Chapter 30

I hate you,but I love you

A few days later, Moonbyul finally can go home.He was so happy because he not gonna eat the food from hospital anymore.

"You look happy," his mom comment.

Moonbyul grinned,"of course i'm, finally the white ceiling not gonna greet me anymore at every morning I wake up,"

"That good..How is your hand?"

"Well,still hurt.. but it's ok, it's gonna be heal soon.."

Mrs.Moon smile,"Wanna drink anything?"

"A cup of cappuccino will make," Moonbyul grinned.

"Jeez..a cup of cappuccino will make," Hyuna imitate her brother.She walk over them.

"Give him a glass of milk mom,he need it,he still need to grow up," 

Mrs.Moon just chuckle,then she head to the kitchen.

"Noona!"

Hyuna giggle and sit next to her brother."Aigoo..My little brother," she pat Moonbyul's head. Make Moonbyul to roll his eyes in annoying.

Hyuna stop and giggle again."So,when you guys gonna married?"

"We planning to engage first, after graduate we will married,"

"Reason?"

"Well,I want to use my own money for the marriage,"

"Hmm.. you gonna work at our family company after all,so what the difference,?"

"At least I work to earn my own money,"

"Good answer," suddenly Hyuna snatch the remote control in Moonbyul's right hand then she change the channel.

"Noona.. I'm watching it,"

"Blah, blah, blah.. you gonna engage soon,so.. be careful with what you watch,"

"It's just a music show,"

"Yeah?but there are a lot of pretty girls in there.."

"They were an idol,noona,of course they should be pretty,"

"Whatever,"

Moonbyul roll his eyes and take out his phone.He got a new phone because his old phone was broke in that car accident.So,he got a new one.He then send a message to his girlfriend.

Me : Hey 😉

Babe: Hey too😉

Me: wanna go out?

Babe: nope,you still not fully heal,

Me: well,how about me go to your place,

Babe: hmm..

Me: what is that?

Babe: alright,come over

Me: will be there in five minutes,love ya

Babe: love you too Byulie

Moonbyul smile and put back his phone then  get up."Will be at my girlfriend's house," he head to the front door.

Hyuna look at him and smirk,"Again, don't forget to use a protection, alright?I know Solar gonna be your wife,but still,use a protection,"

"My god, it's not like I'm going there and to do 'it',I just want to hang out with her,"

Hyuna roll her eyes."Alright, alright,just go,but seriously don't forget to use ok?"

Moonbyul just shake his head then he head out.He arrived and quickly knock.Later,Solar open the door and Moonbyul get in.

"Do you want to eat anything?Like snack?" Solar asked.

"Sound good," Moonbyul sit on the sofa.

"Do you wanna me to help you?"

"Oh no,just sit here,I'll take it," Solar head to the kitchen.

Moonbyul smile widely and turn his head to the TV.

Later,Solar come with the snacks.She sit next to Byul and give home some of the snacks.

"Thanks,"

"Welcome Byulie,"

Solar start eating while Moonbyul is still struggling to open the snacks.Solar noticed it,so she give Moonbyul a hand.Moonbyul smile and thanks her girlfriend again.

Solar start searching for a good movie in her laptop.Moonbyul start eating too , he looking at Solar.He admit that Solar become more prettier nowadays since she change her hair color.

"Em,babe.. about our engagement..Let's do it after I heal,"

Solar look up to him,"Really?"

Moonbyul nod,"yes,I think that the best for us,"

"Awwhh..I like that idea too,"

They become silent and just looking at each other.Slowly, Moonbyul lean for kissing her and Solar gladly accept the kiss.They both smile between the kiss.

 

 

3 months later~

 


"My god.. I'm nervous Chorong..." Solar look at Chorong and shook her arm,while Chorong just rolls her eyes.

"Tsk... you only getting engage, it's not like you gonna married,"

"But still,I'm nervous,do I look pretty?Is my dress was ok ?How about my make-up.?" She asked.

"Gosh..Yongsun, you're pretty don't worry,your dress is alright, don't be nervous, It's only us that gonna watch not the whole people in earth,"


"Geez... I know you already engaged with Changsub.. that why you talk like that to me.. It's not like you not become like me that day," Solar crossed her arms.

Chorong blush,"Yah..I know you nervous but there are no need to talk about my engagement,"


Solar roll her eyes.Then,a knock on the door can be heard , Whee In pop up."Unnie,are you ready?If you're,you can get down now,we will start soon,"

They both look at Whee In and nod their head.Chorong help Solar to get up,she smile softly towards her friend,then they go downstairs.

As soon she get down and stand next to her boyfriend the ceremony start.

 

#

 

Next day~

 

Solar look at her fingers she smile when finally she having a ring on it .

"Hey," Moonbyul greet and take a sit next to her.

 

"Yesterday was the best day ever I have,"

 

Moonbyul put his arm around Solar shoulders."Maybe,but you'll be more happy after we graduate babe,"

 

"That will be another best day even for me," she peck Moonbyul's cheek.Moonbyul smile and kiss her forehead.

 

"Oh my god,guys stop making out in public ,geez.." Hyuna once again mocked them before going in to their house.

They both giggle with Hyuna's words.

 

"Your sister is right,you guys shouldn't make out in public," you said before leaving.

Moonbyul and Solar gasped when they saw  you then they look at each other and laugh.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

New chapter here....🎉🎉...So only one chapter left before this story finish.😢

Sorry for the late update too.🙏

So don't forget to comment and vote up guys.Any grammatical errors are mine.Also,the last chapter will be out after this chapter viewing reaching 200 viewer...

-peace out ✌-

-sharkkid00-