-1- nice to meet you.....wait what?!?

So.....date? (read chapter 4)

Jisoo and Jeonghan are riding in a car driven by Jisoo's dad. Jihoon is following behind them in his own car.

When they arrived, Jisoo and Jeonghan exit the car, grabbing their suitcases with them. They stand outside for a moment taking in their surroundings.

"Well-" Jisoo begins.

"So-" Jeonghan begins.

They turned to each other, smiling.

"You first," Jeonghan chuckles.

"Well, we're at college," Jisoo says looking around.

"So, this in the campus," Jeonghan says,also looking around, "Looks even better than I thought."

"Yeah." 

They were both actually in awe by the campus, it is very beautiful.

Jihoon, who had arrive a few seconds after them, walked in between them, pushing their shoulders.

"Stop staring and let's go the the dorms. We are in the way of others."

"Oh, right," Jisoo says, turning his attention to Jihoon, "Lets go to our dorm."

"I wonder who I am rooming with," Jeonghan says, bringing their suitcases to where they are standing.

"Hopefully you will like him," Jisoo says, taking his suitcase from Jeonghan.

"Hopefully we will like him too, since we are going to be visiting each other's rooms a lot," Jihoon adds, already holding his suitcases.

"I am sure he's nice," Jeonghan says cheerfully, smiling. 

They began walking to their dorms, taking a few short detours to become more familiar with the campus.

------------------------------------------------------------

"We are on the same hall, our dorm is the room on the right across from Jeonghan's room," Jihoon announces, checking the room numbers in the hall. "There are 7 rooms on this hall, from 310 to 316. Here is our room, which is 315. Jeonghan's room is 312. It seems like we are the first to arrive on this hall." 

Jihoon take outs his keycard, unlocks the door, and places his suitcases inside the room. "I have to go back and bring the rest of my equipment."

"I will help you," Jisoo says. "Jeonghan you have your keycard, right?"

"Yeah," Jeonghan says, taking out his keycard.

"I will help you when we come back."

"Ok, let's go," Jihoon announces. He begins walking with Jisoo following.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You take these and I will take the rest," Jihoon says, giving Jisoo some of the equipment. 

As he begins taking out the rest, someone arrives and parks near them. A smiling boy comes out of the car, observing his surroundings.

"Wow, the campus is beautiful!" he says staring in awe. He turns his attention to two other people, who appear to be taking things out of a car. He walks up to them.

"Hello! Are you two new students too?" he greets cheerfully.

Jihoon looks up from his car towards the voice, along with Jisoo.

"Hi!" Jisoo greets back in the same cheerful tone. "Yes, we are new students. I am Jisoo and he's Jihoon."

"I'm Soonyoung!"  He looks at the items in their hands. "Is that music equipment?"

"Yeah, it's mine," Jihoon says, checking to see if he has all the equipment.

"Woah, cool. Do you need help carrying it?"

"Sure, take some of this," Jihoon replies, handing some of his items to Soonyoung. "Looks like that is all of it."

"Where are your dorms?" Soonyoung asks, trying to carefully carry the equipment.

"We live in room 315," Jisoo answers.

"We live near each other then! My room is 312. I have a roommate. I do not know who he is though."

"So you are Jeonghan's roommate!" Jisoo exclaims. "He is our friend."

"That's great! Since he is your friend, he must be nice. I was a little worried that we would not get along well, but since he is your friend, I am sure we will get along great! You too seem very nice."

"Thanks, you may not think the same about Jihoon after we know each other better," Jisoo says jokingly.

"I am nice, sometimes," Jihoon adds. "Let's go to the dorms."

"You are so cute," Soonyoung says, ruffling Jihoon's hair.

"Um...thanks," he mumbles with his head down. He begins to walk towards the dorms. Jisoo and Soonyoung follow behind him.

"He actually let you get away with that.  He even thanked you. He normally would have glared at least, even if he just met you. He does not being called cute."

