Chapter 25

I hate you,but I love you

I was laying on my bed while reading some 'interesting' book.I start to yawn as I finish reading a paragraph. I shake my head to get rid of my sleepiness but I can't help to yawn again.Then I put down my book and take my phone that I put on the desk.I turn the camera on and put in on the front camera.I look myself in it,then pose to take some selca with my new hair.

It's not my intention to change my hair's color because I love my hair's color before but my mom insist me to change it.

 

\\Flashback//

I was in my room,just finish take a shower and now I was drying my hair.Suddenly, my mom come to my room.

"I want you to dye your hair again, no objection,"she said sternly.

"But mom,I like my hair's color now," I trying to protest.

"No but,just change it,my word is your law,"

I only can sigh and nod my head.

"Alright,"

 

\\End of the Flashback//

 

Suddenly my phone is ringing and I quickly pick it up.

"Yes?"

[Wanna go out? A new cafe just open near our college and now they giving a low price since they was a new,]

 

"Sound good,alright, will be there in 15 minutes,"I said and hung up.

I get up to get dressed up.

 

#

 

I arrive at the new cafe and saw my friend already inside waiting for me so I get in quickly.

"Hi," I said and sit facing her.My friend already order our foods so I just need to dig in but suddenly she giggling and that make me to frown then I look up at her.

"What wrong with you,?" I asked.

She still giggling and point at my hair."What wrong with your hair.?Last time I saw you,your hair color is different and now it was blonde,"

I groan and rolled my eyes."My mom force me to dye it again,I don't even know what the reason,"

"Yeh?well I think your mom told you to do that because you gonna meet your future husband,so she want you to change your style,"

"So what the relation between my hair and him?I don't think my hair even relate to our marriage,"

My friend shake her head."Tsk,tsk..your mom want you to look pretty,moreover you will meet him next week right?"

I nod slowly and eat the slice of strawberry cake.

"Yes..I don't know what to do,I'm still too young to get married, but my family's company help that guy's family company so as the return,my grandpa want us to get married.. Like seriously? But then,what can I do? I only can follow my grandpa's order,"

I sigh heavily and face palm. Meanwhile,my friend only can patting my shoulder.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

Moonbyul is laying on the couch in the living room ,he almost look like a corpse but the different is he still breathing, Moonbyul was on his own thoughts then he sigh.

"This is wrong,why did I agree to do this?Oh my,I just broke up with Seulgi and now getting married? This is insane, why did I even agree to do this at the first place?"

Now,Moonbyul regretted for agreeing to his family's order then,he close his eyes slowly as he sigh really heavily.

Someone slip in the living room quietly. That person smirk and tip toe to approaching Moonbyul.

That person look at Moonbyul as she smile.

"Oppa,"she poke Moonbyul's cheek and giggling.

Moonbyul feel like someone is poking his cheek so he open his eyes.

"Boo,"

That make Moonbyul to fall from the couch, he groan.Then send death glare to that younger girl.

"Yah!Yoo Yeonjoo!!"

YooA whine and cross her arms."How many times I have to tell you to call me as YooA!" She sit on the couch and push Moonbyul.

"Oh really Yoo Shiah?That was your real name so why not I used it to call you?Hm?".Moonbyul laugh a bit,he call YooA by her real name on purpose because he know YooA hate it when he call her like that.Moonbyul really love to tease his younger cousin.

That only make YooA to pouting."I hate you Byul oppa,you're so mean.."

Moonbyul still laughing, he get up and sit next to YooA."Are you sulking now my dear cousin?"

YooA do not look at him she was back facing him.

"Btw,what are you doing here?"

"We heard you is getting married, so..we are here to oppose it,"

"Who is we?"

"My family of course, Idk why did grandpa do a thing like that when he can getting a help from our company,I think grandpa really want a grandchild since nobody is having a family now,and..I heard that your future wife is younger than you,about a...8 year apart? That what I heard,"

"Where did you heard this?"

"I....accidentally overheard their conversation, hehe" YooA grinned widely.

Moonbyul only shake his head."Have you take your lunch? I'll make you something,"

 

"Ohhh..do you wanna to burn your kitchen again?Moreover when did you even learn how to cook??Are you really preparing to get married?"YooA joked.

"You kiddo,let's go eat outside,"he get up and leave YooA.Moonbyul actually don't want YooA to see his face that getting red.

"Be faster Yoo Shiah,"

"Yah!Moonbyul Yi!" YooA can hear Moonbyul's laugh from outside, she just shaking her head and head to outside.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YooA and Moonbyul are eating their lunch in a famous restaurant, suddenly Moonbyul's phone is ringing and he quickly pick it up.

"Yep,?"

[Oppa,it's me Momo,we are having a practice today,so is it still going on or cancel?"

"Oh no,the practice will be continue, just wait,I'm having a lunch now,moreover we will start practicing at 3pm,and now it's only 1pm,"

[Alright then,I'll wait for you at 3pm later,see you there,bye]

"Ok,bye," he hung up and continue to eat.

"Who is that?".YooA asked ,she is getting curious about who call Moonbyul earlier.

"A dance mate,having a competition next week ,"

YooA nod."What day is it? Maybe I can watch it,"

"Saturday,"

YooA nod again.Suddenly, Moonbyul stop eating and face palm.YooA asked he what wrong with him.

"Oh no,I need to meet my future wife on that day but I can't go to that competition if I meet her,"

"Then,go to that competition first,after that you can go to meet your future wife on night,"

"The competition will take all day,I don't think I can meet her,alright i'll try to talk with my mom to meet her on another day,"

"That was good,"

Then,they continue to eat again.

"It's ok,your future wife can wait,moreover she live only just a few meter than your house," YooA thought as she giggling a bit.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nee chap is here,so how is it?Please drop a comments so I can know about what you guys thinking about this and please do upvote too,also I'll continue my study on June,so idk if I can finish this story or not but hopefully i can..sorry for any grammatical errors.. Thanks you for all the subscriber too..and the comments too..also thanks for reading and viewing my story you.

-peace out-

-sharkkid00-