Two Little Angels

Pure Joy

It took years before they reached their destination. But they could care less for their one hundred percent attention are on their twins - a boy and a girl much to Maroo's liking. Eun Gi could care less with the gender as long as they are healthy.

The pregnancy had been difficult for Eun Gi physically, and more emotionally draining for Maroo as he feared that his wife and children might not make it especially during the birth. Because of this fear, Maroo persuaded, rather imposed Eun Gi that she will deliver the twins by cesarean operation. Eun Gi understood Maroo as he himself lost his mother right after giving birth to him.

The night before Eun Gi's scheduled delivery, Maroo was unusually silent. They were lying on the bed and Maroo secured his arm around Eun Gi's oversized belly.

"Maroo, is something bothering you?" Eun Gi asked his husband in her soft sleepy voice.

"It's nothing. Go to sleep, you'll need alot of energy for tomorrow." He tried to lie but his wife knew him too well. She neared her face to his and held out both hands to each side of his face. 

"Are you still afraid that something might happen during the delivery? Come on Maroo, you're a doctor yourself and you should understand that the babies and myself are in good condition. Nothing bad will happen, okay? Plus, I'm Seo Eun Gi. See how I managed to escape death a number of times in the past."

"Do not talk anything about death. I might go insane if something happens to you and the twins." Maroo pouted like a child. Eun Gi chuckled and kissed him softly. 

"Like what I just said, nothing-bad-will-happen. We will go home with our babies and they will use the nursery that their father specially prepared for them. Now sleep because we might not have it in the coming days once the twins are here."

Feeling more at ease Maroo kissed Eun Gi's forehead and moved closer to her. 

True to her words, the delivery went smoothly. Eun Gi was unconscious during the surgery, thus it was Maroo who first heard the cries of their babies. He could feel his heart jump for joy at the sight. It seemed like all the pain that they felt years ago were erased in a flash. 

Hours later, Eun Gi woke and the first thing she saw was Maroo and two bassinets beside her bed - one colored blue and the other pink.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Maroo greeted his wife with a sweet smile and kissed her on the forehead.

Eun Gi nodded and tried to rise from her bed but Maroo stopped her. Instead, he lifted the baby girl from the bassinet and transferred her to Eun Gi's waiting arms. 

"This is our little Chae Mi. She's so pretty like her mother." Maroo commented. He then carried the baby boy and sat on Eun Gi's bed side.

"And this is our little Chae Woo, handsome like his father and don't you dare say that it's not true." Eun Gi chuckled and placed a loving kiss on her little girl's forehead followed on the boy's.

"They're both wonderful, like little angels." She cooed on their babies and suddenly Chae Mi opened her eyes and started to whimper. 

"I guess she's hungry. Would you like to try to feed her?" Maroo suggested. Eun Gi was just about to open the buttons of her hospital gown when Chae Woo woke up and fussed in Maroo's arms.

"And it looks like Chae Woo is hungry too. What will we do now?" Eun Gi worryingly looked at Maroo. 

Now their parenting days begin. :)

****

Thank you all for the response! Since you asked for it and my muse cooperated tonight, here's a chapter for you! 😁

This story will be like a one-shot per chapter. It'll be a venue for my curious mind to wander about the what if's in EunMa's family life.

Special shout out to chingu @Methaalana because I was inspired by her NG After Ending ff (you should read it!) 😊

I'm happy just by the fact that Joong Ki oppa and Chae Won unnie will be coming back to drama land soon! Hopefully someday we'll get to see them work again (please please drama gods make it happen!) 😘

Okay, now it's your time to let me know what you think! 😄