"Really?" Soonyoung says, looking in Jihoon's direction. "He needs to stop behaving so cutely then," he says with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Our room is there. Your room is across the hall," Jihoon explains, pointing in the directions of the rooms. "You can put the equiment on the floor in our room."

They go into Jihoon's and Jisoo's room and place the equipment on the floor.

"I am going to you and Jeonghan's room to help Jeonghan. I will introduce you," Jisoo says, walking to their room door and knocking. "Jeonghan, it's Jisoo an-"

"Jisoo, you are finally back," Jeonghan says opening the door before Jisoo finishes. He was looking at some items in his hands. "You both took a while. I could have helped with the equipment if-" He looks up, noticing that Jisoo is not alone."Oh, hello!", he greets cheerfully. "Sorry, I did not expect Jisoo to come back with anyone except Jihoon maybe."

"Hello!" Soonyoung greets, smiling brightly. "It's ok," he chuckles.

"Jeonghan, this is your roommate, Soonyoung. We met him outside and he helped carry some of the equipment," Jisoo explains.

"Oh! I was not sure when you where going to come, but I assume it may be a while. Sorry for the mess," Jeonghan apologizes.

"Again, it's ok," Soonyoung replies.

"I just noticed," Jisoo begins, looking at Soonyoung, "you do not have any luggage with you."

"Yeah, because I helped you two," Soonyoung says. "My friend will probably bring it when notices I'm not there," Soonyoung's phone vibrates. "Actually," he says looking at his phone, "this is a message from him now. He lives on this hall too, and he is bringing some of my stuff. He should be here soon."

"You did not need to help us. It was not that much equipment," Jisoo says apologetically.

"I hope your friend is not carrying to much." Jeonghan adds.

"Seems like I was right about all of you being nice," Soonyoung says chuckling again. "It's fine, do not worry about it."

"Okay," Jisoo replies. "Jeonghan do you still need my help?"

"Yeah, but just with a few things. I also need to give you your stuff from the suitcase we shared. You should come in and hang out anyway. Soonyoung, do you mind?"

"Of course not. We can all hang out together. Can we invite the cute pink haired one?" Soonyoung suggests.

"He is probably still busy or is taking a nap," Jisoo replies. "You definitely do not want to interrupt them if he's sleeping."

"Oh, okay," Soonyoung says, looking disappointed before he perks up again. "So are we going to hang out in the doorway?"

"No," Jeonghan chuckles. "Come in."

------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing helping Jeonghan, the three sat on the beds and talked for a while. Soonyoung was sitting on the bed he picked. Jeonghan and Jisoo were sitting on Jeonghan's bed. Jisoo was sitting against the wall, with Jeonghan sitting next to him, lying on his shoulder. He plays with Jeonghan's hair using one of hands, the other is holding his hand. 

They noticed Soonyoung seems to be sending a message on his phone.

"Your friend again?" Jisoo asks.

"Yeah he says he is finish unpacking and stuff. He also asked where I am, and if he can hang out with someone he met.", Soonyoung says finishing his message. "I told him where I am and he can hang out with whoever it is." His friend replies a minute later. He laughs at the reply.

"What did he say?" Jeonghan asks.

"Nothing," he saids, putting down his phone. "So, is the cute pink haired one still asleep?"

"Probably." Jeonghan replies. "I forgot to mention this eariler, but you do not want to call Jihoon cute to his face."

"He already did and he ruffled his hair," Jisoo interjects. "Jihoon did not even glare at him. He actually thanked him."

"Really?" Jeonghan says, with a surprised look.

"Is it that big of deal he did not glare at me?" Soonyoung asks.

"Yeah, he even still glares at us sometimes when we call him cute," Jeonghan replies.

"Maybe he was in a good mood," Soonyoung says, blushing slightly. He puts his head down, hoping they could not see it.

"That could be it. It is our first day at Pledis and he is really excited about going to the music department here," Jeonghan explains.

