Chapter 26

I hate you,but I love you

Moonbyul just got home,he slowly open the front door and close it carefully to not make any sound.He saw his mom was there too in the living room maybe watching some K-Drama.

Moonbyul try to go to his room without being notice by his mom so he tip toe.He already on the stairs about to go up but suddenly his mom speak up and look at him.

"Just got home?",she asked.

Moonbyul startled a bit and he stop from tip toeing then answer his mom question."Y-yes,I just got home,"

 

Mrs.Moon turn her head to look at her son,she smile."You look tired,have you eat your dinner?"

Moonbyul shake his head."I don't get to eat yet,I actually just finished practiced,"

"Oh,for that dance competition right? Hmm..no wonder your body smell bad,".Mrs.Moon giggle a bit.

"Mom...."Moonbyul whine.Mrs.Moon still giggling while shaking her head.

"Hehe,take a shower now,then we can have a dinner together with your sister,"

"Alright, but how about dad?Do he already home?"

"Nope,if so he must be here with me,he still at the office, having a lot of work to do since our company have a financial problem, your dad's job become more than before," Mrs.Moon sigh.

Moonbyul only can smile bitterly."I'm gonna go up now," his mom nod slowly.

After he go up,Mrs.Moon smile widely. Hyuna just get down from her room,she sit next to her mom.

"He look sad,what wrong with him?"

Mrs.Moon just shrugged."Maybe because about our company's problem,"

Hyuna giggled."But mom,isn't that to much for lying about the company?"

"Nah,if we don't do that we don't know when will those two will confess their feeling toward each other,"

"You right mom,"

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

The Moon Family are eating their dinner silently,Moonbyul look at her mom and sister.

"What wrong with them,"Moonbyul thought.

So,Moonbyul put down his chopsticks and decide to broke the silent in there.

"Em,well mom,I have something to tell you,"

Mrs.Moon look at him and put down her chopsticks too."What is it?".

Moonbyul drink first before he continue to talk.

"I told you before that I have a dance competition next week,right?"

Mrs.Moon nod,"So what wrong with that?"

"You also told me that I need to meet my future wife next week on Saturday,but fortunately that dance competition was on Saturday too,so..can you cancel the meet up with her first?How about on Sunday?", Moonbyul said it nervously he can't even lift his head to look at his mom.

Mrs.Moon smile, "It's ok,don't worry,I'll talk with her mom to cancel it first,moreover she can wait,"

"Huh?", Moonbyul finally look at his mom.Hyuna only can chuckle and shake her head.

"I said I'll talk to her mom,"

"Owh..", Moonbyul got a weird feeling about it but he decided to just shrugged it off.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

The Competition Day~

 

 

It's almost Moonbyul and Momo turn to go stage.Momo notice thay Moonbyul is looking around a lot so she decided to asked but Byul said it's nothing, he just looking for someone.

"Did she not gonna show up?"he said and looking at the audience's seat.

The MC call their name to come to the stage but before that they give their phone to their friends.Moonbyul and Momo come to stage and he didn't notice that his phone was beeping.

 

___________________________________________________

 

The competition almost come to the end and now the only left is the MC will announce who gonna be the winner for grand prize.

 

"The winner is....oh,there are two candidates left,and the final winner are....Moonbyul and Momo from RJ College!!!"

The both of Moonbyul and Momo smile widely as they go to take their prize and take a few pictures before going down.

"Congrats Byul and Momo,you guys were the best!"Mark said as soon Moonbyul and Momo left the stage.The both of them thanks him and more their friends go to congrats them too.

"Oppa,"

Moonbyul smile as soon he saw that younger girl.

"Oh,Yoo Shiah ,I thought you're not coming,".Moonbyul grinned.

That make YooA to pout,she hit Moonbyul's arm lightly .

"Oppa! I told you to call me YooA,btw congrats from me and from your future wife,"YooA smirk.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh that..well,I texted her that you having a competition today and become the winner,so she said congrats,"

Moonbyul frowning."Don't you said,that you want to oppose this marriage,but why you suddenly know she and you even know her number,"

"I have meet with her already and I kinda like her so..yeah,",YooA grinned widely.

