Sweet smell

Are we Meant to be ?

"Class , We will be having 3 New-" You cut the teacher words , due you read his mind .

"An nyeong , i'm Jin ~~"

"Jin ~~ How do you know what i'm going speak?" Teacher raise an eyebrown .

*Damn!* You , L and Yin starting to went panic but control yourselves calm .

"Teachers always do that , right?" Lucky your brain function quickly . *Lucky...* Three of you looked at each other .

*So , Her Power is read people's mind." Sungyeol smirk .

"An nyeong , i'm Kim Yin."

*Wow Yin looks Cute!* Woohyun thought in his mind , "Yah Woohyun , You better Don't cheat on me ." Sunggyu gave Woohyun a dead glare look .

"Fine." , *Plus i'm not a Gay* Woohyun rolled his eyes .

When its L turn the girls can't stop screaming , but teacher bang the table which asked the students to shut up.

"An nyeong , i'm L . "

"Please pick any empty seats." You three bow at the teacher and went to the last back seats beside the KingKas . the sitting arrangement goes like this .

Yin , You , L , Sungyeol , Woohyun , Sunggyu , Sungjong , Hoya , Dongwoo . 

" Hyung , looks like we Have some new Rival ."  Sungjong whisper to Sunggyu .

"Right , Vampires too uh." Sunggyu smirk .

Sungyeol can't stop keep looking at You , L caught him and look back at him with his cold look .

"Any problem?" L's mouth only do the action and flick of his fingers and small fire appear .

Sungyeol give him a So-what-if-i-have-problem? expression and Ice appear on his palm .

Yin was busy focusing her studies while You sense something is not right , you turn aside and look .

"Nice to meet you , i'm Sungyeol ." Sungyeol quickly change his attitude and waiting for L shake hands with him .

"Oppa?" You look at L blankly , L force himself to raise his hand and shake . 

" An nyeong ! Sungyeol ! " You shake hands with Sungyeol , *Her voice sounds familiar...* .

"Call me Oppa , since i'm older than you." Sungyeol give you a warmth smile . You nodded shyly .

*Oppa?! She only can call me Oppa! You better back off!!* L screw Sungyeol in his mind .

"For you , Jin ~~ ." Sungyeol hand suddenly appear a Frozen Crystal .

"W-wow...is beautiful , thank you...Oppa.." You smiled to him . *Maybe this KingKas are not bad after-all..

"Well , Your Welcome ~~ ." *She's cute* Sungyeol was about to rub your hair , But L push his hands away .

"i Need to Focus ." Sungyeol smirk and went back to study .

-RECESS-

"L Oppa did you bring any *Food* for us?" You whispered . "Of course i did ." After all the students went out , Three of you decided to stay at Classroom to have Recess .

"Ah~ Sweet!" Yin drinking happily like a small kid , "mmm!" You nodded .

L shook his head and smirk , *~~ is always a Cute little Girl.*

"L Oppa and Yin i go to the toilet first , Be right back!" You ran outside the classroom , they nodded .

"Lalala~" You sang and walk happily , suddenly you saw a Figure which looks familiar .. You starting to walk closer and closer ...

"Omo!" You use your hand and cover your mouth , saw Sungyeol another Human Girl's blood at . Sungyeol realize there's someone out there he quickly stop . You ran away .

"Sunggyu , Heal this girl and Let her forget everything." Sungyeol went to chase .

"Damn.. Hope is not a Human who found out !" Dongwoo begin to worried . "Don't worry , Got me and Hoya." Woohyun smirk .

Too bad , soon you got caught by Sungyeol who can teleport , "Its you." Sungyeol grab your arm .

"Oppa it hurts!" Sungyeol didn't realize he grab you with his great strength . 

"Mianhae mianhae!" When sungyeol remove his hand , his nail accidentally gave your arm a small cut .

"Ouch!" Your blood starts bleeding.. The Sweet smells flows...

"BLOOD!" L , Yin , Sunggyu , Sungjong , Hoya , Dongwoo and Woohyun quickly rush to the place where it comes from .

*Blood...she's also an vampire...but..why her blood smells sweet and different..* Sungyeol tried to control himself , He starts breathing heavily . 

"Oppa are you alright?!" , "Go-go-go AWAY!"  

You didn't listen what he said and holds him , he couldn't take it anymore and push you against the wall . You could felt his breathing heat at your cheek , inches away from you . You starts blushing ..

*...* Sungyeol's mouth open and his fangs getting near to your neck , You shut your eyes .

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Mmmm!! Is he gonna her blood?? O_O , You can sense some jealously on this chapter too ~~ XD

ENJOY ! PEACE :P
 
Mind Supporting another Fanfics of mine? ^_^ !
 
Featuring ; You and KWANGMIN ! XP
 
Ahh Forgot ~ ! Thanks for the New Subsribers ! ^O^ ~~!
 
[ coconfrienz , lostluv-c , LollipopGirl01 , InfiniteFanGurl , littlelamb86 and janluvucube !! ] ^___^ ~~~~