004

DW 0.5
Dongwan rarely has a friend. He tended to stay away from people afraid that his double identity would accidentally revealed to others and they would call him a freak. It'll break his heart.
But since he live with Minwoo now, it's hard to really avoid him, besides Minwoo was a really nice person. Minwoo didn't mind to be friend with the rather timid Dongwan, and that made Dongwan feel comfortable having accompanied by Minwoo all the time.  They soon become best friend. Dongwan was the first thing Minwoo look for when he returned from school, and so did Dongwan. Both went to different school. When they were home they would always be together. On spare time they would read comics together, playing play station together, even when Minwoo's mom asked Minwoo to buy something in the supermarket, Dongwan would accompany him. And Dongwan would teach Minwoo when they study together as Dongwan was a bit smarter than Minwoo.
 
Later, Dongwan thought that he should take some part time job. He needed some money to help his father buy all the destroyed things. Insurance money would not be enough.
 
When Dongwan decided to take some part time jobs, Minwoo decided to take some too. Minwoo determined to collect some money to treat his new best friend often. He didn't want his friend to be over-stressed because of all the things that happened.
----
"Minbong.. it's been a while since we go together, let's go somewhere after school. You don't have any work to do today, right?"
Minwoo was a very sociable person. He usually went with his friend after school, either playing basket ball, karaoke or anything.
Now that Minwoo spent more his time with his work and Dongwan, his class mates, whom he used to play with, missed him.
"I don't but I rather save my money."
"Oh, c'mon.. just once.. didn't you miss us? Besides, we want to go to the new maid cafe. It's just opened today and they give 50% discount for all foods and drinks only for today."
"C'mon Minwoo. The maids must be very cute. Imagine the girls in the maid outfit." the others said.
Minwoo was not interested, but he kinda miss his friends too plus Dongwan would be working today, so he'd be lonely if he went home early. 
"OK, I'm in." Minwoo said.
"yeah!!" his friends shouted in joy.
Right after school they all gathered at the school gate and walked together to the cafe while discussing things happened in school.
They reached the cafe in 15 minutes.
When Minwoo held the cafe's door handle, somebody opened it from inside.
A girl, red haired, perfect smile, appear from behind the door wearing a maid outfit.
"Welcome youngmasters," she greeted the guests cheerfully.
Seeing her face, Minwoo froze instantly.
"Donna, you work here!?" Minwoo's eyes stared to sparkle.
"Minwoo!!?" she answered in surprise.