Misson

Are we Meant to be ?

"Lalalala~" You and Yin was skipping wondering around the castle both of you walk pass a Door which is half open then  saw a figure looks familiar sitting at the stairs .. both of you walk closer ..

"OH ! L !!!" You and Yin both said the same thing , "YAH! Both of you CALL ME OPPA!" 

"BLEAH!" Both of you stick your tongue out , L face becomes Damn it expression .

"Ok ok ~ Relax ~~" You jump infront of him and hug . "Aigoooooo , Don't romance infront of me!!" Yin make a Vomit action.

"Yah yah! He's only my childhood friend . Right L~~OPPAAAAA~~?"

"Yeahyeah." L rolled his eyes . *Only Childhood Friend?...* L thought inside his mind.. Just then the maid came out from no where ,

"Princess , Your father told me to inform you all go to his study room for meeting right away ."

"Woah! You're scary you know .." You and Yin rub both of your chest .

"I'm a Vampire too . " the Maid smiled . "Right.." After that you all went to Father's study room

*its time... to get him back..* Your father looked at his Old photo and Suddenly the door knocked .

"Come in ."

"Good Morning , Appa ."

"Good Morning , Sir."

"Appa , Why are you suddenly call us come?"

"Well.. You three have grown up so much and now i'm gonna give you all a Misson to be Complete ."

"MISSON?!" You and Yin looked at each other while L is still calm .

"What's it , Sir?" L asked , 

"You all will go to the Another World , Which is a Human world . Its totally different from HERE! 1 thing you all must ALWAYS REMEMBER! Don't Ever GET INTO THE SUNLIGHT! Or else you all will Die and Turn into ashes ."

"W-wow..."

"You all are going to Live there for 3 Months , Going to school as normal . But Don't ever let ANYONE KNOWS You three are VAMPIRE ! NEVER ! Now i will give you this guy picture to find him."

"But Appa ... World is SO BIG! How are we gonna find him?! Plus this photo is His small kids photo... how are we-"

"He went to Korea , Seoul at Seoul High and That's Fate , you all must find him within 3 months . "

"Alright ... Appa when are we going?"

"Right now after we finish this meeting."

"WHAT?! SO FAST!!?!" You and Yin , eyes open wide . "Okay Sir." L coldy said.

*Wow...First misson in my Life...But still i'm gonna do it WELL! Hwaiting!!* You smiled.

"And L Your duty is to Protect this both Girls too ." , L nodded .

"Before you all go , i want to tell My daughter something ."

"Yes Appa?" You give a blank look .

"Don't Ever Fall in Love With this Guy or Any guy on that world ."

*~~ ah... You won't right?* L thought in his mind while looking at you .

"Appa Don't worry ~ i'm Only going to do my Job!" You show him a Gambateh sign .

"Good , now you all may go." Three of you bow and went outside .

*i Hope she really won't ...* Your father sighed . After you all finish packing your stuffs , three of you went inside the Underground .

"Well its here right ..." Yin put down her suitcase while looking at the Dungeon door .

"Aish... i'm gonna miss Appa." You pout .

"Don't worry , we will be back soon ." L smiled , You nodded sadly ..

"Well , its time ." Suddenly your father was behind your back which scares you .

"Appa!" , "Haha Mianhae mianhae ~ Alright its really time . Go now ." Your father raise his hand Move one side and the door opens..

"Bye Appa..." You hug your father and three of you walk into the door and closed...

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

An nyeong ! XD ~ I'm here again !!! i promise to make another good story ! Well i hope this is okay... first time to create a Fantasy story than normal Life story :) ! Give Comments ! <3 ^^ 
 
Who is that guy? Will they find him back again??