-2- first day morning

So.....date? (read chapter 4)

Jeonghan wakes up to a knock on the door. He gets out of bed and walks sleepily to the door and opens it. Jisoo is standing there, holding 2 paper bags.

"I brought us breakfast to celebrate our first day," Jisoo says, holding up the bags and shaking them.

"Great," Jeonghan yawns. "Wait, there are only two bags. Did you bring anything for Jihoon?"

"I brought him something," Soonyoung says, appearing beside Jisoo and also holding two paper bags. "Jisoo told me what his favourite is, so I brought it for him."

"I told him I would buy us all breakfast but he insisted on buying his own, and apparently Jihoon's."

"You can pay for my food next time." Soonyoung says, looking in the room. "Is Jihoon awake yet?"

"No," Jeonghan replies, rubbing his eyes. "He will not wake up for a while. His class is not until about two hours. Both of you can come in."

"Should we wake him up?" Soonyoung whispers, walking next to Jihoon's bed. He is wrapped in a blanket that he is cuddling. "So cute," Soonyoung thinks, a smile forming at the sight.

"That's not an easy task, and you probably do not want to do that unless you want to get kicked, pushed, or punched," Jeonghan warns as he walks back to his bed and sits. Jisoo sits beside him and gives him one one the bags.

"I will take that chance," Soonyoung says, placing his bags next to Jeonghan and bending down next to Jihoon's bed.

"Sorry if you are harmed," Jisoo in a muffled voice as he eats one one his chocolate donuts.

"Jihoon~" Soonyoung pokes his nose. Jihoon frowns a little and scrunches his nose. 

"You are seriously the cutest," he thinks, smiling brightly. Soonyoung begins to shake Jihoon with his hand. "Jiiiiihoooooon~"

Jihoon shuffles in his blanket, and opens his eyes slightly. He turns and faces the wall.

"Jiiiiiiihooooooooon~" Soonyoung , shaking him more rigorously than before.

Jihoon turns and lays on his stomach. He raises up a little, his head still lying on the bed. He holds the back of his head while groaning.

Soonyoung uses this as a chance to grab him and pull him onto the floor with his blankets following him.

"You learn fast," Jeonghan chuckles.

Jihoon slightly opens his eyes and groans again. "Wha....what do you....want....Soonie....." he mumbles.

"Soonie?" Jeonghan and Jisoo repeat in unison with a surprised tone. 

Soonyoung is beaming so much Jeonghan and Jisoo can feel his happiness from where they where sitting.

"Am I your Soonie?" Soonyoung teases poking the other's nose again.

Jihoon lays there for a couple of seconds before opening his eyes suddenly, finally noticing what he said. His face begins to turn the shade of his hair.

"Um, I meant Soonyoung, I..uh..did not finish." He raises up slowly and rubs his eyes. "Um so yeah, what do you want?"

Soonyoung sits there smiling so bright Jihoon swears it is blinding him. His phone vibrates. He takes it out and answers the message before responding. "I brought you breakfast~" he says grabbing one of the bags from Jeonghan's bed. "You drink will be here soon."

"Wait, the drinks are not here?" Jisoo says looking around. "I thought you ordered them?"

"Sorry....I forgot," Sooyoung ,embarrassed. "My friend is bringing them, he should be here in like 8 minutes."

"8 minutes? That quickly?" 

"Yeah, the cafe is not that far away and he already ordered some of the drinks so...yeah. Sorry again."

"It's fine."

About exactly 8 minutes later, a boy knocks on the door. Jeonghan had finished his food about a minute ago and is beginning to doze off laying of Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo was finishing his, trying not to disturb him. Jihoon is back on his bed sitting. Soonyoung is sitting on the floor next to Jihoon's bed using his phone. 

"That should be him." He stands up and goes to open the door.

"Here are the drinks you ask me to bring," the boy says, shoving the drinks into Soonyoung's hands. "Why do I do so many favours for you?"

"Because you love me," Soonyoung . 

"Yeah I guess that is true, but give me the money for the drinks"

"Later." Soonyoung turns around to the others. "Guys, this is Seokmin. My friend I mentioned before."

"Hello," Jisoo greets. Jeonghan mutters something sounding like hello. Jihoon waves his hand while eating his food.

Soonyoung begins to introduce them by name, pointing at each of them.

"And the one sleeping on Jisoo's shoulder is Jeonghan," he finishes. Jisoo blushes slightly at how Soonyoung introduced Jeonghan.

"Nice to meet you all," Seokmin says, smiling brightly. "I have to go take our drinks back to our room."

"You and your roommate?" Soonyoung asks.

"Yeah so I am going to go bac-" A boy comes out of the room 311, causing Seokmin to stop mid-sentence.

"Hello Seokmin." The boy walks up where Seokmin is standing. "I thought I heard your voice and came to see if you were back."

"Hello Minghao! I was about to go back to our room to bring our drinks, but I had to bring Soon's first."

"Hello Minghao," Soonyoung greets. "Guys, this is Minghao, Seokmin's roommate."

Jisoo and Jihoon say hello again. Jeonghan was not now fully asleep on Jisoo's shoulder. Soonyoung introduces them as he did before, using the same description for Jeonghan, earning the same blush from Jisoo.

"Nice to meet you all!" Minghao says cheerfully. "I still have some things to do, so I am going back to our room." Minghao tells Seokmin. 

"I'll come with you, I was just about to come back." He begins walking out of the room with Minghao. "See all of you later!"

They all wave bye, excluding Jeonghan, and Seokmin walks out of the room closing the door.

"We have barely been here a day and we have already met three people," Jisoo comments.

"So much interaction," Jihoon adds. "I did not expect to meet this many people before classes even begin."

"To be honest, I did not not either." Soonyoung chuckles. "Especially not someone as cute as you," he thinks, directing his gaze at Jihoon. He stared a little too long, because Jihoon noticed him.

"What?" Jihoon asks, a little self-conscious because of Soonyoung's staring.

"Um, you-your drink," Soonyoung stutters, flustered. "I was going to ask if you wanted your drink." Soonyoung places the container on the desk and takes out Jihoon's drink. He walks walks up to Jihoon, offering the cup and trying to hide his blushing.

"I did not response yet, but thanks." Jihoon chuckles, taking the cup.

"U-um" Soonyoung looks at his phone."Oh it seems like Seokmin wants me to do something bye." He rushes out of the room before anyone can respond.

Jisoo watches Soonyoung leave, with a confused expression. "His screen was not even on."

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: so i finally updated wow here is the next chapter! most of this was basically written at the time i said i would update....but i became busy and things and i could not figure out how to end this chapter :/ i am still not exactly satisfied with it, but decided to publish. still deciding how i want the story to go tbh. sorry, if it is boring..... 

i also added the soonhoon tag bc this is becoming more soonhoon than intended...

i am not sure if i will update this weekly, but i will try to update often. if pp still want me to

thanks for reading! ^^