looking at minhyuk,and she felt that her face heated up while he is putting on the seatbelt for her.when minhyuk was done sooyoung looked away quickly so he won't see her face.minhyuk started the engine and drove off to sooyoungs condo.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

another chapter finished....

will update my other story later

byebye...

mwahhhhhhh

enjoy reading^^

 

 P.S

have you seen SNSD's performance in David Letterman Show?

soooooo in awesomeyes!!!!too many shot of sooyoung...hehehe...love the cameraman for thatheart

love The Boys Remix!!!!

 

have you also seen Block B's performance?

well....they are soooooo cooooool...what a huge comeback for themheartyes

i hope their hardwork will pay off this year...

Go Block B...Fighting!!!!! 

 

***credits to those who own the picture above.i do not own them.i just saw them in google***

 

Ecka^^