Beautiful Love//Prologue

Take Me Home

Moonbyul and Hwasa noticed that the other two girls were comfortable around each other, again. They were glad that the normal vibe is back to the group. 

That night they wanted to have a girls' night. "But every night is a girls' night in our life!" Complained Yong Sun. 

"Look unnie, just because you want to go and do things with your girlfriend doesn't mean that we won't have a girls' night.." Teased Hwasa.

"We are not girlfriends.." Protested Wheein.

​"Yet!" Added the leader. 

"I don't know about how unexperienced you are, Solar-ssi but I'm gonna explain since I know Wheein by heart and she's dumb when it comes to these things.." Hwasa enjoyed teasing the girls.

 

"YAH! We're best friends don't say these things.." Wheein said pretty cutely. 

"Honestly, sweetheart, it's not like we don't know.." Yong Sun stated with a smirk.

"Wow guys! Byul unnie you're on my side, right?" Wheein was faking being desperate. She knew that they were right anyways.

"Give me a kiss here and I'll be on your side till the end of life." Said Moonbyul as she pointed at her right cheek, bending over to the tiny Wheein who gave her a quick kiss.

"Now tell me who hurt you and I'm gonna break bones tonight.." Added Byul with a huge smile. 

"Ugh these kids! I forgot what I was going to say," complained the maknae," anyways we'll stay at Byul unnie's house because I don't want mine to become a mess by midnight." 

 

The girls always admitted that they are having the best times of their lives when they are around each other and that night was no different. 

 

It was past one in the morning when they decided that they had enough of the party life. Hwasnack left first, followed by Wheelazy​, Yong Sun helped Moonbyul clean a bit then left. She caught Wheein still in front of her door looking through her pack bag for her phone where her code was saved. 

"You still didn't memorize that?" Asked Solar and Wheein jumped in surprise.

"Too lazy to try and remember." 

"But you were the one who made it!" 

"I also made dinner last night that doesn't mean I remember what it was." The younger girl deadpanned and Yong Sun broke into laughter. Sneaking an arm around Wheein's waist, she pulled her and whispered "I have a better idea..I have a king size bed with no one to share.. but now I have someone to share it with them.."

 

 

 

A/N: I'm so thankful for everyone who read this story. I'm going to admit it was a mess, went so slow and probably boring. I don't know why I this much at it but please look forward to my upcoming Mamamoo fanfictions. I'll do my best. Thank you so much everyone <3