Chapter 29

I hate you,but I love you

He slowly open his eyes,the first thing he see is the white ceiling and he also can smell a very strong medicines.He groan when he feel his head is spinning.

"Arrggh..." He groaning and hold his head.Then a doctor and nurses coming into his room.That doctor quickly make a check up.

"Sir,please calm down," the doctor said.

But that guy still groaning loudly."You stupid ! My head is hurt and you want me to calm down! " He shout at the doctor.

"Please sir,we need to check you,nurses please hold him, we need to inject him," the doctor said again.

One of the nurses inject him and make that guy to collapse.Then , the doctor make a check up.A few minutes later they get out.

"Doc,how is my son?" A lady asked the doctor that just getting out.

"Your son is alright , don't worry , he will wake up an hour later, you guys can get in now," he said and left.

So , the family get into the room.The mom take a chair to sit next to the bed while the father and the sister sit on the sofa.

Then , the door open by someone ,it was a girl,her expression is all worry,sad and mad.? 

She approaching the bed slowly and look at that guy sadly.Slowly tear start to dripping from her eyes.The lady get up and hug she.

"Don't cry,you didn't do anything wrong honey..," that lady or Mrs.Moon said trying to calming her down.Mr.Moon and Hyuna only can sigh.

"If only I pick up his call that day..This not gonna happened..," she said weakly.

"Shhtt.. It's not your fault Solar," Mrs.Moon said again.

Solar is still  crying,she really regret her action,because if she pick Moonbyul's phone call this not gonna happened.

"Sit first," and Solar sit.

Mrs.Moon pat Solar's back to calming her down.Soon,she stop crying and that make Mrs.Moon smile a bit.

"Solar,we have to go home,taking a few things and cleaning ourselves,are you not mind if we leave you with him here,?"

"It's ok aunty,you guys need a rest,why not you guys rest for today, I'll take care of him for today," Solar give a suggestion.

"Are you sure about that Solar,we don't want to burden you," Hyuna asked.

Solar shake her head." I'm sure..I can handle him, moreover he gonna be my husband soon unnie,"

They smile and Mr.Moon thanks her for that.So,they gathering their things and bid a goodbye to her before they left.

Solar look at Moonbyul,she can see a lot of bruised was on his face.He also, injured his left hand but thanks to God because other than that he don't get any worst injured.

She felt sorry for what happened to her boyfriend.If she answer the phone call , that accident not gonna happened . Solar sigh heavily,she then reached for Moonbyul's hand and kiss it softly.

"I'm sorry Byul.. I'm sorry..."

Solar about to cry but she quickly shake her head."Yongsun,you need to be strong,you can't cry.. but...this is...too sad.." She about to cry again but she can feel Moonbyul's hand is moving a bit.

"B-byul?"

Moonbyul open his eyes slowly,"Did I died already? because an angle is in front of me now," that is the first thing come out from his mouth.

Solar gasp,now she just hope that Moonbyul didn't lost his memory about her and of course his family right you.?

 

"Byul? Are you don't know who is me?"

 

Moonbyul blinked several times,he still looking at Solar. "Who are you?" He asked.

Solar gasp again while trying to hold her tear."Y-you don't remember me right?" She asked as she frown.

Moonbyul smirk," You really need to see your face now, it's funny," he chuckle weakly.

"What are you talking about ?"

"Nah.. I'm fine babe..I still remember you,"

"You !" Solar hit Moonbyul's arm lightly.

"Ouch ! That hurt !" He said.

Solar quickly apologize to him."S-sorry,"

Moonbyul smile,"How about you give me a kiss,?"

"i-i..." Solar look hesitate for giving him a kiss.

"I can't sit up babe,if I can , I'll already kiss you, please," Moonbyul smile.

"Alright, alright, but only a peck ok?"

Moonbyul nod once.

Solar slowly move closer to Moonbyul,she close her eyes when their lips almost touch,but Moonbyul grab her head so that they can kiss longer.

They pull away and look at each other lovingly,

"Can I asked you how long did I got here?" Moonbyul just ruin the mood they just set.

"It's been a week," she answer shortly.

"Owh.."

"You just wake up,but look really healthy,"

"Well...I look healthy because you're here babe,"

Solar blushing."Yah.."

Moonbyul only chuckle."My family?"

"Oh,they just get home earlier,they will only come back tomorrow,"

"So.. you gonna sleep with me right,?that good then," a et smirk was on his face.

"I'll take care of you for today,but not sleeping with you, I'm gonna sleep on sofa,"

Moonbyul frown,"no,you can't sleep on sofa, it's uncomfortable for you,you may get a back ache,"

"It's ok, I deserve it, I'm the one who cause you to involved in that accident ,"

 

Moonbyul reached for Solar's hand . "No,no,you don't have any fault, it's not your fault babe,"

Solar shake her head,,"if I answer your phone call and tell why did I left you at that cafe,this not gonna happened,"

"Stop blaming yourself,I told you, it's not your fault, it's was that car fault for not stopping when it was red light,"

That make Solar to chuckle, "You're pretty when you smile," 

"Geez.. you just wake up but already talking like this,you must be already heal, right?"

"I think so .. maybe because of the kiss earlier,I think I need to kiss you more so I can heal quickly," he wink.

"My gosh..." Solar roll her eyes.

"Btw, can I asked you,why did you left me that day?Did I do something wrong to you?"

"I saw something bad in your phone, somebody send a pictures to you,"

Moonbyul eyes widened when he heard that,"So you think I cheat on you, don't you?"

Solar nod,"Yeah..that why I didn't pick up your call,"

"Oh no..I should tell you about it, somebody send me a message saying that she loves me and want me to accept her,"

"So you reply?"

"No,I don't interested in knowing about the sender, because you're more interesting than that sender," he wink again.

"My god Byul.."

"Babe..I think we should get engaged first, so after we graduate ,we can get married,"

"That was a good idea , "

Moonbyul smile widely, looking at Solar like he wants to eat her.

"Stop looking at me like that,we not gonna do it,not here Byul,"

"Awh..to bad.. but I want you, I'm craving for you,"

"No," Solar crossed her arms.In the end , Moonbyul give up.

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

 

so..New chapter is here....🎉🎉-clap-..I hope you will like it, don't forget to comment and vote guys.. any grammatical errors is mine.I'll only update this again when this chapter reaching 100 views and having 10 or more comments or maybe 2 vote..See ya..😉

-peace out✌-

-sharkkid00-