The Boy is Sungyeol .

Are we Meant to be ?

*King of Vampire...Princess...Sickness... Who is holding the Key?...* Sunggyu thought .

"Oh!!!! Sungyeol Oppa , Why you suddenly ask me the Photo? Wait don't tell you are the..." You frozen .

"Yes , i'm the Boy inside this Photo ."

*No wonder her voice sounds so familiar ! so She is the man daughter ... , Finally this day has come to Revenge for my Omma.* Sungyeol smirk .

"YES!" Suddenly you shouted , All look at you with confuse face .

"Now , we can go back to the Vampire world and report to my Appa!"

"Now? Sure." Sungyeol smiled .

*Sir told us to him the Guy , We found it . But what's this guy true identity... , why Sir want us to find him ... Still , i'm not gonna Let him Hurt ~~ .* L stared at Sungyeol .

"i Can't wait to see that world again ! it has been such a Long time. i wonder if anything changed ." Sungjong pout .

"You wouldn't want to Live there forever." Yin raise an eyebrown , Woohyun laughed .

*mmm We have found the guy , but Appa never tell me who is he... , Gonna ask Appa later!* You thought in your mind.

You all gather to the dungeon , prepared everything and ready to go .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally , they came back." Your Appa was standing infront of the Dungeon door waiting .

"APPA!" You drop your suitcase and hug your Appa .

"Good Morning , King ." All greeted except Sungyeol .

"Sungyeol!" Sunggyu trying to give him a Hint , but he didn't do anything . 

"We have meet again ." Sungyeol smirk .

"Meet again?" All raise their eyebrown looking at each other . Even Sunggyu , Sungjong , Dongwoo , Hoya and Woohyun meet him for Long time but they don't even know Sungyeol's background and identity .

*The Man who killed my Omma.* Sungyeol hands turns into fist .

*Its Misunderstood...* Your Appa sighed .

"its okay , Later i will explain , come guys ."

"Yes , Sir ." All follows Your Appa to the Hall .

"Wo-wow!!" This place is so huge than i thought...." Sungjong jaws drop , the others nodded .

"Have a Sit ." All sat down .

" ~~ , L and Yin . You three did a Excellent job , You found him within 3 Months that's good."

"Thank you Appa ."

"Thank you Sir ."

"~~ ah , Do you remember the little boy where i use to bring you all to see him?"

"Yup , Wait Appa . So the Boy is Sungyeol?!" You Appa nodded .

-REFRESH THE PAST-

You always come here alone to see the boy , You don't even know his name.. Whenever you want talk or play with him , he never reply . The Only thing you can remember is his Back View .

This time Your Father brings You , Yin and L to the room again standing outside looking at the Boy . The room was white... All white .. You didn't get to see the little boy face everytime he keep facing the Window while sitting on the bed .

"Appa ... who is this boy?? Why he is been locked?and what is his name??" You keep pulling your father's clothes .

Your father sighed , "its nothing important ~~ , lets go ."

While going back , you turn your head around can't stop looking at him ... only his back ... 

*Him...* L look at the boy for the last time and went away with You all .

*Omma..if Only you are alive...i Hate him...i hate that guy..!!* the Boy look at outside the window , tears came out from his eyes .. 

"i'm not gonna stay here anymore ... darkness...darkness everywhere...." He whisper to himself .

" Princess , here's your raw streak plus Blood juice . "

" YAY !!! " You took your fork and knife , start eating like a Baby . L saw how you eat and giggled .

"Lets dig in !" You father said , all of you starts your dinner . 

After all of you finished dinner , you and Yin went to have a cooling shower and went to bed .

Your father went inside to the Little Boy's Room again .

"Why do you lock me inside here...." The little boy coldy asked .

"its for Your own good , my...-"

"FOR MY OWN GOOD?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFER!!" The boy cut his word .

"YOU KILL MY OMMA IS FOR MY OWN GOOD TOO?! HUH!!! GIVE ME BACK MY OMMA!!" 

the little boy tried to use his power to attack Your father but he looked at the little boy and he can't move .

Your father sighed and went out .

The little boy kicks , smash all the table , glass and flip over the bed .

"OMMA!!!" he shouted , putting both hands on his head squeezing and keep crying .

*I will kill him one day..!

Next day ,

" Ahh~~ another day ! " You jump down from your King-Size bed and went to open the curtain . 

"its Darkness again...Everyday is darkness.." You sighed and you went to wake Yin up then You went to the bathroom , cleaning yourself up .

*mmmm i wonder how is that little boy ...who is he... why appa don't want to tell me anything! but i can't read appa's mind TT* While brushing your teeth .

Your father woke up early came to see the boy again but this time ...

"Damn .. he's gone !" Your father bang the door .

"but I'm not gonna let that old man get him... i won't...." Your father walk out from the castle and went inside to the deep forest cave .

" Rosie... Don't worry ... i will find him back ... " Your Father bow at Rosie's grave ..

-NORMAL POV-

"SO ITS YOU!! , Finally i can see your face! i have been wondering Since Young!!" You went to Hug Sungyeol .

*Wait what's this , i felt my heartbeat speed up . Sungyeol you must be crazy . Do-Not-Fall , She's Your enemy Daughter. *

L look at both of you with Jealously eyes .

*Yah , Oppa . Don't Jealous.* Yin looked at L .

*Shut up.

Yin stick her tongue out .

"But Appa , Why is Sungyeol Oppa been locked inside the room?" 

"Locked?!" All stunned .

You Appa stay slient awhile , 

"You all must be tired , i will explain on someday ." Your Appa just disappear in a Second .

"Appa!" You pouted.

"Lets go , jagiyi !" Yin hold Woohyun hand .

"JAGIYI?!" 

"Em....." Yin played her fingers .

"Yeah-yeah , We are together now.." Woohyun said .

"Plus Blood-bonded?!" Sungjong jaws drop .

Yin and Woohyun nodded .

"WOW!!!" All cheered .

"Yah!! You better take care of Yin!!" You told Woohyun .

"Of course i will." Woohyun hugged Yin .

"Ewwww~~~" All shivered .

*How i wish i could hug ~~ like Woohyun and Yin....* L thought .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

The Little Boy is Sungyeol !! Tadah ^~^ ~~

The Story will be soon   clear !

Stay tune for more upcoming chapters <3 ^^!

Triangle Love?

Misunderstood?