His Suffering

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears couldn’t stop themselves from dripping down his eyes as he looked at what was infront of him, his heart felt like bursting and his head was hurting..yet he stared at the shots displaying on his phone, He was doomed. It took him by surprise by looking at himself sleeping while the guy harassing him. Taemin rubbed his eyes when he heard a knock at his room door. 


“Taemin, are you going to eat or not? I’ve been asking you to come down since an hour now and all you say is that you’re coming. Just when will you come?” He heard his mum saying, Taemin stammered.

“I-I’m coming mum..”

“are you…okay? Has the effect of alcohol faded away yet? Didn’t I tell you not to drink alcohol? You never listen to me.” He heard his mum waking away, but she stopped when she heard Taemin saying something out of no where.

“mum-…….” His mother had stopped. “I’m sorry”  He sighed as he looked down, tears flooding his eyes once again, though his mother couldn’t see the tears but  he was regretting it so much. If only, if only he had listened to his mum’s advice, everything would have been fine.




He didn’t remember his face, nor did he remember how this all happened. he was way too drunk that moment, was facing this trouble because he disobeyed his mum twice, not even once. First, by drinking alcohol, second by going with a stranger whom he just knew name of and nothing else after getting by him. he was scared, he had to go to a hideout at sharp 7, to settle this matter. Ofcourse by then he had known he got .

What Minho did was utterly unacceptable. He couldn’t get it, why me? he had questioned himself too often but the answer was somewhere hidden. He not only harassed Taemin, but also took a video of it with his face covered and Taemin’s? Well nothing of him was hidden, not even censored.  He hated that guy, He really did. He was too scared to tell anyone about it that moment, he had a fear that they might…they might ground him. His Mum, she always had faith in him because he always obeyed her but just this one night took her trust away. No one knew about this, NO ONE. Not even key, leah or Onew.

He was walking through the street, with fear in his heart and shaking uncontrollably. Every kind of negative thoughts flooded his mind, he was curious to know what would happen but also shivers were common. There it was, an old building..or more like a factory. He checked his phone to see if the address matched with the place he was standing at. Taemin gulped as he stepped in the factory, a feeling of uneasiness and insecurity taking over him.

The MMS he got, had this written in it:
 

Dear Taemin,

Your body is just as sweet as your name is, Has anyone told you how y your curves are? Well be proud that I am telling you this. Oh, did you watch the mms I sent you? It’s hot, isn’t it? But sadly you were sleeping that moment and I was the only one taking pleasure from you :c Anyways, visit me day after tomorrow in Choi Textile Industry, I know it’s a bad spot to make out but oh well. And yes, I have this video of yours so don’t you dare come late or perhaps don’t at all because you know I didn’t shoot it for nothing  ;) One last thing, I wanted to remain that ‘Mr.Unknown’ of yours  but that Security Guard he babbled it out though I told him not to..guess what? Now he’s dead. You don’t want to reveal this to anyone now do you? C’mon I won’t kill you, I’m gonna you really really hard.

Now I don’t care whether you call me a retard or
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter