001

DW 0.5

It was a perfect spring afternoon. The air was fresh and the sun was still shining moderately. Minwoo was walking back home when he heard a scream asking for help. Minwoo saw a little kid standing by a river crying for somebody to help his drowning dog.

Minwoo was about to run to the river when he heard a splash. Somebody has beaten him in saving the dog.
Minwoo kept his eyes on the person whose now holding the drowning dog.
"I got it" said the person swimming.
Minwoo was surprise to hear the voice; a girl.
The girl now swimming back to the river bank.
Her red hair was plastered to her face but that didn't succeed in hiding her beautiful glimmering eyes. She now manage to reach the river bank with one hand holding the dog.
She dried the dog with her jacket, which apparently managed to be taken off before she dived into the river.
She wrapped her jacket onto the dog and handed the dog to the little boy who has stop crying.
"Whats the name of your dog?"
"Gomdori"
"Ah, what a cute name" she smiled widely revealing her perfectly white teeth.
"And what's your name?" she asked again.
"It's Eric."
"Okay Eric, now get back to your house, make sure you wash and dry Gomdori well and put him on a warm blanket. Do you understand?"
"Yes, big sis." Eric sniffed.
"Good boy." She ruffled the boy's hair.
"Thank you~" Eric said while running towards home holding the jacket-wrapped Gomdori tightly in his little hands.
After that boy Eric left, Minwoo took off his jacket and put it on her shoulders.
"you must be cold, please use my jacket."
She smiled "Thank you, that is a very kind of you." she grip the jacket tighter around her wet body.
"I'll give it back to you tomorrow after I wash it. I'll meet you up here at the same time?"
"Sure." Minwoo nodded
"Ok, I better get going before it's getting colder. So, see you tomorrow." She said, leaving Minwoo alone.
From that moment the girl stayed on Minwoo's mind.
--------------
She reached her house and heading toward her room upstairs. Making noises as she runs trough the stairs.
"Are you home, Dongwan?"
Her father called. 
"Yes, dad." she answered from upstairs.
"What happened to your voice?" her father asked.
"I fell to the river."
"Are you hurt"
"No, dad."
"you should be careful next time. You want me to turn the hot tub for you?"
"Sure, dad. Thanks."
Her father is a famous author. He works in his house, sometimes his editor come by to discuss the work with him.
She took a pair of clean shirt and pants in her room and heading towards the bathroom. She took off her wet clothes and soak herself in the warm water. Once she entered the hot water, her body changes. Her legs and arms were getting more muscular, her chest flatten and her red hair turned to black. She turned back into normal, as a boy.
 
Sigh.. I hope that boy didn't notice when I changed. I guess he was so busy worrying about the dog to even notice it. But the other guy.. I hope he didn't too. I have to find out tomorrow when I return his jacket. Dongwan lost in his own thought.
 
After half an hour he decided to finish his comfortable bath and went to wash his wet clothes along with Minwoo's jacket.