chapter 25

The Teen C.E.O

summer hotel

 

Sooyoungs visitors are still waiting for her arrival.sooyoungs visitors are happy that they are invited in such a wonderful event in her life.the cafe group are seated,while some of the cafe group,cnu,changmin,eunhyuk,sungmin,hyo,sunny,junho and wooyoung are seated next to the other cafe groups table.infinite and ze:a are standing at the bar.block b are the first to appear in the ballroom door followed by beast,at the back of them was sooyoung,yoseob accompanied her,he was holding her hands tightly.

the guests greeted her and gave her their gifts.sooyoung gave them a slight smile whenever they are greeting them,her group of friends also greeted her.infinite  went to her,they greeted her and gave their gift,when L was greeting sooyoung he noticed that there was sadness in her eyes.L became sad when he noticed it,she even didn't look at him or the other members,she just gave them a fake smile.

ze:a also approached sooyoung,they gave the gifts to her.hyungshik pulled sooyoung for a tight hug,but he was surprised that sooyoung didn't hugged him back.at the corner of his eyes,he saw that sooyoung has a small cut on her lips,he pulled sooyoungs chin,hyungshik examined her face.yoseob who was standing next to sooyoung,couldn't do anything,he just looked at hyungshiks worried face.sooyoung noticed that he saw the small cut in her lips,she holds yoseobs hands more tightly.

hs:why aren't you looking at me?

yoseob:hyungshik hyung,she was just sleepy.

hs:what happened to your lips?

yoseob:uhhmm.she bumped something when we are walking in the parking lot.

hs:did something happened huh youngie?

when yoseob was about to answer hyungshik,he was immediately cut off by him

hs:why are you answering my question?she can speak you know*cold glare*

yoseob:i...i-i'm sorry hyung*lowered his head*

hs:now sooyoung, tell me what's your problem?

block b and the other beast member saw that hyungshik is getting angry at sooyoung.jaehyo and jiho made their way to hyungshik so that they can talk to him.

jaehyo and jiho:good evening mr.hyungshik*bow*

hs:good evening mr.ahn and mr.woo*bow*

jiho:sorry to say mr.hyungshik but your sister is not feeling well, hurts that's why she can't speak.

hs:i see.did she already took a medicine?

jaehyo:yes she did,she already drink it.

hs:thanks for taking care of her.

jiho:no problem mr.hyungshik

sooyoung met eyes with jiho,she sensed that he was sad seeing her,she took jihos hand and squeezed it,while she patted jaehyos shoulder.she was thankful for the both of them,if they didn't arrive chansung might do smething to her even worst.

the ballroom door opened,when they look at the door.chansung was standing,with a bandage in his hands and a bruised in his face.jaehyo pointed him to the other block b members.when he was walking towards hyo table.dongwoon and gikwang stopped him.

gk:what the are you doing here?

chansung:i'm a guest, and i'm with my cousin.

dongwoon:how dare you come here when you already sooyoung

chansung:it's my gift to her.

gikwang was going to punch chansung,but a hand stopped him,when he looked at the person who stopped him,it was minhyuk.

minhyuk:this is not the right place to give him that sir.it's sooyoung's party,and we don't want bad publicity for the company.let him be with his cousin.

chansung:thanks for helping me.

minhyuk:i'm not helping you .i just don't want sooyoungs party to be ruined by your presence here.

chansung gave the trio an evil smirk.he walked pass through them and made her way to sooyoung.yoseob,jaehyo,jiho and hyukshik saw chansung walking towards sooyoung.hyungshik was shocked when jiho quickly walked infront of sooyoung to cover her.jaehyo and yoseob gave chansung a death glare,they are controlling themselves.they don't want to make a scene.

chansung:hi birthday girl*smirk*

sooyoung didn't answer chansung

chansung:ah...hope you ENJOYED MY GIFT earlier*chuckle*

jaehyo,jiho,yoseob and sooyoung eyes widened at what chansung said.hyungshik just keeps on watching at the tension building up infront of him.

yoseob:i think you better take your seat NOW*rest his palm in chansung shoulder*

chansung:*slaps yoseobs hand*don't touch me.i'm not talking to you.

Ms.Yuri saw what was happening infront of sooyoung,she walked towards them.

Ms.yuri:is there something going on here?

jiho:no ms.yuri,mr.chansung just greeted sooyoung and he is now walking to ms.hyo's table.

Ms.Yuri:i don't know what is happening,but i am warning all of you.DON'T.MAKE.A.SCENE.

jaehyo:ok ms.yuri.

Ms.Yuri:Mr.chansung,i think you better leave the party.

chansung:i'm also a guest.is this how you treat your guest.

Ms.Yuri:no we don't treat out guest like this.i think you are drunk.so please leave now before i will call the security.

Chansung: you all...

chansung walked away,he left the hotel and went to his new friends house.

************************************************************************************************************

the guest are having a great time,the food they served was delicious,the wines are expensive.it's already 2am,some guest went home already,but some are still enjoying.

sooyoung was sitting alone in the corner of the ballroom hall.cnu saw sooyoung alone,he went to her to accompany her.

cnu:sooyoung-ah*smile*

sy:*slight smile**

cnu:why are you lonely?

sy:*shook her head*

cnu:if your not lonely,then why can't i see your beautiful smile?

sooyoung just looked at cnu,she wants to tell them what really happened to her before she went to her party.but unfortunately she can't tell.and it's already ok,coz all the beast and block b knows it.she doesn't want to bother her friends.sooyoung keeps on hiding her arms,she was afraid that they might see the bruises chansung gave her.

cnu:you really are not going to talk aren't you?

sy:*nods*

cnu:i hope you could tell me what really happened sooyoung.i will always be here for you no matter what.

cnu leaned closer to sooyoung,he placed his lips on her,he pulled away from her and greeted her again before walking away.block b,beast,L and hyungshik saw what just happened.

L:...did he kiss my sooyoung?!

infinite's attention went to the very angry L

sungjong:hyung,what's the problem?

L:that ing guy kissed sooyoung!

sungyeol:relax L.

sunggyu:and why are you getting angry at the boy?

L didn't answer sunggyu,infinite just gave L a small laugh.

 

after another 2 hours the party ended.everybody went home already.beast,block b,sooyoung and Ms.yuri remained in the hotel.gikwang asked ms.yuri if block b can stay for a night,she told gikwang they can stay.they left the hotel and went home.

**************************************************************************************************

A/N

i'm sleepy...

 

ecka^^