Chapter 10

I hate you,but I love you

"Hyung!hyung!hyung!"Hwasa said it in an anxious voice. Moonbyul get up while rubbing his eyes.

"What wrong Ahn Hyejin??"Moonbyul ask in worried.

"Ahh...nothing hyung just want to wake you up.."said Hwasa while smile. Suddenly Moonbyul smacked Hwasa.Hwasa got confused with Moonbyul action

"What that for?"

"Ahh...nothing just want to smacked you.."said Moonbyul while smirk.

"Yay hyung!"

"What wrong?" "I wake you up cause' Jackson hyung told me that we need to move now.."

Moonbyul look at him with a blank face.

"Go wash up now hyung,"

"Ok,ok,ok.."then Moonbyul exited the camp.

"Ohh..Moonbyul oppa good morning.."Tzuyu said it with a big smile.

"Ooh Tzuyu..good morning too.."

"Are you just wake up oppa?"

"Yes...I want to wash up now so let's talk later ok?"Moonbyul wink to Tzuyu.

She blushing with that.

"O-ok oppa.."

Then Moonbyul left Tzuyu to wash up.

* * *

After wash up,Moonbyul go back to their tent to pack his things.After finish pack his things he get out from the tent and go to place that his friends gather.

"Yah hyung you late.."said Hwasa when Moonbyul arrived there.

"Sorry..."Moonbyul said it while grinning.

"So...are all of us are already here?"ask Jackson.

"Solar unnie and JB are not here.."said Whee In.

"Aish...where the hell that two love bird."said Mark.

Seulgi that besides Moonbyul suddenly whisper to him.

"Are you not care?"Seulgi whisper.

"Care about what?"ask Moonbyul.

"Solar and JB,"

"Why would I care about them.."

"Because I know you like her,right,?"Seulgi smirk.

"You know i like her?"

"Hey..it's me Seulgi of course I know..."

"Then...why are you don't know that I like you..?"

After he said that he walk away from Seulgi. Seulgi dumbfounded.

"He like me??b-but don't he like Solar????"thought Seulgi.

"Unnie are you ok? "ask Tzuyu.

"Errrr...yup...i'm ok..why?"

"Nothing...because just now your face become red like tomato so I thought you sick,"explain Tzuyu.

"Nah...I'm ok..."

Meanwhile Moonbyul,Jackson,Mark and Hwasa were discussing about something.

"So what should we do now?"ask Mark.

"Hrrmm....let's find them.."said Jackson.

They nod.

"I'll tell the girls that we're going to find them,"said Hwasa. They nod then Hwasa left them and them start to find Solar and JB.

"Where should we start?"ask Moonbyul.

"Let's go to the river first..maybe they dating there."suggest Jackson. Hwasa approach them.

"They said they will wait there until we find them."said Hwasa.They nod mean they understand.

"So let's move...."said Mark. After about 10 minutes walking finally their arrive at the river.

"Oh..It's that them?"said Hwasa while point at two person that seem like discuss about something.

"You right that them..should we approach them or not?"said Mark.

"We don't need to approach them..let's wait and see.."suggest Jackson.

"I agree with that,"said Moonbyul.Their were stood behind the big stone.

"Let's break up,"said JB. Solar look at him with a confused face.

"Why???" "I'm already boring with you..you're not fun..we already 1 year together but we never sleep together,"

"Then ok...I'm ok with that..."Solar said it cooly.

"Alright then we finish here.."

Solar nod. "What are their talking about?I cannot hear them.."said Hwasa. Moonbyul shook his head.

"I think we should approach them now,"said Mark.Then they approach them.

"Hello there...are you done with your dating because we need to go down later.."said Jackson. JB and Solar just smile.

"Let's go then,"said JB he walk past them.Then their move.Moonbyul about to walk but Solar pulls him.

"What?"ask Moonbyul.

"I want to walk with you.."

"Why should I walk with you..??"

"Because...you're my servant,remember?"Solar smirk.

"What the....."Moonbyul mumbled.

"Do you said something just now?"ask Solar.

"No",

Then their walk together.Suddenly,Solar about to fall but Moonbyul grab her.Their position like the drama in the tv.Moonbyul hand on Solar waist. Moonbyul realize that his hand on Solar's waist.

"I'm sorry.."said Moonbyul. Solar blush.

"It's ok, " Then they continue walk together awkwardly.

 

A/N:Hallo there...?Here I'm back with a new chapter.Sorry for not update this story and sorry for a messy chapter.And I'm really thankful to who those has read,subscribed and comments my story,I really appreciate it.And one more thing..sorry for a grammatical error..English not my first language..