Her First Step and His Blunder

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taemin...I know it's hard to take all this in a single soul at once but that was just what fate decided for you and that's the past. If you keep regretting the past, there is no way your present or future will be any better, believe me. Being the only one left in your family is the most painful thing ever and I know even if I want to, I can never feel the way you feel. If you want to-"
 

"Shut it. Did you find anything regarding my ?" Taemin asked plainly, not taking his eyes off the ceiling as he lay straight on his room's bed. 

"I- N-no not yet. But I'm trying my best-" Jinri stuttered.

"Then come back when you do or if you are that lazy then let 'me' go."  He blinked at the ceiling, replying rather coldly as he rose his arm to show her the chains around his left arm. It was true he was chained to his bed via his left arm and leg since those were not injured, not to forget the cannula on his right wrist. Since he moved around a lot and harmed himself rather oftenly, Minho thought it to be necessary before he continued with his work. 

"I can't....but I assure you when I return today, I'll bring some news with me.....and Taemin....I might be late today because...well I lost the job and...I am going to search for another one plus now you've given me another responsibility."

"Is this your new way of saying, 'I can't do what you said'?" Taemin tilted his head to her side and questioned her with a stern look on his face.

"N-no...I just want you to not wait for me.....that is if you usually do...." She sighed, lowering her eyes but when she looked up back at him, she had tears in her eyes and her lips were trembling. "Taemin I- look it hurts me to see you like this...where did my old friend go?? The funny and cheery one? I....I am missing him...really badly." Her voice was cracking with emotion. "I don't want anything from you but....please I know that side of you is still there.....you need to snap out of this trauma and....and fight with your fear in order to succeed.....if you....if you keep on being like this then there is no way we'll ever be able to find him......I'm begging you...please...don't do this to yourself, you were not like this." 

A tear fell on Taemin's hand in struggle to bite the urge of crying again, she quickly wiped the tears away as she sniffed before she got to her feet and kissed Taemin's forehead. She took a deep breath before took a last look at him and turned to leave. But Taemin caught her by wrist just in time. She was shocked but this one action of Taemin was breath-taking, she didn't expect him to ever stop her like this. 

"I'll try.....Jinri. Thank you." 



What is this feeling? Why do I have ual-tension all of a sudden? I can feel someone touching me.....Is...is this Jinri? but she never does that...why would she? But if it isn't Jinri then who is it? Could it be...........Minho? Is he....back? What the hell is he doing with my body....Am I really enjoying it?  I can't- I don't want him to stop...but- what the am I thinking? I was sleeping....then....what is this... Whoever it is, is sending chills down my spine....Why is this feeling so familiar? Could it really be....him? 

I shivered, I didn't really know what was happening to me and neither could I differentiate between it being a wet dream or a nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter