006

DW 0.5

Minwoo came to the cafe almost everyday, except when he has his part time job. Luckily the cafe has quite a reasonable price so he could still save some of his money for Dongwan.

Once, he offered to walk her home, but she refused, saying that she live with Jinnie so she'll go home with Jinnie's car.
Minwoo always waited for her shift to ends every time. This makes everything difficult. When they first started the cafe, Dongwan and Jinnie has discussed the details on how to let his real identity disclosed.
Jinnie would allow Donna to take a hot bath on the second floor of the cafe after Donna had finish cleaning up the cafe before closing it.
Now, that Minwoo's around, she had to go to Jinnie's apartment after locking the cafe and bidding goodbye to Minwoo to do the hot bath - so that she would return to Minwoo's house as Dongwan instead of Donna.
Sadly, Jinnie's apartment was on the opposite way to Minwoo's house.

So practically Donna tried to convince Minwoo not to wait for her shift to end every time Minwoo visited the cafe, saying that that his parent might be worry, he need to study and stuff. Minwoo didn't agree with Donna, saying it would be too dangerous for 2 girls to be around here at night, at least he had to wait until the two safely driving home he argued. But Donna never tired to convince him to stop. And after trying to convince him for Nth time and telling him that Jinnie own a black belt in Taekwon do, Minwoo finally agreed not to wait until the cafe's closing time. Donna was about to sigh in relief when Minwoo added
"Under one circumstances." Smirk on his face.
"What? I'm sure I can fulfill it." Donna replied, smile on her face. Thinking that whatever it was, it'd give her the freedom she needed to be herself - to be him - Dongwan.
"Go out on a date with me."
Donna almost fell off her chair.
"Damnit, you are persistent aren't you?" She replied, fixing her seating position.
Both of them keep silence, Donna thought hard, and asked Minwoo after a good long pause.
"Promise you'll never wait until closing time after that?"
Minwoo nodded.
Another pause.
Just one hell of a day, and I'm free, right? Donna thought.
Not that Minwoo was not a fun person to be with, but Dongwan/Donna never prepared for this kind of situation, and it confuses him.
 
After contemplating the pros and cons she finally agreed to go with him.
"I got to choose the time and place, can I!?"
Minwoo nodded again.
"Good."
"I gotta do something this weekend. So, next weekend? Theme park?"
"Deal." Minwoo said.
"And you are not going to wait for my shift to end anymore. Remember that!"
With that Minwoo offered her his pinkie, Donna stretched out her pinkie too, crossing it with Minwoo's to seal the deal.
"Off you go!" Donna said, telling Minwoo to go home.
Minwoo decided to give a spare time for Donna and went home early but not before he kissed Donna on the cheek.
Donna felt like she's going to faint.

"What was that!?" Jinnie finally commented after seeing the whole scene.
"Jinnie~, what should I do? Did I just make a terrible mistake?" Donna whined to her.
"Just do it, Donna. You might figure out something else on the date."
 
That afternoon Donna just couldn't function. She put a scoop of ice cream on top of a steak, put some barbecue sauce on a sundae, burned some french toast and breaking a set of tea cup that Jinnie had to give her a break.
 
note: sorry, I think this fic is the most messed up fic I ever write.. huhu...
and I don't know whether I could put a happy ending to this fic or not..