We Both Love Her

Are we Meant to be ?

"Yah , L." Sungyeol jump and sat next to L .

"What do you want?" L said coldly .

"i Apologize for what i did just now ,  i was too-"

"No , its fine . i Just can't take it , i'm her childhood friend ... Since young ... and she doesn't have any feelings for me... and she just met you ... " 

Sungyeol stays slient ...

"Since you Love her and She Loves you too . i Can't do anything ." L sighed .

"Why can't do anything? If you Love her you can Protect her. Don't tell me You only Love her without doing anything."

"Of Course i'll Protect her ! And ALWAYS FOREVER! i Train myself till so powerful is because of her , without her . i won't be so powerful right now ."

*He really does her love her ...* Sungyeol thought .

"Since We Both Love Her , we will Protect her no matter what right?" Sungyeol came out a fist .

*I Guess , i only can give her my bless...i don't want her to be sad .* L thought .

"Fine , right ." L and Sungyeol gave each other a Fist brother punch .

"Brothers."

You can't sleep , you keep rolling at your bed .

*I wonder how is L oppa now ...* Your mind starts to refresh that scene and tears slowly drops down .

"Don't cry ~~ .." someone suddenly sat beside you .

You turn around .

"L Oppa!" You sit up and hug him tightly , while Sungyeol is lying against Wall .

"Mianhae Oppa mianhae oppa !" 

"Silly girl ... i should be the one say Mianhae..." L hugs you back .

"I'm Sorry for what i did just now ... it must be shock till you right?" L cut the Hug , You stay slient .

"Knew it ... , don't worry ~~ ..i won't do that every again . Just forget about it arraso?"

"Ne..." You nodded .

Suddenly a arm put around L's shoulder .

"Sungyeol , L Oppa??" You pointing both of them .

"We are brothers now ." Sungyeol smiled .

*Omo....That's a good news!* You smiled .

"But...-"

"~~ ah ... don't worry , You both can be together i won't steal you away i promise unless Sungyeol did something wrong then i will take my action." L stared at Sungyeol .

"HEY! I Won't give you ANY CHANCE!" Sungyeol stick his tongue out .

You giggled .

*I'm sorry L oppa .. but still thank you...

*Awww....* L and Sungyeol at the same time ruffs your hair .

Three of you stays slient awhile ...

"Al-alright . Now go to sleep , Sweet dreams my  ~~ ." Sungyeol kissed your forehead .

*How i wish i was the one kissing ~~'s forehead...*

"Nights Oppas!" You Kissed both of their cheeks .

"Nights~" 

Both of them steal the last glance at you and switch off the lights .

*All i can do is just protect you , ~~ ah ... must be happy .* L took out his phone and look at the photo of You and Him .

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

 

Pity L ><.... , 
Updated ! Will update soon :)!!
 
I DISAPPROVE!