"He really likes music," Soonyoung remarks. "I could already tell by all the equipment he has. My department is actually in the same building. It is the dance department."

"Woah, cool," Jeonghan replies. "Jihoon actually likes to dance too. He is really good at it."

"Really!?", Soonyoung replies. He could not hide his excitement at what Jeonghan said.

"Yeah," Jeonghan replies. "He even has a few classes in that department."

Soonyoung was practically beaming at this point. The other two could not help but to smile at his happiness.

"You seem really happy to hear that information," Jisoo says.

"I um..." Soonyoung begins to say, embarrassed as he begins to blush again. "Um, it's just nice to know he has an interest in dancing." He picks up his phone and looks at it for a couple of seconds. "My friend asked me to come to his room, so I am going to go." He picks up his phone and begins to leave in a rush.

"I did not hear it," Jeonghan says.

"I put it on silent," Soonyoung replies, practically running out of the room before more can be said.

------------------------------------------------------------

A while later Jeonghan walks out of the room to check on Jihoon. He notices Soonyoung coming out of the next room, talking to whoever was in the room. He assumes it's his friend and possibly his friend's friend. Soonyoung closes the door. Jeonghan walks up too Soonyoung.

"Hi Soonyoung. Did you help with whatever your friend needed?"

"Hi Jeonghan!" he says with a confused expression before remembering. "Oh, yeah, I helped him."

"That's good. It seemed important. I am going to check on Jihoon. See you later," Jeonghan says, walking to Jihoon's and Jisoo's room.

"See you!" Soonyoung says. Jeonghan walks into the room and closes the door.

Jisoo walks out a couple seconds later. "Hi Soonyoung! I heard someone talking with Jeonghan. I thought it was you. Did you help you friend?"

"Hi Jisoo!" Soonyoung replies. "Yeah, I helped him." He stands there for a couple of seconds, deciding whether he should ask Jisoo what he is thinking. Jisoo notices his expression. "Do you want to say something? Is you friend ok?" Jisoo says with a slightly worried expression.

"Yeah, he's fine. It's just......" He decides to ask him. "So, you and Jeonghan are friends, right?"

"Of course. He is like my best friend."

"Just friends?"

"Yeah...." Jisoo replies with a puzzled look.

"Hmm, you too seem like you are a couple."

"What!?" Jisoo replied, surprised. He could feel the blush beginning to spread on his cheeks. He looked down hoping Soonyoung would not notice.

"Well, my friend asked me to bring snacks so I am going to go get them," Soonyoung says, walking away from Jisoo.

 Jisoo stood there really flustered for a couple of seconds before he noticed Soonyoung left. He turned around and watched Soonyoung leave.

Jisoo turns to the direction of his and Jihoon's room. 

"We seem like a couple? I doubt Jeonghan even likes me that way," he thinks, going back into Jeonghan and Soonyoung's room.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: first, i want to show this diagram of their hall if you want to see more of a visual or if you are confused by how i explained it

 

                   310        311         312        313

elevator                                                         >hall exit

                            314        315        316

 

 

 

second, so i finally updated this which was supposed to be updated almost a month ago so here is the first chapter! i had originally planned to post on the day promised, i just had to finish some things on this chapter, but became sick. then some things came up and i did not really get around to it. i am actually sick again now, but i have finished the chapter. it is actually longer than i orignally planned, which seems to happen a lot when i write? i also added a another ship ;) not sure sure how many i am going to add yet..... so yeah i hope you enjoyed this chapter! please leave your comments about what you think! and sorry for the long wait, thank you to those who subscribed!

third, i plan to post bonus chapters! they will be live povs, stories explaining things, etc. so yeah. i will prob publish a few of them soon, to make up for the wait. :)

and fourth, chapter updates will now either be on friday or saturday unless otherwise stated. so if you do not see an update a week later. it will most likely be the next day. hopefully i do not disappear for a month again

this is a long author's note..... if you read all of it thank you! i will stop talking now.