Surprise or Not?

Are we Meant to be ?

And then , You opens the Huge Door .

"Omo!" You cover your mouth with your hands . The Place was beautiful !

[A/N ; Just imagine the sea is not there ><]

You was about to walk towards there till a Voice stopped you .

"Walking Alone along the Path is Not Allowed ." A Hand held out .

The Guy was wearing a Aqua colour mask .

"Sungyeol oppa!" You remembered the Voice of his and Hug him tightly .

"Oppa! i thought i was not gonna see you!"

"Uh uh , Ani . How Can i let such a Beautiful Girl be Alone ?" Sungyeol peck a kiss on your lips .

"So May i?" He held his hand out again , You nodded and place your hand on top his .

Both of you walks along the path .

"Oppa , i felt that we are like having Wedding right now ." You giggled .

"We soon will be." Sungyeol stick his tongue out .

The Music starts to play , Both of you reached the "house" and start dancing . [A/N; Sorry i call it house >< i'm poor at english T_T]

"Oppa , i still don't know that you can be this romactic ." You rub your nose against his .

"Dang! Don't look down at Your-Future-Husband." Sungyeol pout .

"What future husband!" You blushed and turn around cross your arms . 

"Yah yah ~ Don't shy keke." Sungyeol hug your waist from your back.

"i-!"

And a Pair of lips stick to yours , sweetly ..

"I Know you like it." Sungyeol mumbled while kissing .

"Hmph!!" You cut the kiss and blushed .

"Haha alright alright , i Know my Wifely is hungry ." Sungyeol drag you to the seat .

After the Romantic dinner , both of you sat together while you was lying on Sungyeol's shoulder staring at the night sky .

"Oppa.."

"Mmm?"

"Will we stay like this forever together?" Your voice sound worried .

"Of course we do ! Why ?"

"i...i don't know... i Just felt ... that something bad is gonna happen...i don't want Let you go...my friends...my appa.."

"~~." Sungyeol sit up and put his both hands holding your shoulder .

"Don't worry too much arraso? Even it happens , remember . I'm here , always here to Protect you . Your Appa your Friends , i'm willing to scarifies to save you all . Understood?"

Tears just suddenly came out from your eyes ..

"No oppa , i won't let you scarifies ... if really no choice , Lets die together . i can't Live without you ..." You lay on his chest .

"Oppa..saranghae.."

"Saranghae..." Sungyeol hugs you tightly . 

All of the sudden , the Lights at Ballroom everywhere switch off .

"Huh?" Everyone in the ball stunned .

"What is happening?!" Hoya said .

"~~!" L first thing on his mind was you and dash up .

"Don't tell me..."

"NO!" Your Appa rush up .

"SH*T!" Sunggyu and Sungjong dash to the top castle .

It was so dark , even thought your world is darkness but still have lights on .

"Oppa what is happening?!" You hug Sungyeol more tightly scared .

"Don't worry i'm here." Sungyeol said to keep you less worry and scare .

Suddenly Someone pulled Sungyeol away , and another Person with Red Mask grab you .

You was trying to shout but he covered your mouth with a Cloth and you fainted .

"WHO ARE YOU!" Sungyeol shouted was trying to find the guy , but the guy throw a sleeping needle and aimed at Sungyeol's neck . Sungyeol tried not to sleep but No it was too strong , he fell down and slept .

The Guy with Dark Blue Mask and Red Mask looked at each other nodded . The Red Mask guy Piggyback you and jumped away.

Soon the lights was back again .

Everyone looked at each other and continue dancing ..

"SUNGYEOL!"

"~~!" Your Appa ,  L , Sunggyu and Sungjong open the huge door and saw Sungyeol lying on the floor unconscious .

"~~ is gone!" Sungjong looked around trying to find you but No .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Sorry its like 3 Days didn't update >___< , hope this chapter is okay! ^^~
 
To be continue ~~
Gotcha .