002

DW 0.5
note: this will be a short, uninteresting update.. next chapter will be more interesting.. sorry..
 
It's 4 PM, Dongwan was heading towards the river bank where she would meet Minwoo.
Yes, she came as a girl, because the other guy met her not him yesterday.
Minwoo was already there when she arrived.
"Hi," Dongwan greeted him with a smile.
"Hi," Minwoo said. He felt his heart was beating hard when he saw her angelic smile.
"Here's your jacket. Freshly washed." Dongwan handed him a paper bag with his jacket in it.
"Thank you." Minwoo replied, taking the paper bag.
"No, I should be the one saying thank you." she grinned.
"You know.. yesterday you were so cool. Jumping to the river to save the boy's dog like that. I never saw a girl doing that before." Minwoo praised her.
"Just doing what I have to do." she coolly replied.
"Come to think of it, I haven't ask your name"
"Ah, you are right, I don't know your name either. It's Donna, btw.." yes, Dongwan has a name for his otherself. He has prepared for things like this.
"And I'm Minwoo"
"Ok, Minwoo. Nice to see you.."
"Btw Minwoo, I lost my cap yesterday. I cannot remember whether I managed to throw it off before I jumped to the water or not. Do you recall anything?" Donna continued.
"I don't know." Minwoo answered truthfully "I only saw you after you jumped to the river, and I remember not seeing any cap after you left. I'm sorry"
"Nah, you don't have to. Hm, probably I forgot to take it off and it fell to the river." Donna lied yet feel relieve. She actually didn't wear any. She just want to make sure Minwoo didn't notice the change.
"Uhm, Donna, do you mind if I buy you some coffee?"
"Eh, why?" she asked.
"I dunno, I feel like I need to do it after your heroic action yesterday."
"Well," Donna checked her watch, "I'm sorry I can't. I have an appointment with a friend."
"Oh, how about if I ask you your number so that we can have a coffee another time."
"I..i accidentally stepped on my cellphone and it's broken."
Donna was telling the truth, Dongwan cellphone was broken when it slipped off his pants and he accidentally stepped on it 2 days ago.
"Ahaha.." Minwoo laugh, finding it funny. She really is something, Minwoo thought.
"D-don't laugh. It's not that funny." she felt embarrassed now.
"I'm sorry." Minwoo said trying to stop laughing.
"Ok, Minwoo, if you have done laughing I have to go." she pouted.
"Uh.. oh.. you have to leave this soon? I don't want to stop laughing then.." Minwoo answered, feeling a bit disappointed that she had to leave so soon.
"Will I see you around?" Minwoo ask, seeking possibilities to be able to see the girl, who has invaded his mind ever since he saw her yesterday, again.
"Could be" she smiled. "Ok, bye Minwoo."
"Bye.." Minwoo felt empty. He just stood there watching her left until she's completely invisible before his eyes.