Moonbyul roll his eyes then take his phone.He notice there is a new message, he quickly tap it.

YongSquirtle:

Sorry Byul,I can't come,I have something important to do,sorry again🙏🙏🙏 forgive me...😧

 

Moonbyul chuckle when he finish reading the text.YooA that in front of him look at him weirdly.

"What wrong with you?"

"Huh?",Moonbyul look at YooA again.

"I asked , what wrong with you?hm?"

Moonbyul put his phone back in his pocket and he shake his head."Nothing,let's go,"

"Alright ! Let's go oppa!".YooA smile widely and link her arm with Moonbyul then they walk out from that area.

Momo that was talking with Tzuyu just watching Moonbyul walk away.

"Unnie,are you listening to me?"

"W-what?",Momo pay her attention back to Tzuyu.

"I said, I'll treat you the jokbal as my congrats to you,"

"Aww..that great..so let's go now,I'm hungry..,"

"Arrasso,"

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Moon Family are currently having their dinner.

"So..you gonna meet your future wife tomorrow, right,? ",Mr.Moon suddenly asked.

"Idk,maybe,".Moonbyul said.

Mrs.Moon can see the tensed between them."He will go meet her tomorrow, don't worry, Byul your future gonna wait for you at Jung Restaurant, but remember her hair is blonde,"

"Is she gonna be the only blonde there tomorrow,?"Moonbyul asked.

"Yes,we already rent it for the whole tomorrow, so don't worry,"

"Why did you do that ? We can meet normally, like other but why did you rent it for the whole day?"

"Don't asked to much,",his father said.

Moonbyul stop talking immediately and continue to eat.Meanwhile,Hyuna is grinning widely when she see her brother's action.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul already in front of the Jung Restaurant, but still not getting out from his car.He feel nervous out of sudden,he don't know why but his heart beating rapidly.

He put his hand on his chest.

"Yah,MoonByul Yi be normal,be normal ,what wrong with you?"

Moonbyul breath in and out,trying to calm himself. He gather all his strength to step in.Finally ,he make it,he saw a girl with her hair is blonde sitting at the middle of the restaurant.

"That must be her,"Moonbyul thought.

Moonbyul then begin to approaching the girl.

"Ehem,miss ,I'm sorry if I make you waiting for me,"

"It's ok,"she look up and the both of them freak out.

"Yongsun?"

That make Solar to get up from her seat.

"Byul?"

"W-what are you doing here?and why did your hair is blonde?"

"That what I should ask to you,what are you doing here,?"

Moonbyul got confused when he saw Solar here.

"I suppose to be meet with my future wife here,"

"Yeah?me too,I have to meet with my future husband here,"

"This is confusing, I don't get it,why are you here ?but my mom said they already rent this restaurant, so that mean.."

They look at each other."No way!" they said it in unison.

"How can this thing happened? And you..you have a girlfriend, you should opposed this marriage,"

Moonbyul take a seat as he sigh."I already broke up with her,she left me,"

Solar take a seat too."owh..i'm sorry,you don't tell me about it,"

"That ok,so..what should we do now?this is not make sense at all,"

"I think I should call my mom,".Solar take out her phone from her handbag and make a call.

"Mom?"

[What's it?]

"Why is Moonbyul here?I thought I suppose to meet with my future husband?"

[He's]

"What?!"

[Moonbyul is your future husband,]

"Mom,please don't joking around,I'm serious ,"

[Me too,alright, I have a thing to do so enjoy your date with him,also me and your dad not gonna be home tonight ,so..Byul gonna acompany you,]

Then the call is cut off.Solar slowly put down her phone on the table.She can't lift her head because she didn't want Moonbyul to see that she was blushing right now.

"So..what did your mom said?"

"S-she said..y-you was my husband,no,I mean,future husband,"

"What?!For seriously?! Wow great,".Moonbyul whisper the last word.

"That true..my mom said it,"

"Alright then,let's order our foods,".He look down at the menu trying to hide his smile from Solar.All Moonbyul can feel now is happy.He don't know why but maybe cause of knowing Solar gonna be his wife soon.

They order their foods,later the foods arrive and they eat silently.After finishing all their foods,they get out from that restaurant and head toward Moonbyul's car then get in.

