007

DW 0.5
"Dongwan guess what!!??  I'm going on a date with her~~"
Minwoo sang while dancing around happily once Dongwan entered the house.
Sigh, not this again.. Dongwan thought, feeling tired physically and (mostly) mentally. 
"You didn't force her to go on a date with you, don't you?" Dongwan was half-joking.
"O-of course not." Minwoo pouted, "what makes you think your best friend could do something that aweful?"
"Because you are fully capable to do so." Dongwan replied nonchalantly.
"You are so mean to me~" Minwoo attacked him with a thousand tickles.
"Stop it! Stop!!" Dongwan protested, half-laughing while rolling on the floor trying to break free from Minwoo's tickle attack.
"Say 'the handsome Minwoo is very kind. He would never force a girl to date with him,' then i'll let you go."
"No waay!!"
"You mean little creature!" Minwoo continued his assault.
"No..no.. Minwoo, stop it." Dongwan complained.
"Well, since I'm in a good mood, I'll let you go this time." Minwoo grinned, stopping his tickle torture towards Dongwan.
"What about you, Dongwan? You never told me anything about your love life, while I bombarded you with my story about Donna." Minwoo asked, after Dongwan managed to control his breath and sat properly following the tickle torture.
"Mm...Nothing. I never have any." Dongwan replied, he shifted his gaze to the floor feeling embarrassed.
"Liar! No way you never had a lover! You are pretty good looking, you are smart and kind!" Minwoo frowned.
"Now tell me.. tell me.."Minwoo demanded, starting to tickle him again..
"Stop it..stop it.. okay i'll tell you." Dongwan replied, too tired to think of something to dodge on Minwoo's question.
Minwoo stop his tickle when he heard Dongwan's reply.
"I..t..there's one guy who have been chasing me.. I always thought he's really a good friend, but if he kept doing things he do to me, I'm afraid I might fall for him."
"Oh.." Minwoo replied shortly with a face full of interest.
"I.. i don't think its a good thing tho." Dongwan continued and ended it with a sigh.
"Why? He likes you."
"I don't really know, Minwoo. I don't think he can accept who I truthfully am." There's a tint of sadness in his unfocused gaze.
"Would you excuse me, I'm tired." Dongwan stood up.
"Oh, I forgot you just returned, you must be tired. Sorry.."
Minwoo step aside giving Dongwan the way to his room.
"Good night. Have a good dream." Minwoo added.
"Yeah, you too." Dongwan replied with a little smile.
There are a lot of concern on Minwoo's brain, especially from several things that Minwoo couldn't digest from Dongwan's word. But as he saw his friends sad eyes and his reluctance to talk, Minwoo really didn't want to force him to give further explanation. Maybe someday, on the right time and with the right mood.

--
Dongwan back to his smiley nice face the next morning as if they never had the last conversation that night and they never talked about it anymore after that.
 
note: sorry for the long delay, I planned to upload this chapter after writing the end of this fic.. but I haven't done that. ^^