Prologue

So.....date? (read chapter 4)

Jisoo and Jeonghan met each other their senior year of high school.

From the moment they met, although it was an......awkward incident, they could tell they would be really great friends.

They really like spending time together, which eventually, of course, led to them actaully becoming best friends.

Before they graduated they decided which college they would both go to based on their acceptance letters.

"Okay, so we were both accepted to Seoul U, Jaeypi U, and Pledis U. Which do you think we should pick?" Jisoo says, reading the final letter.

"They are all really good schools....hmm...." Jeonghan says, laying across the sofa with his legs on Jisoo's lap.

"Well, I want to go to Jaeypi or Pledis."

"Me too."

"Great", Jisoo says smiling, "I just do not know which one to pick."

"Same here."

"Both Pledis and Jaeypi have nice campuses....and-"

"I almost forgot!", Jeonghan suddenly shouted, causing Jisoo to jump a little in surprise.

"Sorry," Jeonghan grabbed his phone that is laying on the coffee table beside them, "Jihoon mentioned he wanted to go to the same college as us or one near us. I will call him and we can ask which colleges he was accepted to."

"Oh, ok." Jisoo responds, relaxing back into his previous position.

"Hello." Jihoon says a few seconds after he answers the phone. Seems like he is distracted.

"What are you doing? Are you busy?" Jeonghan asks, not knowing whether they were disturbing anything.

"I am reading my acceptance letters. I am actually reading the last one. Why did you call?"

"That's great! It's actually what I am calling about. Which colleges were you accepted to?"

"Quite a few, apparently colleges like music majors?"

"Or they know you are a great composer and you have great musical taste and-"

"Yeah, whatever. Anyway I either want to go to Jaeypi, Somu, or Pledis. Were both of you accepted to any of those?"

"We were accepted to Pledis and Jaeypi. We are trying to choose between them."

"I actually really wanted to go to Pledis, they have a really nice music center. I was willing to go somewhere else if you both were not accepted."

"Well, it seems like were going to Pledis." Jeonghan says as he taps Jisoo's shoulder to get his attention. He had become distracted by something on the laptop.

"Ok, that's great," Jisoo says turning his attention back to Jeonghan,"I assume Jihoon was accepted there too?"

"You do not have to go because of me, if you two wanted to go to a different college it's fine."

"As I said before, we were trying to pick between Pledis and another college, so you actually helped us. Do not worry about it." Jeonghan stares at Jisoo smiling for a few seconds, earning a curious look from the other.

"Pledis!" Jeonghan shouts excitingly.

Jisoo laughs before also responding, "Pledis!" just as excitingly.

"Really?" Jihoon sighs before responding "Pledis!" in a somewhat excited tone.

 


A/N: so here is kind of an introduction thing that gives a little background before the start of the fic. i hope it's ok so far. i am already working on the first chapter and will try to update weekly. 

edit: i forgot to mention, Jaeypi is supposed to be pronounced like JYP if you did not notice