"So..what should we do now?".Moonbyul asked he look at Solar.

"Idk,but..is it true..that your family's company having a financial problems ? "

"Honestly.. Idk, maybe it was true or not,because look at us now,maybe this was planned by our family,"

"You right,maybe this was already planned by them,but..Byul, can you perhaps acompany me at my home tonight.? My parent not gonna be home for tonight,"

Moonbyul smile still looking at Solar."Of course I can,btw,you look pretty today,like seriously pretty, you look pretty in that new hair,I like it,"

"T-thank you,".Solar's face start to heat up,she quickly look at the front to prevent making any eyes contact with Moonbyul.

Moonbyul then turn his attention to the front."So..do you want to go to Han River?It's just 3p.m,"

"I would love it too,"

Moonbyul smile widely as soon he heard Solar's answer.

"So,let's go,"

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

Moonbyul and Solar sitting on a bench there.The weather are good for that day,it was not to hot there.

"I want to watch the sunset ,"Solar said.Moonbyul look at Solar and grin.

"Do you want to wait for it?".He asked.

"Well..I want to wait for it if you don't mind,"

"Of course not,I'll do anything for you now,"

Solar look at Moonbyul that grinning widely.Solar can felt her heart is beating in a speed way.

The sun start to set,Solar smile while watching it.Meanwhile ,Moonbyul instead of looking at the sunset he keep his eyes on Solar.

"I never realize she is this pretty ,".That what he thought.

"Byul,let's go home,".Solar said to him.

"Uh yeah,let's go,"

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

They both finally at their own house.Moonbyul just get down from his room head to the living room and take a sit next to his sister.

"So..how is your date with your future wife?".Hyuna giggle as she asked him the question.

"You know about it right?I knew it,"

Hyuna chuckle."Of course I do,well,our family and her trying to set you two,so this is the only way to do that so ..,"

Moonbyul face palm."Mygod noona,so our family company not having a financial problems right?"

"Bingo!"

"What a relief,".Moonbyul then get up .

"Where are you going ?".She look at her younger brother.

"Yongsun's house,she need a company for tonight,her parents are not home,"

Hyuna nod."Don't forget to use a protection,"

"Noona!" Moonbyul exclaim.

Hyuna laugh."Hye chill down,I'm kidding, but serious don't forget to buy it,"

"Mygad noona,".He get out and head toward Solar's house.Moonbyul about to press the door bell but the door already being open by Solar.

"Come in,"

Moonbyul smile and get in.They walk toward the dining room because Solar want them to having a dinner first.After eating their dinner,Moonbyul help Solar to wash the dishes.

After that,they head to the living room.They both sit on the sofa silently then Moonbyul start to speak up.

"Well,are you not mind with this marriage ? I mean,we both know that we don't love each other,right?so why should we get marriage if we don't even have a feeling towards each other,"

"Who said that I don't have a feeling towards you?You don't know anything about my feeling,".She said almost yelling at Moonbyul.

"What wrong with you?What do you mean?"

Solar look at Moonbyul."I should confess to him,"

"I like you,more than a best friend , I hide my feeling from you because you're having a girlfriend back then,but now you're single ,Byul,I love you,"

Solar scared that Moonbyul gonna reject her so she quickly get up and about to go upstairs but Moonbyul is quick enough to grab her wrist.He pull Solar to him and kiss her,one hand on Solar's cheek and another one on her waist.Solar's hands wrapping on Moonbyul's neck.

 

Moonbyul deepening the kiss when he can feel Solar is kissing him back.Solar's lips is so soft and Moonbyul don't want to pull off but the lack of oxygen make them both to pull off from the kiss.

They lean their forehead on each other.

"I love you,".Moonbyul said before Solar can say anything he close the gap between them again.They both smile in that kiss.

 

Meanwhile (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

At the Moon's house,Hyuna is still in the living room watching some K-Drama there.

"I hope they will use a protection,".She said as she smirk.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The longest chapter I have write so far(maybe).So a new chapter here,please tell me how is it by commenting below.Sorry for any grammatical errors.

-peace out ✌-

-sharkkid00-