revival of this fic?

So.....date? (read chapter 4)

hello everyone! womisobun has returned from the dead! it's been about two years apparently?šŸ˜… i did not mean to just leave suddenly like that, itĀ justĀ a lot just kind of happened and then these fics just got pushed to the size a lot. but i am still interested in possibly writing more fics/finishing this one. i unfortunately do not remember everything i was going to write for this fic(although i do still have some notes i left myself from back then, and i remember most of the general ideal of how i wanted to write it), but i still want to complete it.Ā Ā i want to ask anyone who is still here if they still wantĀ me to continue this fic, and also some new ppl who are interested after they see this. if i do actually continue this fic, i am going to rewrite the chapters i have already wrote(except maybe the prologue, but i still may republished it) rewriting them would be bc i want to correct some errorsĀ and make the flow and understanding of the story better, i will not be really changing anything about what's happening in them.

ok so, next point. this is unrelated to this fic, but before i disappeared i also was supposed to publish a sequel to this meanie fic. i actually had a lot of the sequel already written, and i still have it. so i will also ask here if anyone would be interested in me publishing the sequel to this.

both of these i want to finish anyway, but i also just want to askĀ for your opinions!(and it canĀ help with motivating me to actually finish them faster)

so yeah! that's all i want to say for now! i will be deleting this chapter and adding the info about the revival of fic in the author's thoughts when i actually update it. thanks for reading and please leave commentsšŸ˜