Their Death and The bitter truth

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking bath, Taemin came out and locked his room’s door, He had no plans on going downstairs and eat with that ‘bastard’ as he called him. The reason of taking bath was not Minho telling him to do so but to remove the guy’s scent from his body (Minho touched him) and he threw the clothes he chose for him to wear on the floor.

“These are going back to laundry. I ain’t gonna wear anything touched by a guy”

Next Taemin dragged his side-table to the door, preventing anyone’s entry without his permission. He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that the door was tightly jammed and that psychiatrist won’t be able to get in at all. Smiling on his victory, Taemin jumped on his cozy bed and stared at the ceiling, grinning to himself. But his facial expression changed when he smelled Minho’s scent on his arms despite taking a bath, in anger Taemin pulled out the drawer and let his things in it scatter on the marble floor as he got on his four and began searching for his precious thing….

A blade.

He beamed crazily as he began swinging the blade above the parts which minho touched, letting the blood come out and hide the guy’s scent replacing it with its own. He cut his wrist and ran the blade over his fist….His psychopathic self taking over him once again. He cut and cut and cut but then paused….blood, more blood. He was seeing blood, he threw the blade away in frustration and began rubbing his wounded arms on his clothes and bed sheet and whatever clothed thing he saw, he didn’t want to see it. He didn’t want to see blood. A gaze at blood and he loses his sanity. He screamed and cried, memories of his family’s death playing in his mind again and again.

--8 years back--

“it’s okay Taemin..it’s okay, let it out. Don’t die with it. Let us know” His mother had said when  screamed out his feelings. He told them then, everything but took promise from them to not tell any other relative about this.

“We’ll complain in Police Stations.” His father had said after listening to the incident, he was disappointed but didn’t want Taemin to feel any more alone. Taemin had denied to this decision of his father.

“No- No father- He-he’ll spread those videos, please no.”Taemin sobbed but Onew took him into his arms and comforted him about nothing would go wrong and that he couldn’t live with this fear forever. Taemin partially agreed but he was scared. Scared that he would publish the videos on internet.

Taemin spent 1 more week suffering from the Minh-guy’s harassment. It was pretty hard for him to bear one more week with this continues pain but somehow he got used to it and now that his family members knew, his wounds would get treated. Minho sensed an unusual change in Taemin right away and had asked him:

“you seem incredibly obedient nowadays, Perhaps you’ve started accepting me, or who knows if you’re plotting something against me.”

They did complain, but they had no eye-witness of the . Taemin himself was blindfolded whenever he was harassed. How would they know who was the guy who him when he knew the name, Minho, only. It was obvious that this case was hard to solve by the lawyer they hired even. They only got the harassment verified by the medical reports and nothing else, there was no other clue. He didn’t remember any conversation with Minho when he was drunk too. Now all what was left was following Taemin to the Choi Textile Indus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter