~~ Wait For Me

Are we Meant to be ?

Soon the Guys bought you to a Castle ... its more worst than your own castle ..

Your eyes slowly open up , look around the surrounding .

The room is full of darkness , fire lights up . Something caught your eyes , a Lock which is inside a Large Circle Floating been protectered .

You tried to run away but you realize you were been locked lying against the wall .

"You both may go ."

"Yes master ." the Dark Blue Mask and Red Mask guy bowed .

"Well well ... Finally i gotcha ." The Old man standing infront of you , wearing black dark clothes and a pair of green eyes .

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU HUH?! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" You shouted .

"You wanna Know? Wait till your Appa comes." The Old man smirk .

*Appa?!* Your face went confused .

~

~

~

"Dam! must be the Old man told his man to take ~~ away!" Your Appa bangs the table .

Everyone was sitted at the Hall , Your Appa already call the Maids to tell the guest to go back their Place and ends early .

"Who's the Old man?" Woohyun raise an eyebrown .

"Remember when i told you guys about Sungyeol's past?"

All nodded .

"Yes , its that man ."

Your Appa starts to explain and the story begin...

~
Long time ago , there's a Great Lord which is Your Appa who has a Key which he keeps to protect than his Life . Its has a Key and Lock , but the Lock was been taken by the Evil Old Man named Ratin . When a Person has the Key and Lock , it Unlock . The Person could have the Whole World been control , its their choice to be Good or Bad . They Have the Power which is Combine by all Vampires and no One could stop them till they Die or Pass it to another Person .

~

"Sir....but i thought Sungyeol-"

"Maybe i was wrong from the starting..."

"You mean , Sungyeol is Not the Key But ~~?!!?" L stood up .

"Maybe... " Your Appa sighed .

"or even maybe They took ~~ away is to blackmail us!" Yin thought of .

*No...i can't let ~~ suffer!* L was about to dash out , but Sunggyu stop him .

"Where's the place?" Sungjong asked .

"Its quite far , but since we are Vampires i'm sure we will be fast enough to reach that place . its Called UnderHell."

Someone who was standing at the stairs , heard everything . He quickly dash out .

*~~ wait for me.

~

~

~

"Seyong Hyung ...what we do now , is it correct?..." Chaejin asked .

"i Don't know ...Just...do what we are been ordered.." Seyong sighed .

"Ratin Master is the one who save us , if not we will won't survived ." Insoo said , the others nodded .

 

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Mmmm is this story that mystery? Keke ~ Sorry its short >___<

Well Hope you guys enjoy ! ^^

Continue~...

 

i will Save you ..