Coincidence

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was silent, there wasn’t a coo to be heard. Just faint breathing indicated that there was someone human inside the store room. Jinri gulped, she knew what was to come more than Sehun did. For ‘she’ knew Taemin’s nature and that she was in trouble now, ‘he must be mad’ she thought.

“Taemin….?” She called out politely but what reply she got was scary.

“OPEN THE ING DOOR YOU MORON!” Came a piercing shout as the door was violently kicked by Taemin. Jinri was puzzled for from what Sehun told her, he was all tied up….then how could he still kick…this strongly? she moved forward to unlock the door. Her lips getting dry out of tension, she gulped hard for now it felt like she was to unlock a lion’s cage.

The door opened with a creak, silence fell. Jinri’s palms went cold and sweaty. She entered the store room as she wrinkled her nose due to a strange bloody odour. Her eyes shifted from side to side, searching for those one pair of familiar eyes. There he was, in a corner, looking deadly as hell. Jinri looked for any weapon in his hand, he had a blade with him, his arms were slit open from different areas. He self-harmed, yet again.

“oh Taemin~!” Jinri took him in her embrace as she hugged him tightly, assuring him it was all okay. Tears started flooding her eyes for it felt like years since she last hugged him. However she was quite shocked when Taemin hugged her back.

“Hugs are so sweet right? They are like ray of light in dark, a flower in tundra, a droplet of white in black…” Taemin went on, tightening the hug. “Since you like hugs so much, and they are supposed to be nice why don’t I show you one other side of a hug? A darker one? Which feels like a nightmare?” Taemin smirked.

Jinri’s eyes widened as he proceeded with his words. For she knew what he was going to do wasn’t something sweet at all. He meant what he said. A hug with a tinge of nightmare.

“People usually tell their loved ones that they want to die in their arms, isn’t it? You love me, don’t you? Isn’t that the same thing? Like- what they mean is dying while hugging. That sounds just so adorable. Don’t you wanna die like that? I know you can’t say no so I’ll just do it-“

“please…Taemin. Pleeaaase get back to your old self again.” She weeped. Taemin surprisingly let go off her in a rough way saying, “whatever, don’t show how much a drama queen you are. I don’t care.”

“Stop..please. It wasn’t me who tied you up, I love to die in your arms to be honest but not just yet. I have to take care of you, to heal your wounds, I want to make you turn back to your old self then I may die in peace, in your comfortable arms.” She looked down to her hands as tears dripped down her eyes onto her hands. These words not only came out of , but these words were her from her heart. She meant every single letter in it. Taemin sat caring less about whatever she said.

“please, you’re no William Wordsworth or Shakespeare. You . You know that” Taemin chuckled evilly. “I ain’t impressed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter